#41 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:09 AM

You took the quickest route to relative performance gains - moving from A6 to one of the other shittier map-filler areas.

An A6 C is anybody else's A.

• TCB likes this

On injured reserve.

#42 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:17 PM

Lol!

That's what I thought, until I shot a match up here. Some talent up here for sure.

#43 seabass

seabass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:04 PM

Haven't posted in a while, so here is a progress report. Finally made B class and I feel like I'm doing really good for B! I have a good DF routine going. Most recent match I completely tanked. I knew what the classifier was going to be a month in advance and DFed the fuck out of it, but fucked it up anyways. I feel like I really lost my mental game because I had to stand around 1+ hr for a squad to finish. How do you guys keep your shit together during stage bottlenecks? Anytime I go through a bottleneck I end up getting pissed off and have a lets get this shot over with attitude for the rest of the day.

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

#44 SlivGod

SlivGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationThe Good Land

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:28 AM

Haven't posted in a while, so here is a progress report. Finally made B class and I feel like I'm doing really good for B! I have a good DF routine going. Most recent match I completely tanked. I knew what the classifier was going to be a month in advance and DFed the fuck out of it, but fucked it up anyways. I feel like I really lost my mental game because I had to stand around 1+ hr for a squad to finish. How do you guys keep your shit together during stage bottlenecks? Anytime I go through a bottleneck I end up getting pissed off and have a lets get this shot over with attitude for the rest of the day.

FWIW, I found myself tanking classifiers that I dryfired to death, and still observe many people doing that. I find it's best, for me, to DF it just a few times to get familiar and then move on. It allows me to treat it like any other stage. 

To point out the obvious, stop getting angry. Go put your feet up somewhere, eat some snacks, hydrate, check Instagram, and get back into game mode when it appears the other squad is nearing finish. Spending emotional energy on something you have zero control over is a tremendous waste. 

• Stubb and ralloway like this

"Forget the necessities, it's the luxuries I can't live without." 

#45 seabass

seabass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:49 PM

El Pres day. Did approximately 15 runs of it. My best was an 8.21 HF, 6.09s 7A, 5C. Draw averaging ~1.2, reload averaging ~1.4, splits in low/mid .2s. Also working on my switch to both eyes open. I can shoot really well now with tape on top half of non-dominant eye lens. Getting closer to no tape.

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

#46 seabass

seabass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:23 PM

Good day of practice today except it got hot way too quickly.  Shot 200 rnds in about 3 hours.  Warmed up with bill drills and 4aces.  Ran the hitting the spot drill.  I was able to hit the spot pretty consistently but it took me too long to shoot the first target at the spot.  Spent, too much time confirming sights on a close partial.  Improved the times when I realized that and started shooting as soon as I got to the position.  My last run was over a second faster than when I started.  Pretty happy with the results.  Finished up running a few blake drills on some leftover classic targets.  Only 5 yards, but it was good to see 1 run under 2 seconds.

https://youtu.be/cXa-MtwDzF8

https://youtu.be/W55wHkJQSrU

https://youtu.be/q1NCDRco3oI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users