366 replies to this topic

#361 subQ

subQ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

Thanks Chuck. You are all right with me. When you get the time, after going over the topics above, please give us your thoughts on the differences with how USPSA is set up compared to how 3-Gun Nation is set up. I looked and due to the common words in the search, I can't tell if 3GN is for profit or non-profit. I do know that making their pro tour makes you a straight-up Man.

#362 foofighter

foofighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

Thanks Chuck. You are all right with me. When you get the time, after going over the topics above, please give us your thoughts on the differences with how USPSA is set up compared to how 3-Gun Nation is set up. I looked and due to the common words in the search, I can't tell if 3GN is for profit or non-profit. I do know that making their pro tour makes you a straight-up Man.

For profit.

• Username likes this

#363 Username

Username

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

For profit.

This is also why they are run so well. USPSA structure is like a big wet blanket on progress. Or like going on a date with her dad as chaperone. Shit ain't happening.

#364 jrbet83

jrbet83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

This is also why they are run so well. 

It's a little soon to say that. 3Gun Nation is tiny compared to USPSA (members, clubs, holdings). If it every gets as big as USPSA, you'd probably see them have some bumps in the road too.......but you're correct, USPSA's structure isn't working.

#365 Sad Sack

Sad Sack

Forum Tard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:55 PM

I do know that making their pro tour makes you a straight-up Man.

I'm not sure what you mean here.  Do shooting sub-minor 9mm, buying Beta-C mags, keeping Viking Tactics in business, wearing a self-made sponsor shirt from Techwear, and running a 15 ft long shotgun mag tube make you a Man?  By the way, the capitalization is interesting - and telling. 

No one likes me, and I don't care.

#366 foofighter

foofighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:13 PM

This is also why they are run so well. USPSA structure is like a big wet blanket on progress. Or like going on a date with her dad as chaperone. Shit ain't happening.

3GN is run well? They've had a bunch of cluster fucks and rules have been changed haphazardly.

They havent been able to get enough Suckers Pros to fill up a single season so far.

Moving faster than USPSA, definitely, but if speed is all you have, it will only make you drive over the cliff faster.

#367 subQ

subQ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:25 AM

Blow Me - have you ever kissed a girl? That would explain a lot of things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users