• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 TheKing

TheKing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:03 PM

Due to the busy life of a competitive shooter, many don’t get to practice as much as they would like. Well this company’s goal is to produce world-class performance in a fraction of the time by analyzing techniques used by the champions and comparing them to the average shooter. They review footage of matches, stages, practice sessions, etc. to produce a solution for the inefficiencies and provide a breakdown of the performance.

“Performance Shooting Analysis is a company built to improve shooters efficiency by using state-of-the- art video analysis software to diagnose technique. This process is designed to accelerate learning and improve shooting without endless hours at the range and tens of thousands of rounds a year.”

Input on this company is much appreciated?

#2 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:08 PM

No input until you provide an intro post..

First post selling crap - I'm sure you'll love the "input" you're about to receive...

#3 LeadChucker

LeadChucker

CO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts
  • LocationHC, Utah

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:17 PM

Due to the busy life of a competitive shooter, many don’t get to practice as much as they would like. Well this company’s goal is to produce world-class performance in a fraction of the time by analyzing techniques used by the champions and comparing them to the average shooter. They review footage of matches, stages, practice sessions, etc. to produce a solution for the inefficiencies and provide a breakdown of the performance.

“Performance Shooting Analysis is a company built to improve shooters efficiency by using state-of-the- art video analysis software to diagnose technique. This process is designed to accelerate learning and improve shooting without endless hours at the range and tens of thousands of rounds a year.”

Hang around a while, Noob might offer you $20

#4 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:29 PM

I think you've hit it:  the life of a competitive shooter is just too busy.  But the life of a champion, obviously, is not.  So my input (to help me win - I'm the customer) is one of two options to total success for your company:

1.  Provide a service in which you infiltrate the lives of top shooters (invade their personal space - get to employers, friends, family, whatever it takes!) and change their personal circumstances (add chores, job responsibilities, etc.) to make them busier than me so I win.

2.  Analyze my technique and then compare that to the average champion with the goal to degrade the champions' technique to just below my level.  Simply reach out to top shooters and have them adjust what they are doing until they take longer than me to do it and do it less accurately than I do.

Thanks and best of luck!

• Buck Turgidson likes this

On injured reserve.

#5 BHill

BHill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationSouth East Texas

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:20 PM

Go make an intro post. Post your clapped up video on the video review and you will get profesional critics of your shooting and not the sugar coated shit you would get elswhere. Make a donation to help the site.  

• Stubb likes this

#6 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:01 PM

I am intrigued, but sadly I cannot comment further on the subject until you have informed and entertained us with your introduction post.

Shirley, a man of your capabilities will find the time and motivation to rise to the occasion.

IF you are succesful you will assigned a BOD. Once consumed you will be sumarily inducted into the brotherhood (or sisterhood for our gender-bending brothers) of Doodies and we will be able to freely converse with you on this and many other subjects of interest.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#7 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,001 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:20 AM

If anyone here had anything to say about that fucking company it would already be said. Use the search function asshole.
  • Buck Turgidson likes this

#8 mookman

mookman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationMalaga , Spain.

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:18 AM

Would you analyis me at the bar ..

#9 mx5

mx5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • LocationMiddle of the least populated state.

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:21 AM

I did a Google search for Performance Shooting Analysis. The only hits were this discussion on Doodie. Sweet first troll for a newbie.

• Buck Turgidson and ZachJ like this

"...wheeling out to my vehicle (in a wheel chair) with a walker across my lap."

#10 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,413 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:13 AM

Is this company operating out of Nigeria and owned by a displaced prince of Cameroon that is my long lost relative and wants to give me all his fortune?

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#11 subQ

subQ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:47 AM

Forget analysis. These two big-boobed rocket surgeons will help you improve your scores with trigonometry:

#12 TheKing

TheKing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:17 PM

Thank you all for your time and input.

#13 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:36 PM

You reminded me I never got back to this. Interesting idea - but the key will be the credibility of the analysis. State of the Art Video Analysis Software - we already have Shot Coach. Now an 'expert' shooter with training skills + something like Shot Coach - that might be interesting.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: worlds, nationals, gm, shooting, drills, uspsa, video, match, performance, production

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users