Sprewell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts
  • LocationBanned

Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:38 PM

I started the thread, genius.

It's all clear now.  You are Foley's troll account.

• JimS and Buck Turgidson like this

#222 ArmyADub1

ArmyADub1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:31 PM

Good strategic move by the new head honcho, start a tread about PCC, and the sheep (USPSA Members)stop talking about the real problems of USPSA,
maybe he has a future in politics.

You sound real retarded, sir.

• bailey likes this

#223 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:34 PM

Sweet Baby Jeebus. Another retard that hasn't properly introduced hisself.
  • skittles, LeadChucker and Buck Turgidson like this
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#224 aceinyerface

aceinyerface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:28 PM

It's all clear now.  You are Foley's troll account.

Damn, they cracked the Davinci Code on that one, fear the beard!

Just kidding.

#225 jthhapkido

jthhapkido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 03:00 PM

Here's what I'm going to do:

I'm going to spend a couple hours designing stages on Monday, then post them to our Facebook page and set up pre-registration on practiscore. It will be plainly obvious a week in advance there will be no classifier. Tuesday or Wednesday I'll go out and check we got enough targets and sticks and make sure the range pubs didn't eat them all up. I'll probably come home and sort through the match buckets, tidy up the loose pasters from last match and put in some fresh new rolls. Then I'll charge the nooks. Saturday I'll send a reminder out to the 2-3 guys that help setup and see who all can make it out early Sunday. After pre-registration closes I'll import the 40-50 folks in, give it a quick look for the ham hands who spell their own names wrong or sign up twice or put their range badge in as their USPSA number. On Sunday I'll head out to the range before daybreak to hang the sign that says the range is closed and make sure the visitor key code is working for entrants. I'll open the conex and put the shit for stage 5 in my truck, drive down and set it up. Then I'll repeat that four times, and by 830 I'll open registration and start collecting money, shaking hands, and kissing babies. At 9am, the shooting starts. At 2pm, the last shot is fired. At 2:01 people are asking where the scores are. At 2:04 I'll post them to practiscore from the range, update the Facebook page and our Wordpress website. At 3pm I'll get home and upload scores to USPSA after I get on a computer. I'll write up a match summary and post it on the website with the scores. Then I usually take my wife to dinner Sunday night, I change the water in the fish tank, and get up Monday and start designing stages for the 3 gun match.......

In short, I'm still going to do the same amount of free work I do every week, the only thing I'll do differently this month is not pay USPSA $200 for the privilege of doing it.

I think I'll use it to buy two new poppers. Or save up for another star. Something useful to the members.

Just because I enjoy watching stupid people self-destruct, plus I wanted to make it crystal clear in writing...

You are going to:

1) advertise a USPSA match

2) use USPSA rules

3) and targets

4) and report scores to USPSA

....but you aren't going to pay the shooter fees to USPSA, which you have collected as normal as part of your match fees.  (Noting that even if you aren't going to shoot a classifier, this doesn't change the fact that you still have shooter fees to report and pay.)

Yes?  This is what you are saying?

• skittles likes this

#226 ZackJones

ZackJones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 04:42 PM

Just because I enjoy watching stupid people self-destruct, plus I wanted to make it crystal clear in writing...

You are going to:

1) advertise a USPSA match

2) use USPSA rules

3) and targets

4) and report scores to USPSA

....but you aren't going to pay the shooter fees to USPSA, which you have collected as normal as part of your match fees.  (Noting that even if you aren't going to shoot a classifier, this doesn't change the fact that you still have shooter fees to report and pay.)

Yes?  This is what you are saying?

This is old news. They worked things out on the USPSA forum. Nothing to see here now.

Not to be confused with ZachJ

#227 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 19 February 2016 - 06:44 PM

That's a shame, Mosher came in here dick swinging left and right, knocking down lamps and old antiques, gave grandma a concussion, and then vanished without a trace.

#228 ZackJones

ZackJones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:04 PM

That's a shame, Mosher came in here dick swinging left and right, knocking down lamps and old antiques, gave grandma a concussion, and then vanished without a trace.

You gotta give credit to Mike and Bruce (area 1 AD). They've been dealing with him on the USPSA forum and I think they have everything worked out. Mike's been at the helm less than 2 months and he's already done way more than Phil ever did in his entire term. 

• mosher likes this
Not to be confused with ZachJ

#229 jthhapkido

jthhapkido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:08 PM

This is old news. They worked things out on the USPSA forum. Nothing to see here now.

Pretty amazing since he seems to be an utter idiot.

Well done Pres!

• mosher, skittles and ToddKS like this

#230 Chuck Anderson

Chuck Anderson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:28 PM

You gotta give credit to Mike and Bruce (area 1 AD). They've been dealing with him on the USPSA forum and I think they have everything worked out. Mike's been at the helm less than 2 months and he's already done way more than Phil ever did in his entire term.

Big deal. He could have come in, ignored everything and as long as he didn't actively make shit worse he still would have been an improvement.
  • bgary likes this

#231 Miculek is a Noob

Miculek is a Noob

V.C.R.O.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:54 PM

Could have.

Didn't.

#232 skittles

skittles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:23 PM

This is remarkably similar to the thread on benos.

Is this one also going to end up with (what appeared to be) a splash of self-awareness and a heartfelt apology about how out of line you realized you had been?

Can we get there soon?

It was all bullshit so why bother?
  • bgary likes this

#233 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:17 PM

Water still wet, Mosher still a douchebag. Placating that fucker is peace in our time. Just wait Chambelain/Foley, he'll be back.
  • mosher likes this

#234 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:29 PM

People who have real jobs in the industry, and play our game with their logo'd shirts? Yeah.

People who have built a business around our sport, whether training or writing or retailing? Yeah.

But if "professional" means people who actually "make their living" by playing our game? I can't think of any.

Maybe The Great One...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users