Photo

Tanfoglio Junk Collection; Everything Must Go!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:37 PM

Loads of Tanfoglio based junk below.  Pay attention to the descriptions; some risk taking required for some of these bargains.

Holster and mag pouches:

I got these with a gun I bought a while back.  They been in a drawer ever since.  They may work perfectly or they may have the functionality of a pet rock.  The ghost holster seems to operate correctly and the mag pouches have the cool roller thingie in them.  $60.00 shipped CONUS.

1475272898_zpsbhutpvzl.jpg

Henning Short Flat Trigger Kit

Never used.  Lost little nut that holds the threaded trigger pin; replaced with one that fits from my junk kit posted below.  So should work fine, if you want a short flat trigger that is.  Discounted for being short one original nut (the Lance Armstrong discount).  $50.00 shipped CONUS.

1475272639_zpsov6aglez.jpg

Optics Mounts

Top one $38.00 shipped.  Bottom Double Alpha one $48.00 shipped.  No screws unless shown, except I think I found the long one that goes with the double alpha for the thumb rest.  I may find enough screws for these but for now it’s as pictured.

1475272688_zpsobqzuiwe.jpg

9mm Magazines

Let’s say 9 of them since I don’t know anything about the chrome one but you’re getting it if you buy these.  Some have grams followers some probably factory.  $195 shipped CONUS.

1475272864_zpsezbxmurr.jpg

38 Super Magazines

Let’s say 12 since I don’t know anything about the weird one on the left.  Some are new kind most are old kind.  The plastic basepads on the bottom row came from some factory mags and don’t belong on these; I just stuck them on there because why not.  Followers are an eclectic mix of factory and grams.  These magazines may work or they may not.  Who knows?  Maybe you can tune them all to perfection.  Maybe not!   Note extended base pads have allen screws instead of the cool newer kind on the 9mm mags above.  Price reflects my desire to never mess with Tanfoglios again.  $150 shipped CONUS.

1475272737_zpsbtb97f6v.jpg

1475272770_zpsnobcnoub.jpg

38 Super Big Sticks

Unicorns and good luck with these!!  My wife reported steady feeding from a couple and jams from two of them.  Maybe those two need tuning?  Maybe they are great or maybe they are horrible?  I never want to know.  Doesn’t come with the bullet!  $200 shipped CONUS.

1475272805_zpseub8zjup.jpg

1475272834_zpshp7gj08m.jpg

Load of Junk

Lots of junk here.  Mostly Tanfolgio but some CZ.  Some new, some old, some who knows where it ever came from.  Useful to spread around your gunsmith table to give it old world “lived in” charm and maybe something actually useful out of it.  Enjoy!  $47.50 shipped CONUS.

1475272663_zpscme99mum.jpg

• sdm likes this

#2 e-mishka

e-mishka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:09 PM

Any henning fixed rear sights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:11 PM

Nope mostly just the stuff you see here.  Trying to clean out the gunroom.  Finally convinced the other family shooters to move to the common 2011 platform.

#4 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,866 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:04 AM

Will any of this work in a 2011?  

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#5 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:25 AM

Yes all of it will perfectly.  You just need the critical tools for tuning - a dremel and a bottle of bourbon, which I will provide to the lucky person who buys all of this.

• Stubb likes this

#6 MemphisMechanic

MemphisMechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:13 PM

A $347 bottle of bourbon with free Tanfo parts?

<goes off to find the "Shut up and take my money!" meme from Futurama but loses interest when Google pops up an ad first>
I won an IDPA match once. It was neat.

#7 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 09 October 2016 - 06:26 PM

Found one more big stick and another 38 mag with base pad, but the prices stay rock bottom!

#8 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:01 PM

Holster and mag pouches, DAA mount, and the Load of Junk have possible deals pending, so hands off that merchandise!

#9 Miculek is a Noob

Miculek is a Noob

V.C.R.O.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 12:00 PM

No bid, because seems like way too much fucking work to see what I bought with my $20.

• Trigger Warning likes this

#10 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 18 October 2016 - 10:42 AM

9mm mags sold.

What's left: 38 super mags regular and big sticks, the flat trigger thing and that crazy mount. I won't stop until it's all gone!

#11 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 18 October 2016 - 01:11 PM

#12 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:38 AM

In the second greatest bargain in American history - just behind the Louisiana purchase - the big sticks are sold.

Plenty of regular 38 mags to go, the flat trigger and the weird mount.

• Earthpig likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users