#41 SteveC5ws6

SteveC5ws6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationWeston, WV

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:11 PM

Pinto is an idiot and a shit head. who cares.. just deport the bastard if he comes over here.

#42 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:38 PM

I worked the match. Every top shooter was professional and very courteous and appreciative on my stage, even when the conditions were awful for a few hours.

I think JJ is a gentleman and a great representative of the sport in every contact I have ever had with him. Most people who have met him think highly of him, so I'm sure he has alot of friends who would have been happy to see him win.

I *think* there are some subtle differences in how different people approach the scoring thing. Many people (myself included) will take whatever the RO's give them. If I think it's a mike but they give me a delta, I'll take it. If I think it's a no-shoot, but they think it's a non-scoring edge hit, I'll take it. Oftentimes, the same hit is scored slightly differently on a scoring target vs a no-shoot.

My impression of ben is that he thinks a little differently; he wants the score he actually shot, with no freebies or whining. He wants to *win*, not to luck or whine into first place. I thought about that alot last night and while driving home today. I think that is an example worth emulating.

Nonetheless, it sounds like mr pinto should be dragged down to the basement, tied to the radiator, and repeatedly graped. He's probably even wearing purple.

• Twinkie, Joakim-G_R, red headed stranger and 1 other like this

2013 National Champion C class  Limited 10

#43 JWinTN

JWinTN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:46 PM

My impression of ben is that he thinks a little differently; he wants the score he actually shot, with no freebies or whining. He wants to *win*, not to luck or whine into first place. I thought about that alot last night and while driving home today. I think that is an example worth emulating.

Throw in some good rage fits and he can be the John McEnroe of USPSA. I would be most impressed with some mag throwing or hat stomping, or even a simple profane Italian gesture used gratuitously.

#44 Woodieproject

Woodieproject

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:52 PM

My sources tell me that there were no shenanigans, + or -2s, etc. Fair and square match, tight win. In that case, however good rep MM and KC had, it comes out as classless to publicly call runner-up a champ. They may have meant it in a benign way, but on interwebz the inflections and connotations are not always seen in an intended way.

Come to think of it, they couldn't have meant it in a benign way.

Ben, my sincere congratulations on your win.
Bonafide asshole

#45 Ben

Ben

MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:54 PM

There were no questionable calls (not in my favor anyway).

I did not reshoot any of the stages for any reason. I feel like my scores accurately reflect the shitshow that I put on. I wish I shot better, but I didn't.

I think Max and KC probably just think I am an asshole (I am) and JJ is the real champ in terms of being a classy dude. I may not be the real champ, but I am the dude that had to lug a heavy fucking glass trophy all the way from Utah to Wisconsin.

• rballz, Alex Gac, Dr. Yellow Visor Guy and 46 others like this

#46 B_Seehawer

B_Seehawer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

Seehawer,
I beg to differ on Sig making a gun to compete....I shoot a Sig 1911 and I'm very intrigued with the new P320 for production.

So how is it well known that Max doesn't think too highly of Ben? Is there a back story we don't know about?

So why isn't Max shooting a P320?

I have a Sig 1911 Scorpion Commander. It has been flawless with the 5 mags I've fed it.
  • TSO and barry owens like this

#47 B_Seehawer

B_Seehawer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:56 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I think KC, Max, Travis, JJ, etc. have all been pretty great guys....

But again, maybe it's just me ;)

I have only met KC and have only seen JJ on TS and have never had the assumption that he is an asshole.

#48 Username

Username

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:08 PM

I have only met KC and have only seen JJ on TS and have never heard th ass the he is an asshole.

I think you may have too many thumbs. Then again, hesd flabagabwr my fulterianian.
  • Woodieproject likes this

#49 Woodieproject

Woodieproject

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:08 PM

Long day here.
Bonafide asshole

#50 B_Seehawer

B_Seehawer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:12 PM

Long day here.

No shit....

#51 not that bryan

not that bryan

Fuckstick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:13 PM

#1, I think KC is a decent dude. I met him once at A5 and I was able to make a joke about an Asian driving. He took it well = cool.

#2, It's a well known fact that Max doesn't think too much of Ben. Total bitch move as a factory sponsored, championship caliber shooter. I could understand if he shot Production, but his sponsor doesn't even make a competitive gun for the sport.

Beat him or shut the fuck up Max.

Max talking shit about Ben is about as classy as shooting a different gun that isn't made by your sponsor.
  • Dr. Yellow Visor Guy, B_Seehawer, lpc and 5 others like this

#52 barry owens

barry owens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:14 PM

not so much too many thumbs but maybe too many fingers?

Full Retard Custom Guns

M-m-m-making shooters h-h-h-happy, since 2012.......no refunds.

WARNING!!!!! My posts contain no actual shooting value.

#53 B_Seehawer

B_Seehawer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:15 PM

I think you may have too many thumbs. Then again, hesd flabagabwr my fulterianian.

Barry understood this perfectly.

You fucking sober fucks have no idea what I meant.
  • Woodieproject likes this

#54 B_Seehawer

B_Seehawer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:15 PM

not so much too many thumbs but maybe too many fingers?

Not too many for your mom.
  • barry owens likes this

#55 jrbet83

jrbet83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:17 PM

Max talking shit about Ben is about as classy as shooting a different gun that isn't made by your sponsor.

Hey! Dan machines Sig Sauer on the frame and slide.....isn't that enough?

Plus I heard Dan uses a Sig mainspring cap pin.

#56 not that bryan

not that bryan

Fuckstick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:22 PM

So why isn't Max shooting a P320?

I have a Sig 1911 Scorpion Commander. It has been flawless with the 5 mags I've fed it.

Probably because they are unmitigated prices of shit. I've seen 3 of them come through the range. None of them made it more than 50 rounds before failing and being sent back to Sig.

#57 barry owens

barry owens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

mom likes sausage fingers. She says mine are the best.

Full Retard Custom Guns

#58 not that bryan

not that bryan

Fuckstick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:26 PM

Hey! Dan machines Sig Sauer on the frame and slide.....isn't that enough?

Plus I heard Dan uses a Sig mainspring cap pin.

Sig makes a Max model 1911, and he doesn't shoot it when he shoots single stack either. Max shoots a .40 in single stack and I don't believe Sig has ever gotten around to making a .40 cal 1911, although I could be wrong).

#59 barry owens

barry owens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:30 PM

Because .40 cal 1911s make Jeebus sad and are causing global warming, AIDS, and retarded puppies.

• GuruOfGuns and FNG1 like this

Full Retard Custom Guns

#60 bpipe95

bpipe95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:32 PM

There were no questionable calls (not in my favor anyway).

I did not reshoot any of the stages for any reason. I feel like my scores accurately reflect the shitshow that I put on. I wish I shot better, but I didn't.

I think Max and KC probably just think I am an asshole (I am) and JJ is the real champ in terms of being a classy dude. I may not be the real champ, but I am the dude that had to lug a heavy fucking glass trophy all the way from Utah to Wisconsin.

This shit right here is why you are a mans man.

I've got respect for people with your outlook.

Though I gotta admit I'm not digging this Jersey thing you've gone to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users