I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts
  • Locationhorizontal unless I can get help

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:57 PM

worked for this guy

1302141388.jpg

I guess since the LAV retired Delta had to relax the requirements a tiny bit.

• Nimrod likes this

"I'm older and fatter than any of you dipshits."

#62 barry owens

barry owens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:14 PM

Operate!

Like seriously, operate quick or that dude is gonna have a heart attack.

Or caption reads, US Army tests new body armor system known as B.L.U.B-R

Ballistic Layered Uniform-Battle Ready
  • Miculek is a Noob likes this

Full Retard Custom Guns

M-m-m-making shooters h-h-h-happy, since 2012.......no refunds.

WARNING!!!!! My posts contain no actual shooting value.

#63 Hans3005

Hans3005

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:16 PM

Barry you need to hunt that hippo down and place him on the Frc workout and meal plan.

#64 Flexmoney

Flexmoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:18 AM

Hey Flex, you shooting this season?

Yeah, come on over. We'll hit Roosters after the match for chicken wings and some pale ale. It'll be like a date.

Unless otherwise noted, expect that all my posting here is in true Doodie fashion.  If my post somehow upsets your sensibilities, well...there ya go.  

#65 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:22 AM

If he was Airborne they'd have to tie two cargo chutes to his ass.

#66 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:26 AM

Operate!

Like seriously, operate quick or that dude is gonna have a heart attack.

Or caption reads, US Army tests new body armor system known as B.L.U.B-R

Ballistic Layered Uniform-Battle Ready

What about that gay ass pose he's throwin? Somebody's gonna fuck him maybe the whole command. If my dad was still alive he'd want to hunt him down and kick his ass just for disgracing the uniform.

#67 Hans3005

Hans3005

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:35 AM

Its the newer kinder army you can't even yell at them anymore.

#68 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:34 AM

http://www.yapfiles....e1b9c2.flv.html

http://www.yapfiles....e1b9c2.flv.html

#69 yomamma

yomamma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:44 AM

That's pretty much me, try to eat 1200-1600 calories a day.  Only way to do it is to track it on an app or in a spreadsheet.  I've done both and do both.  I log the exercise as well as calories consumed.

228 right now. 

Goal is 170 (58 lbs), stretch goal would be 163 (65 lbs).

What kills me is:  

1) Alcohol

2) Restaurants 

3) Bingeing due to stress.

4) Vending machine at work.

Triggers that mess me up:

1) Nasty People

2) Stress brought on by Nasty People

3) Invitations to restaurants/bars

4) Vacations

I am right there with you.   Fucking stress with the fucking douche bags at work really kills me.  Makes me hate them even more.  

• JoeyBagODonuts likes this

#70 yomamma

yomamma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:48 AM

A few things to remember about alcohol. Depending on the brand, 6 beers is up to 870 calories and 60g of carbs (Budweiser), mixed drinks with Coke can be even more. Alcohol is a depressant. Leads to the "fuck its". It also alters your judgment and lowers inhibitions (banging fat chicks and eating a cake seems like a good idea). Give up alcohol and you'll feel better, have more success, develop healthier habits, and most likely see less dramatic swings in your commitment to different behavior. Never mind saving money and no hangovers. I stopped drinking six years ago and this has been my case.

Alcohol made me fat and  made fuck me some chicks that turned ugly overnight.  On the other hand, nothing fucks like ugly.  

#71 yomamma

yomamma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:51 AM

I guess since the LAV retired Delta had to relax the requirements a tiny bit.

Seriously?   Unless this guy is hiding 15 thai hookers under his uni he should be booted, medical discharge.  We are paying this fat fuck to do what?  Eat left over MREs?  This is a disgrace to the uniform.  Who the fuck is his CO?  "MERICA...the land of no FUCKING STANDARDS AT ALL.  Oh wait, he's a hero, right?  FUCKING JOKE

#72 barry owens

barry owens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:56 AM

Don't boot him for medical, then he'll get benefits. Discharge for PT/height weight failure. I would say he is national guard, because fat and the other Joe's there have the Washington state "power stapler" patch on there sleeves. I deployed with a dude nearly that big. Fortunately they had not issued those shirts yet. Good thing about someone his size, you could put them in the gunners hatch and the fat would seal the hole shut. No dust, keeps the heat inside in the winter and theA/C in the summer.
  • Hans3005, yomamma, GuruOfGuns and 1 other like this

Full Retard Custom Guns

M-m-m-making shooters h-h-h-happy, since 2012.......no refunds.

