#21 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 11 January 2015 - 10:59 AM

I'm a skinny and fatties in general could care less what I think.

I substitute activity and run long and hard every day and late into the night. The activities are motivating and self reinforcing, and frankly I barely have time to stop and eat and could care less. I enjoy a good meal, but eat to live, not live to eat. If you can change your mindset and behavior then your brain may/will eventually stop orienting itself around food and beer - and a new world will open up to you.

Easy for me to say...
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#22 LeadChucker

LeadChucker

CO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts
  • LocationHC, Utah

Posted 11 January 2015 - 11:48 AM

here:

http://doodieproject...s/?hl=shameless

And yes, it has a 30 money back guarantee!

#23 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 11 January 2015 - 11:53 AM

A few things to remember about alcohol. Depending on the brand, 6 beers is up to 870 calories and 60g of carbs (Budweiser), mixed drinks with Coke can be even more. Alcohol is a depressant. Leads to the "fuck its". It also alters your judgment and lowers inhibitions (banging fat chicks and eating a cake seems like a good idea). Give up alcohol and you'll feel better, have more success, develop healthier habits, and most likely see less dramatic swings in your commitment to different behavior. Never mind saving money and no hangovers. I stopped drinking six years ago and this has been my case.
  • GuruOfGuns likes this

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#24 Twinkie

Twinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 12:55 PM

I'm losing a bit of weight. No magic anythings, but people noticing the weight loss is highly motivating to keeping it going. Feeling a lot more energetic lately. Activity for a few hours a day, and some focus on explosive exercise a few times a week. Amazing how tired one can get and how much good can come from just a few minutes of 100% exertion.

#25 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts
  • Locationhorizontal unless I can get help

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:15 PM

I was always in great shape until I hit 40, after that point it became a struggle and every year it gets more difficult to lose a lb. Keep that in mind doodies, the older you get the more difficult it gets to lose those few extra lbs and if you devolop other problems, say arhtritis, excercise becomes less of an option combined with a much slower metabolism. So....don't let it ever get a foot hold, stay aware and if you gain just a little bit take care of it as soon as you can. I wish someone would have given me this advice long ago.

• Stubb likes this

"I'm older and fatter than any of you dipshits."

#26 RockOutGLOCKOut

RockOutGLOCKOut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationA5

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:26 PM

Exercise helps because it seems to curb the appetite or at least it gives incentive not to "waste" that exercise you just did by eating something.

If I have a good streak of exercising about every other day or so, it seems like I'm constantly starving.

I like my Glocks like I like my women; 19 and in my pants.

#27 ToddKS

ToddKS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationGetting killed in the streets

Posted 11 January 2015 - 02:03 PM

40 is when it changed for me as well. It seemed like overnight my body's ability to pack on the pounds grew exponentially.

#28 BHill

BHill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationSouth East Texas

Posted 11 January 2015 - 02:53 PM

A few things to remember about alcohol. Depending on the brand, 6 beers is up to 870 calories and 60g of carbs (Budweiser), mixed drinks with Coke can be even more. Alcohol is a depressant. Leads to the "fuck its". It also alters your judgment and lowers inhibitions (banging fat chicks and eating a cake seems like a good idea). Give up alcohol and you'll feel better, have more success, develop healthier habits, and most likely see less dramatic swings in your commitment to different behavior. Never mind saving money and no hangovers. I stopped drinking six years ago and this has been my case.

This sounds like good advice but then I would have to stop gunsmithing. NoGo.

#29 jakemartens

jakemartens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:06 PM

Already done this

#30 Sad Sack

Sad Sack

Forum Tard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

Truth and excellent advice.  I couldn't agree more.  I quit 15 years ago, and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.  

But...is it bad if I still like fat chicks anyway?  

No one likes me, and I don't care.

#31 Sad Sack

Sad Sack

Forum Tard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

40 is when it changed for me as well. It seemed like overnight my body's ability to pack on the pounds grew exponentially.

Early menopause?

No one likes me, and I don't care.

#32 ToddKS

ToddKS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationGetting killed in the streets

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:57 PM

I wish. There is probably a pill for that. Instead my doctor told me that I was getting old and had to stop eating food that tastes good.

#33 JoeyBagODonuts

JoeyBagODonuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:11 PM

But...is it bad if I still like fat chicks anyway?  

Yes.

Wait, I smell more than donuts...

#34 dravz

dravz

84.75%

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:36 PM

I quit going to the gym and I quit eating 4 meals per day.  I started running and eating a lot less.  It really is all about calories. I lost over 50 lbs.  I now weigh 128 lbs and I feel a lot more agile.

128? You'll never survive 10th grade at that weight.
  • leas327 likes this

#35 Hans3005

Hans3005

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:53 AM

Work out like a mad man eat like a caveman. Counting your calories on an app? What the fuck! Bitches can't spend a little time in the gym and figure out you can't lose weight eating Twinkies and nachos. FRC needs to come out with a program for you primadonas.
  • FYYFF likes this

#36 Hans3005

Hans3005

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:02 AM

Something a little more constructive. Try going to bodybuilding.com. they have a lot of different meal plans and beginners workout routines to get you started on your journey.

#37 Twinkie

Twinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:02 AM

Work out like a mad man eat like a caveman. Counting your calories on an app? What the fuck! Bitches can't spend a little time in the gym and figure out you can't lose weight eating Twinkies and nachos. FRC needs to come out with a program for you primadonas.

Wut?

Yeah no Twinkies ok thanks.
  • GuanoLoco and ZachJ like this

#38 jabbermurph

jabbermurph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:56 AM

Fuck all you tubbies...I'm trying to gain 20 pounds this year.

Each of you cut off and donate a personal limb of choice to the "Jabbermurph is a scrawny little bitch and we need to make him grow" fund

#39 barry owens

barry owens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:12 AM

I think you should finish your bag o'dicks first. A clean plate is a happy plate.
  • CB45 and GuruOfGuns like this

Full Retard Custom Guns

M-m-m-making shooters h-h-h-happy, since 2012.......no refunds.

WARNING!!!!! My posts contain no actual shooting value.

#40 Flexmoney

Flexmoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:18 AM

It's all about calories; I've already lost 6 lbs this year. Get pissed off, count your calories, and relish in the fact that being slightly hungry is a good thing. Once you lose all the weight you can go back to calorie neutral and the hunger goes away.

mmmmhhhh...relish.  

Anybody have a good hot pepper relish recipe? 

Unless otherwise noted, expect that all my posting here is in true Doodie fashion.  If my post somehow upsets your sensibilities, well...there ya go.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users