37 replies to this topic

#21 Paul

Paul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:41 PM

You don't clean your mags?

The 60 seconds I spend SHOOTING is the highlight of my day.  The other 6 hours is an absolute nightmare.

• aceinyerface, AntonioHut, zapedKag and 1 other like this

#22 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,906 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:52 PM

Wow you must be a GM Open shooter. It usually takes me about a minute 40 to get through five stages.

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#23 Sprewell

Sprewell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts
  • LocationBanned

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:00 PM

The 60 seconds I spend SHOOTING is the highlight of my day.  The other 6 hours is an absolute nightmare.

You should go find a dirt bank somewhere to shoot.  Don't need any targets other than spent beer bottles.

#24 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:03 PM

You don't clean your mags?

The 60 seconds I spend SHOOTING is the highlight of my day. The other 6 hours is an absolute nightmare.

Once every 3 stages maybe. More if it's muddy. Otherwise it's a quick wipe down when I'm reloading. Sure as fuck doesn't take me 20 minutes to reload my mags even if I brush them, but what the fuck do I know. It's always me and the same 2-3 guys resetting every run, every stage... You should try it some time, might get that terrible 6 hours closer to 5, and might make those hours pass a little faster.
  • Mad Doc and ZachJ like this

#25 TheFireArmorer

TheFireArmorer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

I like to spend time on the range. I like to spend time on the golf course too. But it doesn't mean I'm an inconsiderate asshole who doesn't mind dragging out everyone else's match / round. At least if a golf game is dragging I can participate in that favorite pastime we call 'looking for Pro V1s in the woods'.

Nice thing is, whether on the range or the golf course, I know I'm not anywhere near the slowest person out there. So when I take my sweet time, it's relative. 

#26 Scott

Scott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:17 PM

Wow you must be a GM Open shooter. It usually takes me about a minute 40 to get through five stages.

what color is your Walmart folding chair?

#27 ZachJ

ZachJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationBC Canada

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:31 PM

Am confused. I only open up my mags if I hear something (usually a rock) rattling when I shake it after I shot a stage. Otherwise I just load them back up.

Deliberate, then obliterate.™

I am unafraid to miss.

#28 jayohee

jayohee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:37 PM

And giant Tommy Bahama umbrella

#29 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:13 AM

Am confused. I only open up my mags if I hear something (usually a rock) rattling when I shake it after I shot a stage. Otherwise I just load them back up.

I've been told brushing STI mags for 15 minutes after every run is part of the voodoo required to get them to feed reliably. I cheat the gods and am rarely punished, but not everyone is so brave.
  • ZachJ likes this

#30 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,906 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:33 AM

Fuck you I'm camping out. REI chair and a 10 X 10 canopy with mister. This is Florida and all it takes is one geriatric revo shooter to give an entire match heatstroke.
  • Miculek is a Noob likes this

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#31 Sad Sack

Sad Sack

Forum Tard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:14 AM

Just because you old fucks don't have shit to do after the match doesn't mean no one else does.  I already have to waste 45 seconds per field course watching you waddle around the stage.  
​After you de moon and re moon get the fuck off your hunk of shit Walmart folding chair ( I already know you are a shit stain when you show up to a 5 stage match with a chair, for fucks sake)  and get to fucking pasting targets.  AND, it better not take the next 4 fucking shooters after you to get your mooning shit done.  The steel isn't gonna reset itself while you rest under the tent swapping "Nam" stories 

LMAO...and we have multiple threads discussing how badly we "need more shooters".  If you got rid of all the fat, de mooning, folding walmart chair, Nam story-telling, stupid, shit stain shooters, whatever would that do to .org's numbers?  For that matter, if you got rid of all of the people just fucking around most of the time with no real interest in getting any better and no real interest in the advancement of true pistolcraft, what would the numbers look like?  Want me to tell you?  Who cares.  We would be better off with smaller numbers and far more serious people involved.  Quality > quantity every time.  

Do we want to "grow" the sport or "improve" the sport?  They aren't always the same thing.  Some people are missing that distinction.  And by some people I mean most of those running to be your next president.

So what you're saying is that only A/B shooters reset worth a damn? Because we all know the M/GMs Single Stack assholes are too busy cleaning their mags to reset.

FIFY.

After every stage, Baby.  Every stage.

• peterthefish likes this

#32 Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • LocationMilpenis, Ca.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:22 AM

Why the fuck do people look at you like you have two heads when you expect a squad to move with a sense of urgency on a 95 degree day?  Do most people really struggle to come up with an activity for the second half of a Saturday?

Go fuck yourself! Geezus Crisco, you're a self important little shit stain. The only sense of urgency I have on the usual 100 degree day in the central California valley, is to shoot the stage 3 seconds faster than any of the impatient little fucks on the squad. Everything else will be done at my usual measured pace, which means I will be the second or third shooter out pasting or setting steel when I'm not RO'ing. At the local steel matches I will be the guy RO'ing 9 of the 10 shooters on my squad and at the USPSA/3 gun matches I will slack off and only RO half the squad. Yes, I have other shit to do on my afternoons, but I will wait for the evenings when it cools off to mow the lawn, BBQ some ribs and spend some time with my family and non-shooting friends. By the way, my chair isn't from Wally World, it's from Orchard Supply Hardware and it's a nice shade of blue that matches my Dillon presses.

#33 Scott

Scott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:26 PM

Go fuck yourself! Geezus Crisco, you're a self important little shit stain. The only sense of urgency I have on the usual 100 degree day in the central California valley, is to shoot the stage 3 seconds faster than any of the impatient little fucks on the squad. Everything else will be done at my usual measured pace, which means I will be the second or third shooter out pasting or setting steel when I'm not RO'ing. At the local steel matches I will be the guy RO'ing 9 of the 10 shooters on my squad and at the USPSA/3 gun matches I will slack off and only RO half the squad. Yes, I have other shit to do on my afternoons, but I will wait for the evenings when it cools off to mow the lawn, BBQ some ribs and spend some time with my family and non-shooting friends. By the way, my chair isn't from Wally World, it's from Orchard Supply Hardware and it's a nice shade of blue that matches my Dillon presses.

gay

#34 Yard Sale

Yard Sale

ain't nothin but a G thang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Locationbottom of the results sheet

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:03 PM

I will wait for the evenings when it cools off

Careful, no need to get the Arizona shooters all envious.

Team F.T.P.

our guns are lubricated with the tears of crooked cops

#35 Mistadobalina

Mistadobalina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationLocation, Location

Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:43 AM

I used to get wound up and yell at folks to help reset but don't do that anymore. Now I just worry about me and do what I can do.

Mista Dobalina, Mista Bob Dobalina

Mista Bob Dobalina, won't you quit?

You really make me sick with ya fraudulent behavior
You're gonna make me flip and then an army couldn't save ya

#36 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:46 AM

I used to get wound up and yell at folks to help reset but don't do that anymore. Now I just worry about me and do what I can do.

A post two years in the making.

• Buck Turgidson, phil datpus, Beef and 1 other like this

#37 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,856 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:27 PM

Who woke up Rip Van Winkle?
  • Buck Turgidson likes this
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#38 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,906 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:14 PM

And I have a folding blue Walmart chair now and a red folding Walmart wagon and zero fucks left to put in it.

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users