leas327

Retarded SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts
  • LocationBendover, Illshowya

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:00 PM

TLDR

I am just going to assume see what you need to see and some bullshit that makes you seem old and possibly a closet case.
  • wurm likes this

#62 Miculek is a Noob

Miculek is a Noob

V.C.R.O.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:00 AM

You've been stewing about this for 2 months? Holy shit.

All that nonsense doesn't make a bit of difference at USPSA speeds and distances, in my opinion. 

#63 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts
  • Locationhorizontal unless I can get help

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:33 AM

You've been stewing about this for 2 months? Holy shit.

All that nonsense doesn't make a bit of difference at USPSA speeds and distances, in my opinion. 

No you read it wrong I haven't been stewing about it for 2 months just happened to read that part of your post and thought I might have something positive to contribute.

I'm assuming this is directed at my well thought out and attempted to be helpful to a fellow doodie shooter post. I'm hurt but I'll be ok, while I'm knocking the top out of M you can stay down there with your friends at the low end of C trying to figure out why you don't shoot better.  HAH  That's my attempt at humor. But I do care, I've dedicated a most of my life helping others. Just because my name is not at the top of the page no one wants to listen, sad sad situation. But try to read it again and you might learn something, really as a doodie friend. I actually knew Miculek when he was a newb, no one would have called him that, he shot that revolver about like the Taz and we all knew if he ever hit anything he was going to be an unstopable force.

Nonsense? you called what I wrote nonsense. I'll have to read it again, sometimes I do write nonsense but I do it on purpose, usually trying to get a laugh but never when trying to help a shooter. Why don't you ask Miculek if he thinks what I wrote is nonsense? Or would his opinion not count either?

The insulation guys are here at my little shop this morning blowing nasty stuff into my ceiling, I think it's melting my brain, it damn sure is giving me a headache.

"I'm older and fatter than any of you dipshits."

#64 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:38 AM

What is dumb as fuck is making front sites and measuring from the top of the site to the bottom of the site instead of top of site to the top of the slide.

Truth

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#65 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:42 AM

osted Today, 10:38 AM

leas327, on 24 Sept 2014 - 3:44 PM, said:snapback.png

What is dumb as fuck is making front sites and measuring from the top of the site to the bottom of the site instead of top of site to the top of the slide.

Truth

Strangely rifle front sights have always been measured like that AFAIK, but the Europeans do it with pistol sights too. The whole dovetail sight business is completely fucked up anyway, you'd think by now manufactors would have at least setlled on what dovetail angle to stick with much less the rest of the dimensions. Very hard to explain to a new guy how to order the correct front sight for his pistol.

#66 Miculek is a Noob

Miculek is a Noob

V.C.R.O.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:18 AM

Either someone ninja-edited a post somewhere, or I was hallucinating again when I posted on Nov 12. 

#67 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:55 AM

Have you made a trip up to the mother ship again? Is your booty a little sqwisshy and sore?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users