30 replies to this topic

#21 CH3NO2

CH3NO2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:59 AM

I just watch the matrix movie over n over and copy Neos moves shooting up the lobby..
Oh and don't forget Trinty tooo...
NITRO
Nitromethane, nitrous oxide, nitrocellulose ....3 of my favorite things
To be sure of hitting the target , shoot 1st and call what ever u hit the target.

#22 Leroy

Leroy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:31 AM

You're right in that most people can move pretty quick, but I see mostly they have a problem with knowing the best kind of movement for the stage. By that, I mean short steps. Look up at busdriver's post about doing sprints. Lots of people like to long-step it around the course because they think long steps are fast but when you make the switch to a lot of short steps it will really improve your times and position entry/exit.

I think that short steps are a byproduct of shooters attempting to attain a certain type of stance or posture when entering a position, not the goal.  I found that if I am making an attempt to maintain an upright upper body posture (with my lower body very low) I naturally revert to shorter steps.  I shoot much more comfortably and my transitions are quicker and more precise if I refrain from bending too much at the hips.

#23 TCB

TCB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:38 AM

Anderson's podcast yesterday was about "the easiest way to shave time on a field course", he got into talking about the call it & leave it drill.  I've got to where I'm finishing every dry fire session with 20 minutes of it.  I usually want to puke by the time I'm done.

• Cajun cracker likes this

#24 George

George

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:37 PM

Anderson's podcast yesterday was about "the easiest way to shave time on a field course", he got into talking about the call it & leave it drill.  I've got to where I'm finishing every dry fire session with 20 minutes of it.  I usually want to puke by the time I'm done.

Anderson said, work on your skills, so you're not these guys at the next match...

<a> </a>

• slemmo and GuanoLoco like this

George

#25 TCB

TCB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 01:19 PM

Anderson said, work on your skills, so you're not these guys at the next match...

<a> </a>

Ha, no, he posted another one the next day... Running with the Devil.

• Will likes this

#26 Cajun cracker

Cajun cracker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationLa.

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:19 PM

Call it and leave it. It's got movement, in and out and low round count overall. Plus it will wear you out when you get up 18 sec plus.

#27 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:49 AM

Ha, no, he posted another one the next day... Running with the Devil.

The pallets propping up the stage are a subtitle tip of the greatness that is coming.
  • kaumanua likes this

#28 Flexmoney

Flexmoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 06:57 AM

Call it and leave it. It's got movement, in and out and low round count overall. Plus it will wear you out when you get up 18 sec plus.

Does that drill have jacking with a POS open gun built into it?  

Unless otherwise noted, expect that all my posting here is in true Doodie fashion.  If my post somehow upsets your sensibilities, well...there ya go.  

#29 Sad Sack

Sad Sack

Forum Tard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:58 AM

<a> </a>

Is that the Thumbless Korean?  Scary talent.

No one likes me, and I don't care.

#30 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:06 AM

No that's Slemmo's and Adoo's band.

#31 Cheap Shot

Cheap Shot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:16 AM

What the hell is going on here with all the helpful posts?

2 pages and no suggestions like "more fiber in your diet", or "have you tried a laxative"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users