Photo

Straw that broke the Classification's System back?

• Please log in to reply
805 replies to this topic

#21 skittles

skittles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:11 PM

So. This is all about having a lady classify higher because she practices classifiers to get better.
I hope she beats the pants off Jessie and then sends us the pics.

With these results she needs to do more than classifiers

FL Open - 53rd place, 24 mikes, 2 NS
SC State - 26th place, 15th A, 3 mikes, 2 NS
Cowtown - 22nd place, 5th A, 3 mikes, 4 NS
GA St - 27th place, 8th M, 7 mikes
Prod Nats - 103rd place, about 50th M, 13 mikes, 3 NS
US IPSC - 50th place, 47% of winner

#22 SME at Pistol Forum

SME at Pistol Forum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:33 PM

I guess it kind of makes a joke of the whole system but then again, where's the money, +2 for fun, FNSL's are legal, coaches banging coked out minors, AD's quitting, Production Optics, Speed Steel....we're pretty much 20 years outside of any integrity or legitimacy at this point.

Pistol Forum Subject Matter Expert...  Which pretty much equals B class at Doodie Project

#23 slink

slink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:35 PM

Lol at the jelly people.

Good for twinkie! Now aim your gun at the damn matches.

#24 Alfred Salveti

Alfred Salveti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationSugar City, USA

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:48 PM

F'it, I'll go on record.... this is not good for the sport.  I have nothing to be jealous of so don't go there.

GM should mean something. Sure she gamed the system so neat.  Now if the rule book says one can re-shoot a classifier if the score received is not indicative of skill, then the club made the mistake by letting her do so because clearly she's somewhere around the B/A line.

She's been responsible for a few rules already and I'm sure there will be a new rule comming.  If y'all think it's cool, so be it.  I think it's kind of sad it had to come to this.

All that's been accomplished is it's cheapened "GM."  But I'm from an area that doesn't have, or allow for "Paper GM's" so maybe that's already been done in some areas and is a bit more common in Area 6.

• skittles and ZachJ like this
I like to rewatch election night 2016 coverage and I want to marry a conservative black girl who likes to shoot.

#25 foofighter

foofighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:16 PM

F'it, I'll go on record.... this is not good for the sport.  I have nothing to be jealous of so don't go there.

GM should mean something.

It does, it means that you are motivated enough to shoot a bunch of classifiers over and over again.

And it doesnt do anything to the sport. There's so much hero worship and nut hugging going on in this sport it's rediculous. If you get all butt hurt because you nuthugged someone that turned out to be a paper GM, BFD. Get over it.

If you really need to nut hug, nut hug the ones that practice, have skillz and win matches.

Join the ~99.998% of americans that dont give a shit about the classification system.

#26 Twinkie

Twinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:21 PM

I don't think we should judge the whole system based on an anomaly.

Thank you for your support. 

• 2Alpha, yomamma and mknpwr like this

#27 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:29 PM

Thank you for your support.

Don't internalize it.

#28 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:34 PM

[quote name="uwotm8" post="118538" timestamp="1442359265"]Well, let's recap.

FL Open - 53rd place, 24 mikes, 2 NS
SC State - 26th place, 15th A, 3 mikes, 2 NS
Cowtown - 22nd place, 5th A, 3 mikes, 4 NS
GA St - 27th place, 8th M, 7 mikes
Prod Nats - 103rd place, about 50th M, 13 mikes, 3 NS
US IPSC - 50th place, 47% of winner

In the IPSC match alone she had 410 penalty points.  180 were on one stage that she zeroed but, even taking those away, she had 230 penalty points in ONE MATCH.   In just the other 5 matches alone she had 50 mikes and 11 NS.  In on 5 matches.

Uwotm8, where's your intro post? Once you enlighten us with your highly entertaining intro outlining your epic tail of how you achieved shooting greatness, you will be issued a bag of dicks thus enabling you to banter and talk shit about anyone of your liking.

