#2 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,981 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:19 AM

Holy fuck LeadChucker's gonna cream his jeans.  

• Rob McD likes this

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#3 euxx

euxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:47 AM

Kinda boring one. Phil deflected some hard questions like a pro.

I've heard him saying multiple time that PractiScore results must go to uspsa web site. I don't disagree with that, but uspsa did nothing to make that happen. Even if that thing is to get Ken a life membership (btw, there are benefactor and sponsor memberships).

#4 Stubb

Stubb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:25 AM

tl;dr You ungrateful peasants will miss me when I'm gone, and the next Prez will take credit for all the great things I've done.

• Roons, GuanoLoco and LeadChucker like this

#5 LeadChucker

LeadChucker

CO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts
  • LocationHC, Utah

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:30 AM

Interesting.

I laughed at the beginning where he said he needs to find sponsors so he can shoot next year.

I would have liked more specific Kim stuff.

I don't know anything about website construction, but how long can it take?

I DID NOT believe him about Practiscore! There is an issue there! I heard Ken's podcast, and I'm inclined to believe Ken's version of reality.

Any president that does not make integrating Practiscore a priority is seriously failing. The membership has embraced it on an unbelievable level. Phil himself said it, there are so many results posted that he can't find what he is looking for. Hint: there is a search function. The fact that the membership is using it to this extent should be proof that we want it integrated on the USPSA site. Just get it done.

L-10 was interesting, I'm in Phil's corner on this. Revo is Revo, nowhere for those guns to go, so we will never get rid of it. If you are shooting a 2011 in L-10, go shoot Limited. If you are shooting a SS in L-10, go shoot SS. If you are shooting a Production gun in L-10 go shoot Production.

Yes, I liked it that he said CO is here, likely to stay. I love Production, but hate that I have to shoot with prescription glasses to shoot iron sights, so yeah CO is great for me. Hopefully others will like it too. But once again, if it is not popular I think it should go away.

Thanks Ben, good show.
  • Gecko 46, ncav8tor, GuruOfGuns and 3 others like this

#6 TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight

Grand Douchebag

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:36 AM

This was some straight up softball bullshit interviewing. 

• CrappyShooter likes this

"""MAGS ALONG SIDE OF THE BOX BOB!!!!!!!!"""

#7 T "G" O

T "G" O

The Gay One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:53 AM

L-10 was interesting, I'm in Phil's corner on this. Revo is Revo, nowhere for those guns to go, so we will never get rid of it. If you are shooting a 2011 in L-10, go shoot Limited. If you are shooting a SS in L-10, go shoot SS. If you are shooting a Production gun in L-10 go shoot Production.

This is coming from the same guy who said if you want to shoot a plastic gun with a dot, we'll make a brand new division for you instead of telling you go to shoot open?
  • Rob McD likes this

#8 LeadChucker

LeadChucker

CO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts
  • LocationHC, Utah

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:17 AM

This is coming from the same guy who said if you want to shoot a plastic gun with a dot, we'll make a brand new division for you instead of telling you go to shoot open?

Let's check participation Fuktard!

I see you failed to quote me saying if there is not enough participation then CO should go away.

But then including that quote would not fit your HATER attitude!
  • spiffy likes this

#9 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:53 AM

L10 is the stink to USPSAs porta-potty. EPIC.
  • Rob McD and effbomb like this

#10 Twinkie

Twinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:32 AM

Is Phil the Real Champ of USPSA Presidents? I for one look forward to the fruition of his labors.

• Stubb likes this

#11 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,348 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:33 AM

Is Phil the Real Chump of USPSA Presidents?

FIFY

• CrappyShooter likes this

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#12 effbomb

effbomb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:50 AM

This was some straight up softball bullshit interviewing.

I thought so too. After all the bitching Hoppy did about Carry Optics, he sure didn't say much.

#13 Miculek is a Noob

Miculek is a Noob

V.C.R.O.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:23 AM

Yeah but that's par for the course -- other than maybe Angry Chuck, there are a tiny minority of people who have the balls (or lack of manners) to go off completely unfiltered to someone's face, on a (somewhat) widely distributed media format. Neither Ben, nor Hopkins, nor anyone else for that matter, is going to throw a shit fit on the podcast and attack El Pres, and it wouldn't be any different if any of us keyboard commandos were hosting either. 

