Its a narrow-body stock 2!
New CZ Shadow 2
Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:38 AM
Overall I could shoot a CZ if I had to, but my main gripes about them, other than being narrow, is that the slide cuts and frame checkering aren't deep enough... Looks like this addresses that. If I were a CZ shooter I think this actually would prompt me to upgrade.
Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:11 PM
Angus mentioned that CZ said the barrel is longer, as long as is allowed by IPSC. That means that this is now likely a 5" gun.
Here are my other observations:
- Better checkering on the front and backstraps
- Reprofiled slide with deeper cocking serrations
- New adjustable rear sight
- New hammer
- The trigger guard and the undercut look different
- New mag release with paddle
- Possible removal of material under the beavertail to shorten length of pull to the trigger (could be good or bad depending on how large your hands are)
- Possible change to the magwell flare on the front
- Possible new trigger
- Longer barrel (5"?)
Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:49 PM
You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
In Doodie, Veritas.
"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.
Posted 04 February 2016 - 06:24 AM
Take the time it takes the State Dept and CZ to issue an import licence and export permit. Double it as you need to do it twice. ( once for the sample, then again for the bulk permit.) Then add 120-160 days for BATFE to examine and approve the sample....
Posted 22 February 2016 - 08:23 PM
Assuming CZ UB wants to sell them in the US.
I predict the first shipment will be like Jesus and the fish and the loaves of bread. They thought there was only enough for the team members, but miraculously there were two thousand.
- Twinkie, Miculek is a Noob, BenB and 1 other like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users