28 replies to this topic

#21 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:00 AM

I have no idea what you're referring to. If you used the contact us link from the website, we have admitted and apologized that it had been broken for a while before we caught it, which is still stated on our contact us page. If you emailed directly per the instructions on our page I'd find it very hard to believe that you were not replied to. If you'd like to discuss the matter, our phone number is readily available. If you want to hide behind the keyboard and claim you already spend too much time on the phone, you can either quit complaining on the Internet, or call us for a 30 second conversation to answer your question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Silly me, after sending three requests with no response through your website's "Contact Us" feature, I didn't realize I needed go back there to see that it was fucking broken the whole time. Anyway, with the airing of SNS grievances complete, I'll send an email. To the listed hotmail address. A fucking hotmail address and a phone - this really is 1999.

As for the rest of you - I've got a lot of problems with you people and now you're gonna hear about it!

/Sent from behind my keyboard.

#22 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,981 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:35 AM

Silly me, after sending three requests with no response through your website's "Contact Us" feature, I didn't realize I needed go back there to see that it was fucking broken the whole time. Anyway, with the airing of SNS grievances complete, I'll send an email. To the listed hotmail address. A fucking hotmail address and a phone - this really is 1999. As for the rest of you - I've got a lot of problems with you people and now you're gonna hear about it! /Sent from behind my keyboard.

I hope you don't have a problem with me Peter, I really wanted us to be friends.  

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#23 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:05 AM

Silly me, after sending three requests with no response through your website's "Contact Us" feature, I didn't realize I needed go back there to see that it was fucking broken the whole time. Anyway, with the airing of SNS grievances complete, I'll send an email. To the listed hotmail address. A fucking hotmail address and a phone - this really is 1999. As for the rest of you - I've got a lot of problems with you people and now you're gonna hear about it!/Sent from behind my keyboard.

For complaints, please fax them with an appropriate cover sheet. If you would like a reply, please send the complaint to my po box accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope and allow 4-6 weeks.

On injured reserve.

#24 Desk Pop

Desk Pop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationNear the Keg

Posted 23 November 2016 - 02:03 PM

You know we are using the new Fax Cover Sheets on all of the TPS reports now....

#25 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 03:20 PM

You know we are using the new Fax Cover Sheets on all of the TPS reports now....

Fucking PC LOAD LETTER!!!

#26 SNSCaster

SNSCaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 03:34 PM

BLACKFRIDAY10 is on, have at it!

#27 beerbaron

beerbaron

Shagga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 10:52 PM

Silly me, after sending three requests with no response through your website's "Contact Us" feature, I didn't realize I needed go back there to see that it was fucking broken the whole time. Anyway, with the airing of SNS grievances complete, I'll send an email. To the listed hotmail address. A fucking hotmail address and a phone - this really is 1999. As for the rest of you - I've got a lot of problems with you people and now you're gonna hear about it!/Sent from behind my keyboard.

After that we're doing feats of strength.

Happy festivus.

#28 beerbaron

beerbaron

Shagga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 10:53 PM

I'm having a "shakes at 60 on Saturday sale". Its not really a sale, but on Black Friday I'm going to go around and steal wheel weights and trade them for bullets with a local coot.

I lold. :)
  • peterthefish likes this

#29 yomamma

yomamma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:40 PM

Silly me, after sending three requests with no response through your website's "Contact Us" feature, I didn't realize I needed go back there to see that it was fucking broken the whole time. Anyway, with the airing of SNS grievances complete, I'll send an email. To the listed hotmail address. A fucking hotmail address and a phone - this really is 1999. As for the rest of you - I've got a lot of problems with you people and now you're gonna hear about it! /Sent from behind my keyboard.

You should change your nickname to peterthebitch because you just got OWNED.  Fag.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users