#101 MemphisMechanic

MemphisMechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 05 September 2018 - 06:55 PM

I go through this dilemma at big matches I go. A good friend of mine who owns the company gave me a shirt with his company on it but my skills is not what I consider good. Id rather not wear the jersey but he gave me 3 with shorts as well. I just dont want him to get upset with me but I'm just not that kind of guy. Its only his company brand on the shirt which makes it not bad to wear.

I hope he’s a roofer, a plumber, or services porta-johns. And not doing something in the firearms industry.
I won an IDPA match once. It was neat.

#102 Koops

Koops

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:50 AM

I hope he’s a roofer, a plumber, or services porta-johns. And not doing something in the firearms industry.

Its a projectile company. I do wear the shorts all the time with his company name and logo though.  I guess I better start wearing the shirts! 

#103 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:59 PM

Wear the gear!!!!!
It really doesn’t matter if you can slay balls....what matters is that you represent the company very professionally
  • snark, Buck Turgidson and Koops like this

#104 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:00 PM

The only people that I can get to give me free shit is a company that produces the Fleshlights....and that’s mainly because I’ve worn three out in a year....
  • Buck Turgidson likes this

#105 snark

snark

Aberrant Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationNull Island

Posted 07 September 2018 - 09:10 AM

Wear the gear!!!!!
It really doesn’t matter if you can slay balls....what matters is that you represent the company very professionally

This. Sponsors don't really give a fuck if you come in 2nd or 34th at a match as long as you are a good rep for their shit.

....or have nice eyeball grabbing T&A, or fail so spectacularly your match video goes viral.
  • Buck Turgidson and Koops like this

Use the rules. Don't DQ someone who doesn't do anything DQable. -- Da Beard.

#106 louu

louu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 05:25 AM

Really funny thread. I wish this forum wasn't so dead and there were doodie shirts that said something funny like that Facebook shirt. 

#107 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:12 PM

When I RO at a major I love the guys with jerseys with their name on the back, that way I know I have the right shooter up on the nook. Heck they should be required for majors, we'll the name on the back part anyway, you can loose the logos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Some of the nationals a few years back gave out name plates with the shooters name on it....lots of folks put that on the back of their shooting hats...

I liked those, I still have a few of them, for nostalgic reasons...

#108 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:14 PM

Really funny thread. I wish this forum wasn't so dead and there were doodie shirts that said something funny like that Facebook shirt. 

Getcha one of those unicorn and rainbow shirts and wear it to major match....you'll have tons of fun!

The unicorn shirt I'm talking about is the one from BSPS that looks like 50 guys did a bukkake on it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users