#41 TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight

Grand Douchebag

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:20 PM

What ammo for 2" @ 25?

I think one was ranger t and can't remember the other.

sent from mah gun,using my sights

"""MAGS ALONG SIDE OF THE BOX BOB!!!!!!!!"""

#42 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:35 PM

I have found the 147 precision moly bullet to be very accurate , they are difficult to load in a Cz or tanfoglio because of the pronounced shoulder, however, they worked very well in a m&p pro and my glock at 1.135 or so. I used n320 at 3.2 gr or wst at 3.4 gr for a PF of 130. I prefer coated bullets over plated, but all seem to be ok when you find a good powder combo.

The shoulder on the bullet was catching on the rifling at 1.125.  The round would chamber with a slight tap from my finger but definitely wouldn't spin and had to be popped out.  I don't like bullets that limit my messing around with OAL to change pressure.  I know I can get my chamber reamed but I'm not doing anything to the gun until I can dial it in stock.

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#43 Twinkie

Twinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

Not that I can replicate it, but I have shot a ~1-3/4" group at 25 yards standing offhand with a stock Gen3 G34 and 124gr + p Gold Dot.  Obviously I am not that good, but what I want to know is if it was total luck or if I had a moment of not getting in the way of the mechanical accuracy of my gun and ammo.  Need a Ransom Rest!

You just got lucky. Pretty sure a real deviation would take more than 5 rounds and produce more than a 1-2" group. Still, it's really awesome to do a tiny group and you work so hard at convincing yourself you have mad skills and your gun is a laser.

#44 likeabaws

likeabaws

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:24 PM

Not that I can replicate it, but I have shot a ~1-3/4" group at 25 yards standing offhand with a stock Gen3 G34 and 124gr + p Gold Dot.  Obviously I am not that good, but what I want to know is if it was total luck or if I had a moment of not getting in the way of the mechanical accuracy of my gun and ammo.  Need a Ransom Rest!

1-3/4" group standing offhand at 25 yds...obviously you need to work on that accuracy thing bruh.

#45 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

1-3/4" group standing offhand at 25 yds...obviously you need to work on that accuracy thing bruh.

Someday when I can do that all the time, sure....not even close to that most of the time though.  That's why I want to know if it was just me that was lucky or if the gun was lucky too.

9254418645_6df4042018.jpg

"Conscience is our guide, peace is our shelter, beauty and perfection is our life."- Bruce Leroy

http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

#46 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

Someday when I can do that all the time, sure....not even close to that most of the time though.  That's why I want to know if it was just me that was lucky or if the gun was lucky too.

That's it!!!  I'm going to throw all my guns out in the yard and whichever one finds a four leaf clover, becomes my favorite lucky gun.  I can't believe I didn't think of this before.  BTW they all suck at picking scratch-offs...

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#47 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

I always get a lot of scratch-offs when I pull my gun out at the mini mart counter.

9254418645_6df4042018.jpg

"Conscience is our guide, peace is our shelter, beauty and perfection is our life."- Bruce Leroy

http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

#48 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:13 PM

Alrighty then...  Just ordered some 147gr from Xtreme.  Hopefully I'll get a load up and running before the all classifier match in a couple weeks.  

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#49 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

Question...  Should I have to pull the trigger to remove the slide on the 34 or have I already bent something on this plastic fantastic piece of genius weaponry?

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#50 barry owens

barry owens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

You have to pull the trigger first and then push back on the slide a cunt hair....thats why so many cops have self inflicted GSW's to their hands.

Full Retard Custom Guns

M-m-m-making shooters h-h-h-happy, since 2012.......no refunds.

WARNING!!!!! My posts contain no actual shooting value.

#51 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:36 PM

Okay that makes sense ish.  I thought I'd broken something.  

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#52 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

So I broke down and polished the internals on the Glock today.  Boy o boy, there's really nothing to them.  Got a belt, holster and pouches and spent some time dryfiring.  THEN I find out that the bullets I ordered are going to be delivered late because of bad weather in Chicago.  Fucking Illinois.  Now I'm scrambling to beg, borrow or steal enough to build a round, chrono on Friday and shoot on Saturday.  Fuck I hate Illinois.  

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#53 likeabaws

likeabaws

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

So I broke down and polished the internals on the Glock today.  Boy o boy, there's really nothing to them.  Got a belt, holster and pouches and spent some time dryfiring.  THEN I find out that the bullets I ordered are going to be delivered late because of bad weather in Chicago.  Fucking Illinois.  Now I'm scrambling to beg, borrow or steal enough to build a round, chrono on Friday and shoot on Saturday.  Fuck I hate Illinois.  

I only stick around because WIILSHOOT's website shows me where to go shoot.

#54 dels

dels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:28 AM

So you did the polish job on the tupperware, and it made no difference?  Fuckin glad I didn't go through the trouble then.  Good luck this weekend and let us know how you did.  

#55 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:36 AM

Judging by what I saw the gun already had the polish job done to it.  I just did a more thorough job.  More than anything I wanted to detail strip the gun to see how it works.  Don't want to be learning how to take apart a gun for the first time mid-match.

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#56 TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight

Grand Douchebag

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

Here's a good replacement part article for glocks

http://www.activeres...ruly-perfection

"""MAGS ALONG SIDE OF THE BOX BOB!!!!!!!!"""

#57 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

Shot my match today, an all classifier.  I shot both Limited and Production and had mixed results.  I place 2nd out of 11 shooting Limited and won a stage, and came in 11th out of 12 shooting Production and sucked out loud.  My draws and mag changes were great.  It was my accuracy that sucked.  In retrospect I should've tried to grab a bunch of known good baller loads from one one of the local Master guys instead of patching together a shitty load that made minor yesterday.  I felt like I had good control of the gun, and could feel the reset of the trigger, but the sights were jumpy and when I called shots that should have been alphas they were deltas.  Frustrating.  I'm going to start with some known good bunny fart ammo and build from there.  If I remove the gun and the ammo from the equation, it's all on me.

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#58 Roper

Roper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationSouth Jordan, Utah

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

Shot my match today, an all classifier. I shot both Limited and Production and had mixed results. I place 2nd out of 11 shooting Limited and won a stage, and came in 11th out of 12 shooting Production and sucked out loud. My draws and mag changes were great. It was my accuracy that sucked. In retrospect I should've tried to grab a bunch of known good baller loads from one one of the local Master guys instead of patching together a shitty load that made minor yesterday. I felt like I had good control of the gun, and could feel the reset of the trigger, but the sights were jumpy and when I called shots that should have been alphas they were deltas. Frustrating. I'm going to start with some known good bunny fart ammo and build from there. If I remove the gun and the ammo from the equation, it's all on me.

We're your deltas grouped a certain way? It's easy to jerk the trigger on the Glock. I fought that for a long time - finally made adjustments to my grip and that helped my trigger control a ton.

#59 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:53 PM

Fuck I did it again.  Just picked up a Dawson CRP G34.  I never learn.

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#60 LeadChucker

LeadChucker

CO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts
  • LocationHC, Utah

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:55 PM

Fuck I did it again. Just picked up a Dawson CRP G34. I never learn.

That's Dumb

This is a Production website....

But not a Glock site

You need another fucking warning point

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users