#21 Reacharound

Reacharound

HondaTim nuthugger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationSouth Central L.A.

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:30 PM

Spoken like a true hardass there toughguy.....

You're so full of shit that your eyes are brown and it's pouring out your skull. 
Everybody already knows they're recruited dumbass...Can you state anymore obvious facts for us too? 

So what you're REALLY trying to say is if you had the skill to get recruited into the AMU at age 18 to travel and shoot the sport you love and teach other "real" soldiers how to shoot, you would turn that down?

God save you because your an idiot that needs more than "mentoring" from guys here.....

WTF do you know about the military, little guy? Yer just a spoiled little turd that gets to shoot on daddy's dime. You might get into the navy, but wtf?

#22 TSO

TSO

Mr. Sunshine and positivity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationIndependence, MO

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:43 PM

You're shits lame dude.

How many more times are you going to regurgitate the same played out lame ass insult?

Any new material, or GTFO

Tim Herron
TY68934

#23 Twinkie

Twinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:58 PM

You're shits lame dude.

How many more times are you going to regurgitate the same played out lame ass insult?

Any new material, or GTFO

Ignore. List. We covered this earlier.
  • TSO and LeadChucker like this

#24 C-130 Jockey

C-130 Jockey

(Swollen) Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:17 AM

Spoken like a true hardass there toughguy.....

You're so full of shit that your eyes are brown and it's pouring out your skull. 

Everybody already knows they're recruited dumbass...Can you state anymore obvious facts for us too? 

So what you're REALLY trying to say is if you had the skill to get recruited into the AMU at age 18 to travel and shoot the sport you love and teach other "real" soldiers how to shoot, you would turn that down?

God save you because your an idiot that needs more than "mentoring" from guys here.....

So believing that service to the Ranger Regiment or the 82d is more important than AMU makes me a "toughguy" and an "idiot"?  

Maybe I should've been a brake pad technician at the local honda dealership...that certainly wouldn't affect my self-esteem negatively, right?

Are you really just upset because I crossed you off my list of mentors?

I used to ride on one. It said C-130 on the side.

#25 C-130 Jockey

C-130 Jockey

(Swollen) Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:19 AM

SSB, the 82d fags were the fuckers that insisted on everyone wearing the PT belts, douche. Seems their airborne super troopers were too stupid to not get hit by 1114s in the dark. So, just what exactly did you do in the Army there hardcharger?

I was First Sergeant of the 333rd Mess Kit Repair Company.  Airborne.

I used to ride on one. It said C-130 on the side.

#26 Nimrod

Nimrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:31 AM

I heard a lot of that secret nijna shit actually starts in the kitchen. I learned that when Segal was in Under Seize. 

#27 Hans3005

Hans3005

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:58 PM

The hardest chargers are the triangle players in the marching band! Operator as fuck!

#28 ZackJones

ZackJones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:56 AM

I like the 20 alpha drill and will incorporate that one.
Not to be confused with ZachJ

#29 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:05 AM

You're the tard.  No wonder you wore a PT belt everywhere you went.  The AMU is just PR bullshit, and real soldiers don't end up there because they are busy actually soldiering (without PT belts on you douche).  Also, you don't get into AMU without being a teenager already performing at a fairly high level because your perpetually C class open shooting dad is footing the bill.  Once they get in it's all free ammo, travel, and running around calling yourself a soldier when you know it ain't so.  Brat as a junior shooter, spoiled at AMU, discharged as a GM to be catered to by the USPSA establishment.  It's pathetic when you think about it.  I'd rather be A or B class for life and know that I did it on my own. 

If I had a choice between AMU and Ranger Bat or the 82D I'd turn it down no problem.  It's a question of values - where I come from actually serving is more important than being served.

Why are you so angry? It's unhealthy y'know.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#30 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,001 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:41 AM

Also, you don't get into AMU without being a teenager already performing at a fairly high level because your perpetually C class open shooting dad is footing the bill. Once they get in it's all free ammo, travel, and running around calling yourself a soldier when you know it ain't so. Brat as a junior shooter, spoiled at AMU, discharged as a GM to be catered to by the USPSA establishment.

If you can't live vicariously through your children what's the point of having them?

/Wonder if EGs dad is a C shooter?

#31 waktasz

waktasz

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:35 AM

You're the tard.  No wonder you wore a PT belt everywhere you went.  The AMU is just PR bullshit, and real soldiers don't end up there because they are busy actually soldiering (without PT belts on you douche).  Also, you don't get into AMU without being a teenager already performing at a fairly high level because your perpetually C class open shooting dad is footing the bill.  Once they get in it's all free ammo, travel, and running around calling yourself a soldier when you know it ain't so.  Brat as a junior shooter, spoiled at AMU, discharged as a GM to be catered to by the USPSA establishment.  It's pathetic when you think about it.  I'd rather be A or B class for life and know that I did it on my own. 

If I had a choice between AMU and Ranger Bat or the 82D I'd turn it down no problem.  It's a question of values - where I come from actually serving is more important than being served.

Honestly I've never thought of it this way but anything that helps add another group of people to my shit list is a positive for me, so good job. Fuck those fuckers and their buckets of ammo and corny bumblebee uniforms.

#32 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:37 AM

So believing that service to the Ranger Regiment or the 82d is more important than AMU makes me a "toughguy" and an "idiot"?  

Yes, it does.

-grapist, US Army 1982-1991, 98G Russian

2013 National Champion C class  Limited 10

#33 JoeyBagODonuts

JoeyBagODonuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:37 PM

I was First Sergeant of the 333rd Mess Kit Repair Company. Airborne.

Is that like a stewardess?

Wait, I smell more than donuts...

#34 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts
  • Locationhorizontal unless I can get help

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:12 PM

Yes, it does.

-grapist, US Army 1982-1991, 98G Russian

grapist is a for sure brainy badass. I'm genuinely impressed.

• Motosapiens likes this

"I'm older and fatter than any of you dipshits."

#35 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:03 PM

You may be the only one that knows what it means.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#36 TMReich

TMReich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:37 PM

I think the AMU doesn't get to practice as much as everyone thinks.  The also have to train other units, including the 75th.  

11C1V 1/75 86-89

#37 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:00 PM

I would do all these drills but then my live fire budget would be smoke in ten minutes. Must be nice to have unlimited ammo at my expense that you don't even have to load yourself. The Feds have 4 billion extra rounds slated for destruction and I get to pay for them to be destroyed. Fucking insane. BTW that's 40K rounds for every USPSA registered shooter.

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#38 foofighter

foofighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:41 PM

The AMU is just PR bullshit, and real soldiers don't end up there because they are busy actually soldiering (without PT belts on you douche). 

I want to see you tell Robby to his face that he's not a real soldier.

• GuruOfGuns likes this

#39 Iceman

Iceman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:41 PM

You know maybe the AMU guys are doing the best they can in their chosen field. I like them, they are good. Not everybody is cut out for Airborne or small unit special stuff. The AMU is huge. Not just the 5 guys you see at pistol matches.

#40 waktasz

waktasz

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:24 PM

I want to see you tell Robby to his face that he's not a real soldier.

Seriously though, is he?  I wouldn't think that being a golden boy in the Army marketing department is the same as being an infantryman.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users