Photo

Is it cheating to accept a time you know is wrong?

• Please log in to reply
667 replies to this topic

#661 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:56 PM

Don't forget that if you did convince him to make the change he would introduce some bug in the new version that crashes practiscore and deletes all the match data.

Such is the way of his people.

dilbert-minivan-small.png

You used to wonder where all those $10 Practiscore donations were going...
  • Miculek is a Noob likes this
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#662 aceinyerface

aceinyerface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 04:54 PM

Open nationals and no Max. Did y'all get him run off?

#663 MemphisMechanic

MemphisMechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:07 PM

He might be smarter than the guys who decided to drive deliberately into hurricane country... during a widely publicized hurricane.
I won an IDPA match once. It was neat.

#664 aceinyerface

aceinyerface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:57 PM

He lives in hurricane country, as do I.

He knows as well as I that storm surge is the danger in a hurricane. 80 miles from the coast, I wouldn't think twice about going.

That can't be it.

#665 Cajun cracker

Cajun cracker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationLa.

Posted 23 October 2016 - 12:27 AM

It's cheating if you know the timer didn't pick up the shots and you sign the score sheet anyway. The shooter is a dirt bag if they knowingly sign the score sheet and stay silent. If at any time during the match or arbitration the shooter becomes aware they need to tell the RM so they can re-shoot.

RO's should do everything to ensure mistakes like this don't happen. If it is caused by RO carelessness and/or not taking their duties seriously enough, that RO should be counseled by the RM and removed if their behavior doesn't change.

What is unfortunate is that video evidence can't be used to cause a re-shot.

And it's also unfortunate if the issue is discovered after the arbitration period because then nothing can be done. The scores are final. Nobody want's to win or lose because the RO wasn't doing their job.

Oh it kinda depends on who the MD is, as to weather you get a call the Monday after the match that ended on Sunday and have the MD tell you to send the check back cause the stats person swapped one shooters score for another's score. The shooter that was going to get slighted shot the day before and was gone but saw that another shooter was gifted his better score and called the MD to arbitrate ( well maybe not Arab he may have just wanted to inform but maybe he did) and the shooter that was gifted the better didn't know or care about the money or his score never looked after he signed on the stage for his correct score and had pinned said check to the wall in his reloading room and wasn't even worried about cashing the check because it was a much better trophy than these $2.00 second rate cheap ass plagues they pass out after 300 plus shooters shell out upwards of $150 for a state match and close to or even over $200.00 for an Area match plus motel/hotel gas food beer and hookers so we can enjoy a long weekend with equal minded morons fighting for that awesome POS glued sawdust with a little tin reminder of where you got your hooker from that will fall off before next years over priced cheap trophy minimum amount for a win paying match. Just saying. NEXT!!!

#666 Nimrod

Nimrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:00 AM

Holy necropost Batman. Not trying to be the grammar dick but proof reading before hitting POST would help if you want to revive this thread.

We already know the original subject is a dick.

So far all I got is we are missing out on the hookers. Or, maybe not since we haven't seen your photos yet.   

#667 Cajun cracker

Cajun cracker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationLa.

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:35 AM

No joke.
I think I'll leave it as a lesson on smoking and trying to text.smh. Shitty grammar seems the least of my issues last night. Wow.

#668 Shippj

Shippj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationMonfuckingtana

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:31 PM

No joke.
I think I'll leave it as a lesson on smoking and trying to text.smh. Shitty grammar seems the least of my issues last night. Wow.

Dude smoking crack is wack.   

• Mr_White and GooldMember like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users