#41 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:09 AM

You took the quickest route to relative performance gains - moving from A6 to one of the other shittier map-filler areas.

An A6 C is anybody else's A.

• Thunder Nuggets likes this

#42 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:17 PM

Lol!

That's what I thought, until I shot a match up here. Some talent up here for sure.

#43 seabass

seabass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:04 PM

Haven't posted in a while, so here is a progress report. Finally made B class and I feel like I'm doing really good for B! I have a good DF routine going. Most recent match I completely tanked. I knew what the classifier was going to be a month in advance and DFed the fuck out of it, but fucked it up anyways. I feel like I really lost my mental game because I had to stand around 1+ hr for a squad to finish. How do you guys keep your shit together during stage bottlenecks? Anytime I go through a bottleneck I end up getting pissed off and have a lets get this shot over with attitude for the rest of the day.

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

#44 SlivGod

SlivGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationThe Good Land

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:28 AM

Haven't posted in a while, so here is a progress report. Finally made B class and I feel like I'm doing really good for B! I have a good DF routine going. Most recent match I completely tanked. I knew what the classifier was going to be a month in advance and DFed the fuck out of it, but fucked it up anyways. I feel like I really lost my mental game because I had to stand around 1+ hr for a squad to finish. How do you guys keep your shit together during stage bottlenecks? Anytime I go through a bottleneck I end up getting pissed off and have a lets get this shot over with attitude for the rest of the day.

FWIW, I found myself tanking classifiers that I dryfired to death, and still observe many people doing that. I find it's best, for me, to DF it just a few times to get familiar and then move on. It allows me to treat it like any other stage. 

To point out the obvious, stop getting angry. Go put your feet up somewhere, eat some snacks, hydrate, check Instagram, and get back into game mode when it appears the other squad is nearing finish. Spending emotional energy on something you have zero control over is a tremendous waste. 

• ralloway likes this

"Forget the necessities, it's the luxuries I can't live without." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users