21 replies to this topic

#21 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

In case Photobucket isn't so swell, here is another link to Origami's awesome draw:

I have questions.

1) Does Origami's "substantial" core contribute to his great draw?

2) Do you think his method is a liability for undercover LE guys, since they will be telegraphing they are without their soft armor?

3) Is this a draw method that works for both sexes?

1A.  No, but it helps concealment.  And I am full of muscle underneath that insulation.  I could probably do at least thirty sit-ups right now, if I wanted to.

1B.  Are you calling me fat?  I am pretty sure everyone on this forum is united against fat-shaming.

2.  No.  Without the armor, they will look less like a cop and won't burn their cover.

3.  You do have to have sex for my draw to work.  Otherwise you are SOL.  Unhappy people have a lot more difficult time learning to draw gooder. 

• Ctwilly49 likes this
9254418645_6df4042018.jpg

"Conscience is our guide, peace is our shelter, beauty and perfection is our life."- Bruce Leroy

http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

#22 OrigaZmiSKS

OrigaZmiSKS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

Why is it, on many of your videos, you only load two bullets in your clip you start with in your XD (I think that is what it looks like you are shooting)?

I heard rumors of an advanced new shooting sport where only one person shoots, they stand in one place only, they load two in one clip and four in another, shoot over and over, and then get badges. Is this the sport you are champion of?

My draw is faster than it is dignified.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users