• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ben

Ben

MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:49 AM

Got this book a couple weeks ago from the author while taking a class in Idaho. The drills are great but for me the best part is the training schedule and the included commentary.

I have struggled with poor dry-fire discipline for years mostly due to boredom. I would find myself doing the same few drills a few times then quitting because I did not really have any idea what to do next, with the included schedule and the breakdown of the drills into different training sets I can work on the areas of my game that need the most improvement.

The book lays out every area of the required skills to excel at USPSA shooting and breaks the dry-fire routines needed into small, manageable chapters. If you need to improve your marksmanship then follow the drills in that chapter. Need to improve your movement skills? There is a set of drills laid out for that.

It doesn't get any easier, all you have to do is put in the time to improve your action shooting skill set.

http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=1497319633

• JohnesMl likes this

#2 Woodieproject

Woodieproject

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:59 AM

I totally agree on training schedule part. My dry fire right now is more structured than my live fire.
Bonafide asshole

#3 Roons

Roons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:12 AM

I totally agree on training schedule part. My dry fire right now is more structured than my live fire.

This. ^

"You can give it the old spin."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users