#61 Flexmoney

Flexmoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 12:06 PM

Dry-fire Rogers?  Gaming...next level.

Unless otherwise noted, expect that all my posting here is in true Doodie fashion.  If my post somehow upsets your sensibilities, well...there ya go.  

#62 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:23 PM

All kinds of gaming goes on in the streets, the problem is that people think that if it's done on the streets it's automatically not gaming. Like remember that part in Karate Kid Part III when Terry Silver pretends to show the "Bad Boy of Karate", Mike Barnes, a book (amusingly, a Karate book), but it's all a setup and Terry Silver punches him through the book? That's gaming and it's on the streets. And it's a double troll because Terry Silver and Mike Barnes are secretly in cahoots, so really they are trolling the fuck out of Daniel LaRusso, to exact vengeance for Daniel and Mr. Miyagi embarrassing Silver's old war buddy John Kreese at the end of Karate Kid I/beginning of Karate Kid II.
  • Twinkie, chachacha and phil datpus like this
9254418645_6df4042018.jpg

"Conscience is our guide, peace is our shelter, beauty and perfection is our life."- Bruce Leroy

http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

#63 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:47 PM

Awesome info, I'll give this a try.

Best karate kid line ever:

• getaway likes this

#64 eBAG

eBAG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:10 PM

All kinds of gaming goes on in the streets, the problem is that people think that if it's done on the streets it's automatically not gaming. Like remember that part in Karate Kid Part III when Terry Silver pretends to show the "Bad Boy of Karate", Mike Barnes, a book (amusingly, a Karate book), but it's all a setup and Terry Silver punches him through the book? That's gaming and it's on the streets. And it's a double troll because Terry Silver and Mike Barnes are secretly in cahoots, so really they are trolling the fuck out of Daniel LaRusso, to exact vengeance for Daniel and Mr. Miyagi embarrassing Silver's old war buddy John Kreese at the end of Karate Kid I/beginning of Karate Kid II.

You seem adept at this trolling thing.

#65 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:42 PM

Everything I said is 100% true, go watch them

"Conscience is our guide, peace is our shelter, beauty and perfection is our life."- Bruce Leroy

#66 Flexmoney

Flexmoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:54 AM

Manny never saw it coming

Unless otherwise noted, expect that all my posting here is in true Doodie fashion.  If my post somehow upsets your sensibilities, well...there ya go.  

#67 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:04 AM

I don't know, but Manny was totally cool

#68 Doughnut

Doughnut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:41 PM

How do you remember all those names? That movie came out during the times when Van Halen was wearing spandex... He probably still is though...

#69 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:57 PM

The Karate Kid movies are hilarious to me, especially having lived through the US transition from traditional martial arts to MMA.

Plus, I used to work at a video store and would annoy my coworkers by playing the Karate Kid repeatedly.
  • nwhpfan likes this

#70 barry owens

barry owens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 06:03 PM

Randal?
  • Mr_White, phil datpus and ralloway like this

Full Retard Custom Guns

M-m-m-making shooters h-h-h-happy, since 2012.......no refunds.

WARNING!!!!! My posts contain no actual shooting value.

#71 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 07:10 PM

Randal?

We even actually had Best of Both Worlds at the store I worked at. It was the damndest thing that we had that.

#72 barry owens

barry owens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 07:40 PM

Nice!

Full Retard Custom Guns

M-m-m-making shooters h-h-h-happy, since 2012.......no refunds.

WARNING!!!!! My posts contain no actual shooting value.

#73 dravz

dravz

84.75%

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:18 PM

Congrats, OAK!

What did he win?

#74 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:51 PM

I think in the movie Daniel La Russo won the All Valley Karate Championship. That's what I think it was called. Lot bigger trophy than the two pins I got from Rogers. But I got a knife too, which is way easier to shiv someone with than Daniel's trophy.

#75 Twinkie

Twinkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:04 PM

I think in the movie Daniel La Russo won the All Valley Karate Championship. That's what I think it was called. Lot bigger trophy than the two pins I got from Rogers. But I got a knife too, which is way easier to shiv someone with than Daniel's trophy.

Don't act as if you don't know everything about Karate Kid.

#76 Mr_White

Mr_White

Junk Carry SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:14 PM

I definitely don't. I'm really weak on 2 because it is lame, and I haven't even seen the Hilary Swank one. I am all about 1 and 3. And annoying my coworkers with them.

#77 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 28 March 2016 - 08:36 PM

I'm trying to imagine working with you in some generic office context.

Then again, maybe some things are best left to the imagination.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#78 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:59 PM

"Is that a Glock on your dick or are you just happy to see me?"

Just say that every fucking day at the water cooler to trollolo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users