61 replies to this topic

#41 Flexmoney

Flexmoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:35 AM

.. ever since Mr. White made Pat Rogers famous.

Same guy?

;). Nothing gets past Flexmoney....

I honestly thought there were two Rogers guys out there.  One the Rogers school (pop up steel plates)-Wilson/Rogers mags-Safariland fame...the other a door kicker.  

Unless otherwise noted, expect that all my posting here is in true Doodie fashion.  If my post somehow upsets your sensibilities, well...there ya go.  

#42 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:48 AM

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#43 Moustache6

Moustache6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • LocationCONUS/OCONUS

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:00 AM

the other a door kicker.  

LOL !

Thats funny

#44 Flexmoney

Flexmoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:05 AM

GL...doh!

Unless otherwise noted, expect that all my posting here is in true Doodie fashion.  If my post somehow upsets your sensibilities, well...there ya go.  

#45 Flexmoney

Flexmoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:06 AM

LOL !

Thats funny

Stay in your lane.

• Woodieproject and Buck Turgidson like this

#46 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,310 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:25 AM

...the other a door kicker.  

From his bio: E.A.G. is a Veteran owned, small business, incorporated in 1992 by Pat Rogers, a retired Chief Warrant Officer Of Marines and retired NYPD Sergeant with a wide and varied background in the CT Community.

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#47 Moustache6

Moustache6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • LocationCONUS/OCONUS

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:58 PM

Stay in your lane.

Pat was no door kicker

-Sent from my Lane-

#48 Flexmoney

Flexmoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:24 PM

He had to kick something?

#49 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,310 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:56 PM

He had to kick something?

Stray dogs?

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#50 PupTown

PupTown

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:53 PM

Stray dogs?

He was a cop, so he probably shot dogs.

#51 Doc

Doc

Google ( o Y o ) SME

• Moderators
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:39 PM

Jabeezus, that's a lot of anxiety about the relative value/usefulness about classes that aren't ever going to be available again.

Dude's dead. Don't know him, no point in researching him now, so no ax to grind either way.

R.I.P.
  • Will likes this
Unload and Show Clear...
tsarbombaexplos2.jpg
"Licorne" French Polynesia 1970

It pins my irony meter when people post things like "your to stupid..."

You brought a rifle to a handgun competition?

#52 T-Bone Sandwich

T-Bone Sandwich

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:27 PM

So happy to see this.  So much nuthugging going on.

So sick of seeing 'Till Valhalla' wrt Pat.

Hey fucks - regardless of whether it's real or not - the legend is that 1/2 of those who die in battle go to Valhalla.  If you stroke out taking a shit, you don't go, sorry.  Odin doesn't give a fuck what you used to do.

#53 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:45 PM

Right - fuck man, you sorry sacks weren't this twisted over Todd over at pistol forum and I'd argue he did a shit load more for our sport than this dude.

#54 Bounce

Bounce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 06:07 PM

I realize this is a necro post, but for someone who has over 13,000 posts on Lightfighter. seems to me that someone over their must have pissed on Moustache 6's post toasties around the time Pat Rogers died.

I was never a Pat Rogers fan, he made statements regarding use of force that lead me to believe that he was pretty much playing to the crowd, which IMVHFO is a stupid thing for someone regarded by many as an SME to do.

Like most NYPD officers I have known, he demonstrated a pretty primitive knowledge of Constitutional issues regarding th 4th Amendment. 

At one point I thought I was going to get on the banned wagon because I pointed out that regardless what the NYPD policy on Stop, Talk, and Frisk said, the SCOTUS's interpretation of the 4th was the one that counted.

In the end, though, I had the decency to get banned for calling out R Moran as a petty tyrant.

Still, Pat Rogers was well over a grand ahead of me in free falls, and I've never been on staff at Gunsite, or a member of the NYPD ESU (which might equate to door kickerish), so I'm not going to belittle his accomplishments.

#55 Nimrod

Nimrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:01 AM

Go the fuck back over to Lightfighter where you obviously belong. This place is dead. 

• Buck Turgidson likes this

#56 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 23 October 2018 - 10:10 AM

Cool story bro

#57 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:20 PM

I realize this is a necro post, but for someone who has over 13,000 posts on Lightfighter. seems to me that someone over their must have pissed on Moustache 6's post toasties around the time Pat Rogers died.

I was never a Pat Rogers fan, he made statements regarding use of force that lead me to believe that he was pretty much playing to the crowd, which IMVHFO is a stupid thing for someone regarded by many as an SME to do.

Like most NYPD officers I have known, he demonstrated a pretty primitive knowledge of Constitutional issues regarding th 4th Amendment. 

At one point I thought I was going to get on the banned wagon because I pointed out that regardless what the NYPD policy on Stop, Talk, and Frisk said, the SCOTUS's interpretation of the 4th was the one that counted.

In the end, though, I had the decency to get banned for calling out R Moran as a petty tyrant.

Still, Pat Rogers was well over a grand ahead of me in free falls, and I've never been on staff at Gunsite, or a member of the NYPD ESU (which might equate to door kickerish), so I'm not going to belittle his accomplishments.

You couldn't have shared any of this in your intro thread?

• ToddKS and Bounce like this

In Doodie, Veritas.

#58 Bounce

Bounce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:51 PM

You couldn't have shared any of this in your intro thread?

Nope.  Bounce don't have the brain power to write all that stuff in the third person.

Nimrod's advice might be good, since there isn't much traffic here - 'Go the fuck back over to Lightfighter where you obviously belong. This place is dead.' - but I done been banned for dissing a totally awesome high speed moderator.

Edit: Bounce just remembered, he is a door kicker, just like a Tier 1 Operational Operator.  Bounce kicked one door to gain entry to a medical emergency, and another to gain entry on a DV, when the guy slammed it in Bounce's face.

Based on this, maybe Bounce should try to rejoin Lightfighter using his VPN cloaking program and call himself GuanoLoco in your honor.

Can I count on your wholehearted support for that endeavor?

#59 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 25 October 2018 - 06:44 AM

I don’t know what a DV is, becase I are not a door kicker or an operational operator and have no idea what you are talking about.

You could steal my handle, but I think you will find that my unique flavor of semi-informative dickishness isn’t that easy to replicate.

In Doodie, Veritas.

#60 Bounce

Bounce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:42 PM

DV = Domestic Violence

my unique flavor of semi-informative dickishness isn’t that easy to replicate.  Ahaa, I wondered what you were going for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users