#29 jayohee

jayohee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:57 PM

I think it says something that the only group of people who seem to care and/or use terms like 'Paper GM" are usually non-GMs. She has only been shooting USPSA for a year. Give it time and she will live up to her classification. It's inevitable

• JoeyBagODonuts likes this

#30 Unclassified

Unclassified

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:59 PM

I don't think we should judge the whole system based on an anomaly.

You do realize you're on the internet right?
  • JoeyBagODonuts likes this
Dude, I thought you would be better...... MFCEO

#31 Roons

Roons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:49 PM

Oh and just to get it out of the way and save everyone time, I know I'm jealous, suck, need to practice more, ugly, fat, don't have a solution to the problem, am a keyboard bully, shoot IDPA, think airsoft is legit and voted for Obama....twice.

2439c7d7320b619a6b6b027504f367bf.jpg

• Stubb and JoeyBagODonuts like this

"You can give it the old spin."

#32 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:45 PM

So many chapped asses. Priceless. Please, do go on, and on, and on....
  • StrongHandOnly likes this
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#33 Alma

Alma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:00 AM

Based on results from this year's Production Nationals it looks like there are only five people in the country who should be classified as Production GMs and the rest are posers. Better luck next year TGO. 

• Cajun cracker and pinkad like this

#34 slemmo

slemmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:39 AM

Not sure how many of you over there that are aware of this: http://www.ipscrating.com/

It's a classification service that only factors LIII and above USPSA and IPSC matches

I spoke to the guy running it and it's apparently it's starting to get pretty accurate for pistol now that they have a fairly large amount of matches calculated.

According to IPSCrating there are currently 6 GMs worldwide, ben stoager being one of them.

• Cajun cracker and Matt1 like this

#35 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,348 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:34 AM

GM should mean something. Sure she gamed the system so neat.  Now if the rule book says one can re-shoot a classifier if the score received is not indicative of skill, then the club made the mistake by letting her do so because clearly she's somewhere around the B/A line.

She's been responsible for a few rules already and I'm sure there will be a new rule comming.  If y'all think it's cool, so be it.  I think it's kind of sad it had to come to this.

All that's been accomplished is it's cheapened "GM."  But I'm from an area that doesn't have, or allow for "Paper GM's" so maybe that's already been done in some areas and is a bit more common in Area 6.

You're a idiot if you think this "issue" is unique to USPSA

This happens in every shooting sport that I've been a part of.

NRA highpower rifle: the there's a shitload of high masters who are nowhere near capable of winning (or even placing in the top 15%) at Nationals

NSCA Sporting Clays: same fucking thing

I'd like to see the classification and most recent major match placings of all the douches shitting on Candice right about now........because if you're going to shit on someone for grandbagging you better be bringing some heat of your own

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#36 Fowlmouths

Fowlmouths

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:14 AM

Remember when Twinkie was busting on Jessie Duff? KARMA IS A BITCH!!!http://www.doodiepro...male-gm/page-12
  • skittles likes this

#37 Brownie

Brownie

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,361 posts
  • LocationCamilla, Ga

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:42 AM

Yesterday I was seriously excited for her. Then someone sent me this. Now......I don't know.

received_1646598992277756.jpeg

#38 uwotm8

uwotm8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:53 AM

Yesterday I was seriously excited for her. Then someone sent me this. Now......I don't know.

received_1646598992277756.jpeg

You bunch of tit huggers can get your vaginas hurt all you want. Pat her on the back and tell her what a great job she is doing.  That right there, what Brownie just posted, is pathetic.  No way that is good for the sport.

• skittles likes this

#39 slemmo

slemmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:54 AM

Let me understand this....the USPSA classification system requires only one classifier to be shot once at "GM" level in order for a shooter to get their GM card. and that is for instance el prez fairly clean at sub 6 secs?

#40 aceinyerface

aceinyerface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:02 AM

Twinkie makes improvements and other people take that shit personally.

That does not sound healthy. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users