45 replies to this topic

#41 Dutchman195

Dutchman195

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 02:18 PM

How would we even get USPSA to release the new numbers? its like they are trying to hide something from us. 

#42 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 04:13 PM

From a classification data file. I don’t remember how I got it now though.

What???? You can’t remember shit, trivial shit, from 4+ years ago.....to the pit of misery!!!

#43 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 04:23 PM

How would we even get USPSA to release the new numbers? its like they are trying to hide something from us.

Easy....
1. Create email to Section Coordinator requesting results, wait 1 hour and then ....
2. Forward same email to Area Coordinator, cc Section Coordinator, requesting results and then slam the Secrion Coordinator for not helping, wait 1 hour then ....
3. Forward same email to El Prez, cc Area Coordinator and Section Coordinator, requesting results and then slam Area Coordinator and Section Coordinator for not helping, wait 1 hour then ....
4. Forward all correspondence to Doodie Project so every hack on here can take a shot of their leadership for
• Fucking up Production
• Allowing that abortion called PCC
• Not fixing Popper Calibration
• Not Killing off Revo or L-10
• Having Rules Adjustments Made on the Fly.....
Shall I keep going, I’ve only been with USPSA since 2012 but I take good notes and have a serviceable memory.
  • GuanoLoco and bailey like this

#44 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,198 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 30 August 2018 - 11:09 AM

Easy....
1. Create email to Section Coordinator requesting results, wait 1 hour and then ....
2. Forward same email to Area Coordinator, cc Section Coordinator, requesting results and then slam the Secrion Coordinator for not helping, wait 1 hour then ....
3. Forward same email to El Prez, cc Area Coordinator and Section Coordinator, requesting results and then slam Area Coordinator and Section Coordinator for not helping, wait 1 hour then ....
4. Forward all correspondence to Doodie Project so every hack on here can take a shot of their leadership for
• Fucking up Production
Shall I keep going, I’ve only been with USPSA since 2012 but I take good notes and have a serviceable memory.

Damn you're good!

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#45 ZackJones

ZackJones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:18 PM

What???? You can’t remember shit, trivial shit, from 4+ years ago.....to the pit of misery!!!

What can I say. I suck. Perhaps that is why I only shoot steel now.
Not to be confused with ZachJ

#46 eyesopenedatlast

eyesopenedatlast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 07:31 PM

Easy....
• Fucking up Production

You joke but that’s exactly what they do around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users