#41 spiffy

spiffy

Cookie SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:50 PM

You should be a lawyer.

A G19 will fit in the min dimension box with the 1/4" spacer and it's barrel is less than 4.1".  See how easy that was.

The key to gaming the fuck out of this will be to find a gun with a large grip and barrel just under 4.1".  I was thinking VP9, but you're right, a 9mm commander with magwell tuned for 125 pf would be the shit yo.

Doesn't someone make a Commander slide on a 2011 frame?

A77854

To everyone one I beat in a match or on a stage. I'm a lard ass half blind screw up who doesn't fire a shot outside of a match.......just how bad do you suck now knowing that.

#42 Mistadobalina

Mistadobalina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationLocation, Location

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:35 AM

Doesn't someone make a Commander slide on a 2011 frame?

STI does.

http://www.stiguns.com/the-sti-vip/

Mista Dobalina, Mista Bob Dobalina

Mista Bob Dobalina, won't you quit?

You really make me sick with ya fraudulent behavior
You're gonna make me flip and then an army couldn't save ya

#43 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:42 PM

I have a j frame .32 S&W Long. Trigger pull is so sweet it will give you a boner. Took a full cylinder to (eventually) kill an armadillo this one time but whatever.

We need a .32 division.

I am strangely fascinated by armadillos. They look kind of like a cat, but maybe one that's all rotting with leprosy. Are they friendly like cats? The armadillo was my favorite Battle Beast. Anyone else remember that one?
9254418645_6df4042018.jpg

"Conscience is our guide, peace is our shelter, beauty and perfection is our life."- Bruce Leroy

http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

#44 Sprewell

Sprewell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts
  • LocationBanned

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:48 PM

I am strangely fascinated by armadillos. They look kind of like a cat, but maybe one that's all rotting with leprosy. Are they friendly like cats? The armadillo was my favorite Battle Beast. Anyone else remember that one?

The fascination would quickly turn to hatred if they kept digging under your house foundation and LP tank.

#45 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:17 PM

The fascination would quickly turn to hatred if they kept digging under your house foundation and LP tank.

They are a lot of fun when one finds grubs in your nicely manicured lawn (not that my lawn was all that nice and now I live in the woods) and decides to randomly trench a few hundred feet in an evening or three.

They are fairly blind and you can sometimes walk right up on one at night, even ponting a flashlight directly at it.  They are sensiive to vibrations through.

I've had a chance to study a few close up.  One was trying to get in the back door last summer.  Kept at it for a while and then left.  Go figure.  I've got a picture around somewhere.

I have a strict no-contact rule for the dogs and I.  Not a big fan of contracting leprosy.

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#46 jthhapkido

jthhapkido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:59 AM

Yes. Everyone always claims they carry a 1911 or G34, and then they equivocate with "well and a Jframe "belly gun" or LCP when I am in a non-permissive area" = only carry a LCP.

I bet you only carry a pink charter.

10304490.jpg?is=500,500

That's exactly right.

Who would admit to using a 1911 for carry?  What is this, 1955?

(G17, actually.)

...but yeah, pest.  Not good.

#47 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:05 PM

That thing is cute and also creepy. It looks like a little dog wearing some kind of armor costume, like a Mario character or something.
9254418645_6df4042018.jpg

"Conscience is our guide, peace is our shelter, beauty and perfection is our life."- Bruce Leroy

http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

#48 Zazz Blammymatazz

Zazz Blammymatazz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:33 AM

Did you notice that its first instinct was to kill? Whole households get wiped out by those things when they migrate.

#49 SteveC5ws6

SteveC5ws6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationWeston, WV

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:08 AM

So, this was made because all of you dipshits who answered a survey with a Glock 19. as your daily carry gun and you shot open. ... so IDPA made a division for  shorter barreled guns... didn' think about grip size i guess. ... can we say Commander time? 9mm 2011 commander.. yup that'll do it.  basically ESP with a 4.1" barrel limit.

this could also be "i'm araid of bob vogel so i'll shoot a different division... i definitley fit in that category.

• SteveC5ws6 likes this

#50 TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight

Grand Douchebag

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:48 AM

8+1 is fucking gay

"""MAGS ALONG SIDE OF THE BOX BOB!!!!!!!!"""

#51 SteveC5ws6

SteveC5ws6