• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Paul

Paul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:18 AM

Why the fuck do people look at you like you have two heads when you expect a squad to move with a sense of urgency on a 95 degree day?  Do most people really struggle to come up with an activity for the second half of a Saturday?

• howmanytimesitshoot, RockOutGLOCKOut, JohnnySr and 4 others like this

#2 Sprewell

Sprewell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts
  • LocationBanned

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:51 AM

Maybe they are trying to avoid getting a heat stroke.

Also, why should I give a fuck about your poor planning/overbooking, I'm in no hurry.

• aics308, pmt and Sarnburg like this

#3 SlivGod

SlivGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • LocationThe Good Land

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:20 AM

I'll purposely make your day shitty for trying to bark orders. 

• Ben likes this

"Forget the necessities, it's the luxuries I can't live without." 

#4 MNshooter

MNshooter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis/St. Paul

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:38 AM

Just ask for a shoot through

#5 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts
  • Locationhorizontal unless I can get help

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:03 PM

Why the fuck do people look at you like you have two heads when you expect a squad to move with a sense of urgency on a 95 degree day?  Do most people really struggle to come up with an activity for the second half of a Saturday?

Did it occur to you that many people see this as a fun activity and not something just to get done so you can get home in time for the game? 

• Mumbles likes this

"I'm older and fatter than any of you dipshits."

#6 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:46 PM

Did it occur to you that many people see this as a fun activity and not something just to get done so you can get home in time for the game?

I was gonna say, any given day the match is the highlight of the day for half the people there, usually the lonely old farts who bend your ear for as long as you'll let them if you so much as look up when they say hello.

But here is GOG to prove my point for me.
  • sirveyr, Miculek is a Noob and MNshooter like this

#7 pmt

pmt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:04 PM

Lame attempt at a rant. We look forward to the temps dropping back into the 90's.

#8 TheFireArmorer

TheFireArmorer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

All I know is that when I go to the range, I don't want to be anywhere else. So, at some point I'll be the motherfucker taking his sweet ass time. 

#9 jayohee

jayohee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:09 PM

Well this went well

#10 Canuck223

Canuck223

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:26 PM

Context helps. Are you talking about keeping squads on time, or just racing to hit the bar for Beer'o'clock?

#11 Scott

Scott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:07 PM

Just because you old fucks don't have shit to do after the match doesn't mean no one else does.  I already have to waste 45 seconds per field course watching you waddle around the stage.  
​After you de moon and re moon get the fuck off your hunk of shit Walmart folding chair ( I already know you are a shit stain when you show up to a 5 stage match with a chair, for fucks sake)  and get to fucking pasting targets.  AND, it better not take the next 4 fucking shooters after you to get your mooning shit done.  The steel isn't gonna reset itself while you rest under the tent swapping "Nam" stories 

• Ben, sirveyr, slemmo and 3 others like this

#12 Paul

Paul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:04 PM

Honestly, I'm probably the problem.  ROing is my only way to contribute to match administration but I can't take another day of being told stories AT the starting position by a guy with a belt full of power 10 mags who is about to try to shoot me in the leg.

#13 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:38 PM

All I know is that when I go to the range, I don't want to be anywhere else. So, at some point I'll be the motherfucker taking his sweet ass time.

I like to spend time on the range. I like to spend time on the golf course too. But it doesn't mean I'm an inconsiderate asshole who doesn't mind dragging out everyone else's match / round. At least if a golf game is dragging I can participate in that favorite pastime we call 'looking for Pro V1s in the woods'.

#14 3gundago

3gundago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:25 PM

Just because you old fucks don't have shit to do after the match doesn't mean no one else does.  I already have to waste 45 seconds per field course watching you waddle around the stage.  
​After you de moon and re moon get the fuck off your hunk of shit Walmart folding chair ( I already know you are a shit stain when you show up to a 5 stage match with a chair, for fucks sake)  and get to fucking pasting targets.  AND, it better not take the next 4 fucking shooters after you to get your mooning shit done.  The steel isn't gonna reset itself while you rest under the tent swapping "Nam" stories

I guarantee I have shot and/or worked more matches that you young fucks and I hate waiting around as well. Life is short. Have some respect for the "Nam" shit too, you communist.
  • Flexmoney likes this

#15 Doc

Doc

Google ( o Y o ) SME

• Moderators
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:16 AM

waaaa.jpg
  • Cheap Shot likes this
Unload and Show Clear...
tsarbombaexplos2.jpg
"Licorne" French Polynesia 1970

It pins my irony meter when people post things like "your to stupid..."

You brought a rifle to a handgun competition?

#16 sirveyr

sirveyr

Was the Rudy mole.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:07 PM

People that wander through a match without purpose or a sense of urgency are annoying.  

Chet Martinez

I was here before post #112

#17 Sprewell

Sprewell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts
  • LocationBanned

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:40 PM

Maybe just semantics but there is a lot of difference to me in wanting the match to run at a good and reasonable pace and having a "sense of urgency" to get somebody finished in time for their play date.

• barry owens likes this

#18 jayohee

jayohee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:08 PM

People who want to spend all day on the range and move like snuffaluffagus during resets are usually the C/D class operators #truthsayer

#19 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:18 PM

People who want to spend all day on the range and move like snuffaluffagus during resets are usually the C/D class operators #truthsayer

So what you're saying is that only A/B shooters reset worth a damn? Because we all know the M/GMs are too busy cleaning their mags to reset.

#20 jayohee

jayohee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:33 PM

Exactly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users