Same as the membership meetings at Nationals -- last year it happened right in the midst of TicketGate, Kim's nervous breakdown, and all the other nonsense. Kim and Phil stood there in front of 40 members, and no one chose to eviscerate them or even ask the slightest controversial question. This pissed me off course, because I stopped picking brass off my stage to watch some fireworks, and nothing happened.

• ncav8tor, GuruOfGuns and bgary like this

#14 effbomb

effbomb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:26 AM

Yeah but that's par for the course -- other than maybe Angry Chuck, there are a tiny minority of people who have the balls (or lack of manners) to go off completely unfiltered to someone's face, on a (somewhat) widely distributed media format. Neither Ben, nor Hopkins, nor anyone else for that matter, is going to throw a shit fit on the podcast and attack El Pres, and it wouldn't be any different if any of us keyboard commandos were hosting either.

Same as the membership meetings at Nationals -- last year it happened right in the midst of TicketGate, Kim's nervous breakdown, and all the other nonsense. Kim and Phil stood there in front of 40 members, and no one chose to eviscerate them or even ask the slightest controversial question. This pissed me off course, because I stopped picking brass off my stage to watch some fireworks, and nothing happened.

It's possible to ask direct questions, and press for a real answer, without being a dick.
  • laughingdog likes this

#15 LeadChucker

LeadChucker

CO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts
  • LocationHC, Utah

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:27 AM

Honest question, then why didn't you ask at that meeting?

I would say that Hopkins personality is by nature non-confrontational. Ben asked a couple of questions that begged follow ups after some filibustering, but I think Ben is trying to be more like Hoppy.

#16 euxx

euxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:33 AM

Ben asked a couple of questions that begged follow ups after some filibustering, but I think Ben is trying to be more like Hoppy.

I noticed that too and that's ruined all the fun.

#17 effbomb

effbomb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:37 AM

Ben is doing legit interviews. He's not doing this to troll, and the result is an informative show about topics that are relevant to USPSA competitors.

I just think he can accomplish that goal without soft balling an outgoing president.
  • getaway likes this

#18 Doc

Doc

Google ( o Y o ) SME

• Moderators
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:46 AM

"Worse or worser-er."

I know Phil - he's a decent guy. I'm not happy with UPSPSA on his watch.

He obviously thinks Kim is doing a good job. But it would be easier for all of us to believe him if we knew what actually filled her days to the point that important things didn't get done. It would also make us feel better if we knew she reported what she got done each week from day one, not just recently with her feet held to the fire.

That and communications from the top down. Shit happens at HQ and in the board meetings. Not necessarily good or bad shit. Even just the every day shit of running things. There still is no effort by the board to communicate to the SCs and the SCs to communicate to the MDs what the fuck is happening. Posting on Facebook is NOT communicating down the chain when something important needs to be disseminated to everyone (like the names of people banned from competitions for cause). A message from the board, through the ADs to the SCs to the MDs should have been made immediately when PVH got banned. USPSA requires every club to have a contact. The only thing our club contact has ever received is activity summary reports for submitted classifiers. News flash, we submitted those reports, we already know what is in them.

Fuck, I'm even more pissed off now than before I watched.

Unload and Show Clear...
tsarbombaexplos2.jpg
"Licorne" French Polynesia 1970

It pins my irony meter when people post things like "your to stupid..."

You brought a rifle to a handgun competition?

#19 LeadChucker

LeadChucker

CO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts
  • LocationHC, Utah

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:52 AM

Have budgets been done on time?

Yes equates to Kim being somewhat competent

No means she is a fucking failure

So... Yes or No?

#20 Miculek is a Noob

Miculek is a Noob

V.C.R.O.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:26 AM

Honest question, then why didn't you ask at that meeting?

It was an observation, I wasn't lobbing a criticism. I'm no different from everyone else.
  • LeadChucker likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users