• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts
  • LocationBanned

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:44 AM

Sport? lololololol

sport

noun

: a contest or game in which people do certain physical activities according to a specific set of rules and compete against each other

• JohnnySr likes this

#22 JaeOne3345

JaeOne3345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:51 AM

Just ask him what this is about... easy troll.

10950308_341830719356180_1414873885_n.jp

A75033

#23 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:52 AM

I remember a post years ago with Jake lamenting the fact that if "real" athletes competed in USPSA it would be totally different.

If that were true, then the 'real athletes' that do compete in USPSA would be dominating, not getting beat by pudgy guys like the MFCEO.  :P

• yomamma likes this

2013 National Champion C class  Limited 10

#24 JaeOne3345

JaeOne3345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:53 AM

sport

noun

: a contest or game in which people do certain physical activities according to a specific set of rules and compete against each other

Well, reaching to get my TV remote is a physical activity. Wanna race? Make some rules? Then it can be a sport.

• T "G" O likes this

A75033

#25 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:54 AM

Sport? lololololol

I would totally agree that USPSA is a sport. It may not be as physically intensive as soccer or track or swimming, but neither is basketball, or volleyball.

I have no use for the elitist thinking that classifies everything less intense than one's favorite activity as a 'non-sport'. Except for baseball, of course, which is not a sport and is retarded besides.

#26 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,981 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:56 AM

Would Jesus think that crossfit was the real deal or a silly social club for chubbys?

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#27 JaeOne3345

JaeOne3345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:58 AM

OK, it's a sport where you can have zero athletic prowess and still dominate.

So, lemme stop trolling and just clarify. I don't think it is an athletic sport, whatsoever. Sport, fine, you guys win. Athleticism? Meh,

Shooters are not athletes, like their Facebook pages would have you believe.

• Scott likes this

A75033

#28 ZackJones

ZackJones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:59 AM

And I respect those skills, but that doesn't make someone an expert on everything.

Agreed. At least he's not a C class blowhard offering advice like most of us baller C class dudes do.
Not to be confused with ZachJ

#29 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:01 AM

OK, it's a sport where you can have zero athletic prowess and still dominate.  <yes, like golf, or baseball

So, lemme stop trolling and just clarify. I don't think it is an athletic sport, whatsoever. Sport, fine, you guys win. Athleticism? Meh,

Shooters are not athletes, like their Facebook pages would have you believe.

I see your point, but I don't think it's reasonable to say 'zero athletic prowess' just because many top shooters aren't all buff like JJ. Every one of the top shooters has quick reactions, outstanding hand eye coordination, and explosive movement capability. These are athletic traits, even if they are not the ones that you value because you think chicks dig them.

#30 Conspiracy Brother

Conspiracy Brother

Do not pass Go, do not collect 200 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • LocationBanned for something?

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:05 AM

So who is dominating with zero athletic prowess again?
(There is no one playing golf or baseball at any level with zero athletic prowess)

But then again again we'll be stuck with your definition of athletic prowess.

Me, I'm not real impressed by fake muscles. By fake I mean ones you got by "I pick things up and put them down."
I view those as the IDPA of muscles.

Your constant (and easily baited) return to stupid makes me sad. I'm embarrassed for you.

#31 JaeOne3345

JaeOne3345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:05 AM

JJ is buff? JJ is lean.

A75033

#32 JaeOne3345

JaeOne3345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:07 AM

These are athletic traits, even if they are not the ones that you value because you think chicks dig them.

Chicks don't dig any of the sports I am into. Especially velodrome cycling. LOL.

A75033

#33 JaeOne3345

JaeOne3345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:09 AM

Me, I'm not real impressed by fake muscles. By fake I mean ones you got by "I pick things up and put them down."
I view those as the IDPA of muscles.

Who here correlated sports with the size of muscles? Where did this come from? My dad has been racing crits for years. He has very little muscle mass in comparison to an Olympic lifter, but he's still athletic.

A75033

#34 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:10 AM

So who is dominating with zero athletic prowess again?
(There is no one playing golf or baseball at any level with zero athletic prowess)

My definition of athletic prowess is able to podium in 100 mile mtn bike races and do basic ice-skating drills. Pretty much everyone is not an athlete according to my cult.

#35 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:11 AM

Who here correlated sports with the size of muscles? Where did this come from? My dad has been racing crits for years. He has very little muscle mass in comparison to an Olympic lifter, but he's still athletic.

Not if he can't jump up and down on boxes and do lots of pullups. Michael Huebner was buff for a cyclist.

I won 10 deutschmarks for a prime in a criterium in germany once. Mostly I was just along for the training tho. I was at the back end of the pack and guys like Uwe Messerschmidt (olympic silver medalist) and sepp holzmann (tour de france finisher) were at the front.

• JaeOne3345 likes this

#36 Scott

Scott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:12 AM

I would totally agree that USPSA is a sport. It may not be as physically intensive as soccer or track or swimming, but neither is basketball, or volleyball.

I have no use for the elitist thinking that classifies everything less intense than one's favorite activity as a 'non-sport'. Except for baseball, of course, which is not a sport and is retarded besides.

If you don't think basketball is  a physically intensive sport, you are a fucking retard.  

#37 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:14 AM

If you don't think basketball is  a physically intensive sport, you are a fucking retard.  

If you think I said basketball was not a physically intensive sport, you are a fucking retard. I said not *as* physically intensive as soccer or track or swimming. I think that can be scientifically proven. 

#38 Sprewell

Sprewell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts
  • LocationBanned

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:14 AM

Who here correlated sports with the size of muscles? Where did this come from? 

Still trolling.  

• JaeOne3345 likes this

#39 JaeOne3345

JaeOne3345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:15 AM

Not if he can't jump up and down on boxes and do lots of pullups. Michael Huebner was buff for a cyclist.

Well yeah, Huebner was a track sprinter. Dude was fucking yoked.

But the same goes for track and field sprinters vs. a long distance runner. Different body types. Different type of running, right?

I am still wondering what fake muscles are?.

Is that like, muscles on a100m track and field sprinter? Are those fake muscles?

A75033

#40 Scott

Scott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:18 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users