WARNING!!!!! My posts contain no actual shooting value.

#73 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:14 AM

I would love to see him run the confidence course at ....hell anywhere.  I wonder if he has Bill Murray in his unit?

#74 Hans3005

Hans3005

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:31 AM

I'm surprised he hasn't been kicked out national guard or not that is a fucking disgrace. Just like when you see the fat bodies in the gym wearing the army pt uniform. If you are a disgrace to the uniform don't wear it and get the fuck out.

#75 SteveC5ws6

SteveC5ws6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationWeston, WV

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:36 PM

I want to.. haven't got the full lan into shape yet, but cutting out sodas. stretching and working movement before and after dry fire.  hope to get things cleaned up to use the weights in the basement by end of january, adn get a good dietary plan in place by then.. i need to lose 50-55 pounds.

#76 Hans3005

Hans3005

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:03 PM

Here's the problem I see with weight loss plans. They are short term solutions to long term problems. Such as counting calories on an app or how ever you do it. Do you really see yourself doing that for the rest of your life? I sure in the hell wouldn't want to. Change your eating habits. Change how you think about food. Find what type of working out fits you the best. Some like to lift weights, some like cross fit, some like to just run, etc..... The point is find your niche and what motivates you to want to go workout daily. Look at it as a lifestyle change rather than weight loss goal. If you don't you will more than likely meet your goal and then stop because you attained what you wanted to. You didn't enjoy counting calories so your going to stop that and you didn't enjoy the type of workouts you were doing so you will stop that as well. Fuck diets! Change the lifestyle and the rest will fall into place.
  • SteveC5ws6 and Zazz Blammymatazz like this

#77 JaeOne3345

JaeOne3345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:49 PM

Counting calories is not something that needs to be done for the rest of the your life, everyday.

What it does is make people more aware of just how much or how little they eat. The first time I would have clients track macronutrient intake (and therefore calories) they would be amazed and enlightened about what they commonly ate.

After awhile, you can simply look at something and estimate pretty well in order to stay at maintenance, below maintenance, or above maintenance, whatever your goals are. 

Most people throw out this "clean eating" term and have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

http://www.kylehuntf...-you-eat-clean/

Eat what you want, within reason. Does it fit within your caloric goals without making you feel hungry 30 minutes later? Was it calorie dense? Physically filling? Those are the questions people need to ask. 

"I ate healthy today..." LOL, Bro.

• barry owens likes this

A75033

#78 jakemartens

jakemartens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:16 PM

I was a fat fuck, 360 pounds

made the decision to have gastric bypass (actually procedure I had was the roux en y in Aug 2013)

I drank and ate in excess daily, huge portions then not eat all day, or drink a ton and then eat, fast food, and lots of carbs with no exercise.

I was in pretty rough shape when I made the decision.

Do I recommend it, nope

would I do it again, yep, and I do not regret doing it.

Now that I am coming up on 18 months out from surgery I have lost a total of 170 pounds, lowest I got down to was 190, right now I am sitting between 196-198

Now with the bypass that I had ( the first 20 centimeters of my small intestine are bypassed) I do not absorb things like everyone else does so actually do not count calories, the only things I track are protein intake, water intake and portion size.

I walk, was doing training with a personal trainer twice a week, but have had to change that up due to schedules

and I follow this 

http://www.mybrandne...ths-and-beyond/

http://www.mybrandne...foods-to-avoid/

Change your portion size to 8 oz

eat 3-4 times a day, have healthy snack

walk, do push ups and sit ups

drink at least 60 oz of water a day

• Hans3005 likes this

#79 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:40 PM

Why not just be happy with yourself the way you are? Just sayin......it's an option...ain't none of us getting out of this deal alive.

#80 JaeOne3345

JaeOne3345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:18 PM

Being a sedentary fuck isn't the best I can be, and therefore does not make me happy. I enjoy what fitness and nutrition has done for me.
  • SteveC5ws6 likes this

A75033

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users