55 replies to this topic

#21 M91196

M91196

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:20 AM

The range they use has been designated for employee use only for a few years, (since the felon that rented a lane used the ammo he bought in a crime) and they haven't allowed anything besides the winter event and the Shield Nationals. I expect there will be no 2017 Indoor Championship that Julie and Doug will skip anyway.
Too bad, we used to even shoot USPSA there back in the old days.

#22 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:15 AM

Meanwhile at Lambeau Field...

Sir, some guy got drunk and committed a crime after he left here.

Oh. My. God. BAN ALL THE SPORTS.

#23 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:24 AM

The range they use has been designated for employee use only for a few years, (since the felon that rented a lane used the ammo he bought in a crime) and they haven't allowed anything besides the winter event and the Shield Nationals. I expect there will be no 2017 Indoor Championship that Julie and Doug will skip anyway.
Too bad, we used to even shoot USPSA there back in the old days.

Just as well - I would imagine just about everyone who shot there from out of state was committing some felony or another.

Fuck MA.
  • barry owens, Sad Sack and Moustache6 like this

#24 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,361 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 16 July 2016 - 02:07 PM

Fuck MA.

+1

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#25 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:25 AM

I'm no longer working for a MA-based company. While I wasn't paying MA state taxes, I am much happier not contributing to that fucked up area of the country.

Their reactions to being told that, for an area that was arguably the birthplace of American liberty, they Seemed pathetically content being 'occupied territory' with ridiculous 2A infringements and a willingness to accept government curfews and intrusiveness (Boston Bomber) at the drop of a hat.

I guess if they care they live in NH and just commute to work.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#26 Moustache6

Moustache6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • LocationCONUS/OCONUS

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:30 PM

a willingness to accept government curfews and intrusiveness (Boston Bomber) at the drop of a hat.

#Bostonweak ,  #Bostondumb , or perhaps  #BostonLovesTyranny

Boston-martial-law2b.jpg

boston-police-state-13.jpg

article-2313249-1964C930000005DC-202_634

bpd7.jpg

american-martial-law.jpg

police-state_boston2.jpg

quote-the-boston-bombing-provided-the-op

• GuanoLoco likes this

#27 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:36 PM

You can't imagine how angry I get when I see those again

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#28 barry owens

barry owens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:47 PM

Ok. With all due respect, I agree with civil liberty, etc.

BUT, at what what point do you guys feel that the .gov has a requirement to do whatever is necessary to track down shitbag terrorists? Had it been you wife or child who had their legs blown off, would you feel the same way as to the "gross infringement" of constitutional rights?

Really, what I would love to know is, what is your grand solution to situations like these? What would you do that would significantly change or benefit this country as opposed to just rabble rabble " Constitution" rabble rabble.

What do you propose to fix it. Since you are so offended by it?

Honestly, you are starting to sound like #BLM.

Full Retard Custom Guns

M-m-m-making shooters h-h-h-happy, since 2012.......no refunds.

WARNING!!!!! My posts contain no actual shooting value.

#29 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:12 PM

BUT, at what what point do you guys feel that the .gov has a requirement to do whatever is necessary to track down shitbag terrorists? Had it been you wife or child who had their legs blown off, would you feel the same way as to the "gross infringement" of constitutional rights?

Really, what I would love to know is, what is your grand solution to situations like these? What would you do that would significantly change or benefit this country as opposed to just rabble rabble " Constitution" rabble rabble.

1. Start profiling (it's not granny trying to become radicalized, jeez)
2. Enforce Visa expiration dates
3. Double the size of our intelligence elements, domestic and international
4. Begin using drones for surveillance in "troubled" or "high risk" neighborhoods
  • barry owens and AR10Shooter like this

#30 TrannyOakley

TrannyOakley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 05:26 AM

If it were my wife or child, I'd want the government to burn the whole fucking city down to find and torture the ever-loving shit out of anybody even tangentially involved.

But that's why we're a country governed (supposedly) under the rule of law, not the rule of man. Sometimes man gets...a little irrational. And women...fucking forget about it.

And the supreme law of the land says what went down in Boston was some bullshit.

• SomeGuy, GuanoLoco, DynamicalFlinch and 2 others like this

#31 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:39 AM

If it were my wife or child, I'd want the government to burn the whole fucking city down to find and torture the ever-loving shit out of anybody even tangentially involved.

But that's why we're a country governed (supposedly) under the rule of law, not the rule of man. Sometimes man gets...a little irrational. And women...fucking forget about it.

And the supreme law of the land says what went down in Boston was some bullshit.

+1,000,000

Except that if it were my wife or child I would want the government to deliver anyone involved to my doorstep.  After that, I will take care of the punishment.

#32 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:41 AM

I don't give a fuck about what you or anyone else thinks.  Cops do not come into my house unless they have a warrant.  They can shove their "exigent circumstances" right up their assholes.

Too bad the cop shooters didn't start in Boston......

#33 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:44 AM

MA just took it up a notch, closing the "assault weapon loophole". Basically if you own a post-1994 AR/AK you're a felon, but don't worry they won't prosecute you. For now. https://www.bostongl...SpYM/story.html Where's the best place in A6 to move to? Atlanta and Charlotte are appealing due to job airport proximity (Charlotte moreso because fuck Delta) but FL has some perks too...

#34 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 20 July 2016 - 07:30 AM

I don't give a fuck about what you or anyone else thinks.  Cops do not come into my house unless they have a warrant.  They can shove their "exigent circumstances" right up their assholes.

Too bad the cop shooters didn't start in Boston......

Fucking relax.

This thread is about as stupid as fuck as something in ARFCOM GD now. Congrats everyone.

#35 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:36 AM

I don't think you have a concept of the simmering anger in society, and it's not just limited to BLM.

#36 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:50 AM

That's great, but I don't get pissed on Doodie and want some guy to shoot a bunch of random cops.

Regardless, this thread is full retard at this point. I came in here to bash IDPA and now I get a bunch of GD political shit. I am dissapoint.

Super_Big_Size_Photography_Waistcoat_for

#37 barry owens

barry owens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:04 PM

Lighten up Francis.

Full Retard Custom Guns

M-m-m-making shooters h-h-h-happy, since 2012.......no refunds.

WARNING!!!!! My posts contain no actual shooting value.

#38 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:20 PM

Back to the OT. I wonder if S&W had any idea that today's announcement from the MA AG was coming. With every semi-auto handgun produced after 1998 considered an assault weapon in MA, no out of staters would be able to shoot w/o becoming a felon.

#39 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:22 PM

With every semi-auto handgun produced after 1998 considered an assault weapon in MA

WUT?

#40 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 04:15 PM

WUT?

Yeah it's a thing now. They closed the "assault weapons loophole" this morning. Every gun that is a 'copy' of a banned assault weapon (the AG now interprets that to mean any semi-automatic rifle and handgun capable of accepting detachable magazines, and all semi-auto shotguns) made after the 1998 MA ban was actually sold in violation of the ban and is, in fact, an assault weapon. So if you own one you're a felon, but the AG won't prosecute you (for now). Also, no more dealer sales after today. Every fucking gun store in the state is open until 11:59 pm today.

Since non-residents can't bring "assault weapons" per the MA definition into MA under the firearm law's sporting exceptions, well...

Yeah, MA just bitchslapped CA and NY to take the number one spot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users