#41 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:11 PM

Picture doesn't do it justice, but Like.

ST370_royal_model_front_122014.jpg
http://www.sportteku...True Royal&av=0

It's cool. I voted Trump but if you dig black dudes I'm okay with that.

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#42 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 25 November 2016 - 02:39 PM

I voted for Trump too but find it embarrasing to admit. I planned to vote for Gary Johnson but got caught up in the heat of hating on the Clinton Dynastic Crime Syndicate™.
  • SomeGuy likes this
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#43 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,001 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 03:15 PM

Posted Image
  • teenlaqueefah likes this

#44 jnkranch

jnkranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:40 AM

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.  It must be very tough to face the possibility you may never be good enough to be offered something of value based on your shooting ability while at the same time your guts are torn apart by the green monster.

I count myself in the group that laughs at those wearing the billboard jerseys. And I am also in the group of sub-par shooters, no one will pay me to have their name on their jersey.

However, my disdain for the billboard jersey is not based on envy, but on how ridiculous they look.

I understand that some derive great pleasure from being sponsored, and others may just need the handout but to think that one judges themselves based on whether one's shooting ability is good enough to be offered something of value, is just plain sad.

How limited must your opportunities be that this is the basis for a judgement of self worth.

#45 Slow250

Slow250

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:58 PM

I count myself in the group that laughs at those wearing the billboard jerseys. And I am also in the group of sub-par shooters, no one will pay me to have their name on their jersey.

However, my disdain for the billboard jersey is not based on envy, but on how ridiculous they look.

I understand that some derive great pleasure from being sponsored, and others may just need the handout but to think that one judges themselves based on whether one's shooting ability is good enough to be offered something of value, is just plain sad.

How limited must your opportunities be that this is the basis for a judgement of self worth.

I thought the jealousy hyperbole was directed at the dudes wearing a jersey for 20% off or whatever while a select few are doing it for a check.  Anyone jealous of some local hero with a discount code is seriously hard-up.  

#46 speedseeker

speedseeker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:26 PM

New here...and lovin this stellar thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#47 GooldMember

GooldMember

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:37 PM

New here...and lovin this stellar thread.

Intro thread or GTFO

#48 speedseeker

speedseeker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:38 PM

Intro thread or GTFO

Oh snap....ummm...ok ok. On it mfers

#49 speedseeker

speedseeker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:54 PM

Oh snap....ummm...ok ok. On it mfers

Done. Be kind now.

#50 MemphisMechanic

MemphisMechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:34 AM

I thought the jealousy hyperbole was directed at the dudes wearing a jersey for 20% off.

I was in my late 20s as an IDPA Expert and burning things down as a RUDY ISPA Squad shooter. I still have the jersey that I paid $$$ for in order to save 20% here and there on thing... but really to look like hot shit in the NASCAR fashion manner.

Coming back in my mid-30s? You'll only see me wearing a jersey again if it came with free guns or thousands of free bullets. Been through that phase.

I'll never work hard enough to get nearly that good, but I do have wet dreams about someday winning an Area match in an outdated Rudy IDPA Squad shirt.

So apparently only an actual sponsorship or hardcore trolling. Those are what I'd wear Professional Shooting Blouses for.
I won an IDPA match once. It was neat.

#51 GooldMember

GooldMember

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:30 PM

So apparently only an actual sponsorship or hardcore trolling. Those are what I'd wear Professional Shooting Blouses for.

I have a pretty low barrier for entry on what it would take for me to start wearing a jersey. But it would have to be for something I actually care about, like bullets. Because when money is tight, i.e. my life at least until I can get a real job, being able to practice more for the same number of dollars would be an extremely valuable asset. And in that same vein, if a company was willing to help me accomplish my personal goals by cutting me a deal, I would absolutely be willing to wear a Professional Shooting Blouse with their name on it, and tell random strangers about how great they are while I am just walking down the street.

But that is probably one of the key differences between being gainfully employed and living more paycheck to paycheck. I am a much cheaper date.

#52 redrider

redrider

lolcow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:31 AM

Unless you get a 10-99 or a W2 it ain't real sponsorship

• Nimrod and Sickmonkey like this

#53 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:51 AM

I'm guessing you look pretty ridiculous in your own way too. difference is i'm not enough of a whiny sad pussy to point it out in order to bolster my pathetic ego.

criticizing other people's clothes is what chicks do. Not cool chicks either, but vindictive, petty, bitchy chicks.

• redrider and GooldMember like this

2013 National Champion C class  Limited 10

#54 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:24 AM

I'm guessing you look pretty ridiculous in your own way too. difference is i'm not enough of a whiny sad pussy to point it out in order to bolster my pathetic ego.

criticizing other people's clothes is what chicks do. Not cool chicks either, but vindictive, petty, bitchy chicks.

^^^wears faggy spandex biker outfits and needs support.

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#55 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:27 AM

Jersey reseller identified.

• Nimrod likes this

#56 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:35 AM

Jersey reseller identified.

haha, nope, I just believe in freedom. I personally don't wear a shooting jersey because I think they look lame, but I could care less what other people look like, especially people that are fat anyway.

2013 National Champion C class  Limited 10

#57 Bikerburgess

Bikerburgess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:01 PM

When I RO at a major I love the guys with jerseys with their name on the back, that way I know I have the right shooter up on the nook. Heck they should be required for majors, we'll the name on the back part anyway, you can loose the logos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

#58 spiffy

spiffy

Cookie SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:13 PM

When I RO at a major I love the guys with jerseys with their name on the back, that way I know I have the right shooter up on the nook. Heck they should be required for majors, we'll the name on the back part anyway, you can loose the logos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I had a SO comment that he wouldn't get my score on the person's paper at a match. It was a good laugh.

I just figured everyone else was sponsored by UnderArmor since you can't swing a dead cat and not hit a UA logo.

A77854

To everyone one I beat in a match or on a stage. I'm a lard ass half blind screw up who doesn't fire a shot outside of a match.......just how bad do you suck now knowing that.

#59 Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationMilpenis, Ca.

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:45 PM

When I RO at a major I love the guys with jerseys with their name on the back, that way I know I have the right shooter up on the nook. Heck they should be required for majors, we'll the name on the back part anyway, you can loose the logos. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You do know why cowboys have their names engraved in the back of their leather belts, right? It's so they will know who they are butt fucking!

So the name on the back of a jersey is the shooting equivalent of a tramp stamp.
  • Nimrod and Sickmonkey like this

#60 jnkranch

jnkranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 05:56 AM

The hate is strong in this one!

We are discussing 'Jerseys' right?

You mentioned the person wearing the jersey, not I.

Spewing vitriol over a misunderstood post is what chicks do.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users