In case Photobucket isn't so swell, here is another link to Origami's awesome draw:
I have questions.
1) Does Origami's "substantial" core contribute to his great draw?
2) Do you think his method is a liability for undercover LE guys, since they will be telegraphing they are without their soft armor?
3) Is this a draw method that works for both sexes?
1A. No, but it helps concealment. And I am full of muscle underneath that insulation. I could probably do at least thirty sit-ups right now, if I wanted to.
1B. Are you calling me fat? I am pretty sure everyone on this forum is united against fat-shaming.
2. No. Without the armor, they will look less like a cop and won't burn their cover.
3. You do have to have sex for my draw to work. Otherwise you are SOL. Unhappy people have a lot more difficult time learning to draw gooder.