63 replies to this topic

#21 likeabaws

likeabaws

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

Just flare the shit out of those cases.  Hell picking up 9mm brass is like bending over for a dropped penny.  Sure you save some money in the long run, but people will laugh at you for days and you'll have 3 cents worth of savings to show for that.

I only bend down for .45 cases...but then I'm not a faggot who shoots .38 super.

#22 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:15 PM

COMEDIC REBUTTAL OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#23 TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight

Grand Douchebag

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:57 PM

I shoot production with a G17, and I pick up every case I can. That's why 9mm is awesome, most novice non reloaders shoot it, so I get tons of fresh 9mm brass.

I load BBi's to 1.135 and they do fine functioning and group well at 50.

sent from mah gun,using my sights

• Stubb likes this

"""MAGS ALONG SIDE OF THE BOX BOB!!!!!!!!"""

#24 dravz

dravz

84.75%

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:21 AM

COMEDIC REBUTTAL OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please, this list is sadder than Schindler's

#25 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

Just flare the shit out of those cases.  Hell picking up 9mm brass is like bending over for a dropped penny.  Sure you save some money in the long run, but people will laugh at you for days and you'll have 3 cents worth of savings to show for that.

I only bend down for .45 cases...but then I'm not a faggot who shoots .38 super.

Don't let you secret out...  All your queer buddies will start walking around with their pockets full of .45 cases.  If you're not  faggot who shoots .38 super, what kind of faggot are you?   

Oh please, this list is sadder than Schindler's

What I meant was....^^^^

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#26 Big Gay Al

Big Gay Al

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

Did someone say Faggot?

(Thanks for Asking!)

#27 likeabaws

likeabaws

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

Did someone say Faggot?

Ah shit they're coming out of the woodwork now.

#28 dravz

dravz

84.75%

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:13 PM

Ah shit they're coming out of the woodwork now.

Thanks, Arizona :rolleyes:

#29 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:39 AM

So I chrono'd my loads with the 231 and at 3.2 gr I was getting 128PF at 1.12 OAL with the 147 gr Precision.  I loaded 3.2, 3.3, 3.5 (which gave me 135PF).  The 3.2 wasn't bad but barely made minor.  After that the load got snappy and at 25 yards wasn't accurate.  Or maybe I wasn't accurate.  I need a bunch of trigger time to work things out before stepping into the ring.  I'm going to get some different bullets and try some loads with the other powders I have on the shelf and see what happens.  In all the threads on Enos regarding bullet choices nobody even mentions the Precision bullets so I think I'll probably end up with some Xtremes.  Just not sure which weight to get.  I've loaded 165's and 180's for my .40 and like the 180 for that but I have no 9mm experience aside from factory ammo.  

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#30 Unclassified

Unclassified

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:52 AM

not with a Glock. Those things have a mile of freebore.

We prefer to call it built in reliability.
Dude, I thought you would be better...... MFCEO

#31 TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight

Grand Douchebag

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:08 PM

Well, seems to do well with FP 147's loaded long. I've got 2 different dudes who benched their gen 4 guns and got good under 2" at 25 with carry ammo. Seems pretty good for a 500$ fisher price gun.

"""MAGS ALONG SIDE OF THE BOX BOB!!!!!!!!"""

#32 Dr. Yellow Visor Guy

Dr. Yellow Visor Guy

Gear queer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:34 AM

Well, seems to do well with FP 147's loaded long. I've got 2 different dudes who benched their gen 4 guns and got good under 2" at 25 with carry ammo. Seems pretty good for a 500$ fisher price gun.

What ammo for 2" @ 25?

#33 Unclassified

Unclassified

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:24 AM

What ammo for 2" @ 25?

The kind you drop into a $2k steel gun that has been fit. Plastic guns from the factory don't shot that well...
Dude, I thought you would be better...... MFCEO

#34 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:49 AM

Not that I can replicate it, but I have shot a ~1-3/4" group at 25 yards standing offhand with a stock Gen3 G34 and 124gr + p Gold Dot.  Obviously I am not that good, but what I want to know is if it was total luck or if I had a moment of not getting in the way of the mechanical accuracy of my gun and ammo.  Need a Ransom Rest!

9254418645_6df4042018.jpg

"Conscience is our guide, peace is our shelter, beauty and perfection is our life."- Bruce Leroy

http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

#35 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:20 PM

Not that I can replicate it, but I have shot a ~1-3/4" group at 25 yards standing offhand with a stock Gen3 G34 and 124gr + p Gold Dot.  Obviously I am not that good, but what I want to know is if it was total luck or if I had a moment of not getting in the way of the mechanical accuracy of my gun and ammo.  Need a Ransom Rest!

I would love to have access to one for a day.  It would be awesome to get rid of all the bad habits and just see what the guns do on their own merit with different ammo combinations.  Too bad it costs as much as a gun.

• Cheap Shot likes this

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#36 not that bryan

not that bryan

Fuckstick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:48 PM

Not that I can replicate it, but I have shot a ~1-3/4" group at 25 yards standing offhand with a stock Gen3 G34 and 124gr + p Gold Dot. Obviously I am not that good, but what I want to know is if it was total luck or if I had a moment of not getting in the way of the mechanical accuracy of my gun and ammo. Need a Ransom Rest!

I've shot groups under 1.5 inches off hand at 25 yards with PMC 124 grain ammo out of both of the 5 inch M&P pro's I shoot. I can't do it very often, but have done it on a couple of occasions.

#37 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:38 PM

I've shot groups under 1.5 inches off hand at 25 yards with PMC 124 grain ammo out of both of the 5 inch M&P pro's I shoot. I can't do it very often, but have done it on a couple of occasions.

So do you think that is you getting out of the way of the mechanical accuracy of the gun/ammo, or do you think the gun/ammo put up a lucky group too?  That's what I can never figure out when I shoot a great group.

9254418645_6df4042018.jpg

"Conscience is our guide, peace is our shelter, beauty and perfection is our life."- Bruce Leroy

http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

#38 not that bryan

not that bryan

Fuckstick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

I think that is me getting out of the way, and letting the gun shoot to its potential. I have done this with 2 different guns, on multiple occasions. If it was a one time thing, I would think it is a fluke.

I also only shoot 3 shot groups; not 5, because I feel like I am less likely to influence the group by getting in my own way.

#39 not that bryan

not that bryan

Fuckstick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:18 PM

I have also played around doing stuff like shooting playing cards turned on edge or shooting a USPSA target turned on edge in half.

#40 Chuck s

Chuck s

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:03 PM

So I chrono'd my loads with the 231 and at 3.2 gr I was getting 128PF at 1.12 OAL with the 147 gr Precision.  I loaded 3.2, 3.3, 3.5 (which gave me 135PF).  The 3.2 wasn't bad but barely made minor.  After that the load got snappy and at 25 yards wasn't accurate.  Or maybe I wasn't accurate.  I need a bunch of trigger time to work things out before stepping into the ring.  I'm going to get some different bullets and try some loads with the other powders I have on the shelf and see what happens.  In all the threads on Enos regarding bullet choices nobody even mentions the Precision bullets so I think I'll probably end up with some Xtremes.  Just not sure which weight to get.  I've loaded 165's and 180's for my .40 and like the 180 for that but I have no 9mm experience aside from factory ammo.

I have found the 147 precision moly bullet to be very accurate , they are difficult to load in a Cz or tanfoglio because of the pronounced shoulder, however, they worked very well in a m&p pro and my glock at 1.135 or so. I used n320 at 3.2 gr or wst at 3.4 gr for a PF of 130. I prefer coated bullets over plated, but all seem to be ok when you find a good powder combo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users