Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

#562 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:35 PM

Almost 2 years since my last post and almost 3 years since I shot a match last. I'm not going to say I'm back but I did shoot a GSSF match this weekend.

I had been a little busy lately and went through a little challenge at work. Durring that time I had so much on my mind I had difficulty concentrating. My mind raced about what was going on...and since shooting is about 90% mental, it was a distraction I couldn't overcome. With most of that behind me I have begun shooting again. I'm no where near my previous pace of working it like a part time job. Very little dry fire and range maybe a few times a month.

So this weekend I shot the GSSF Match in Dundee Oregon and did better than I could have hoped for. I entered 5 divisions. I won 4 of them and finished 3rd in the other. I also won Matchmeister. So I should get a gun certificate and $300.

My match times were really slow and when I was done and felt defeated. But when scores were posted, everyone else were slower too. If you are a GSSF Shooter you know, not all matches are the same. Five to Glock had 2 targets at about 22 yards and Glock M was 15 yards plus.

I have been considering shooting some USPSA but I just don't know if there is a division for me anymore. I used to be a Production Shooter with a plastic striker gun and production isn't even recognizable anymore.

Don't expect too many more updates. But for the 7 people that care I'd thought I share.

#wherestwinkie

There is always single stack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users