Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:34 AM

http://abc3340.com/n...-in-body-cavity

Sheriff's Office: Suspect hid stolen pistol in body cavity

by ABC 33/40

Tuesday, March 28th 2017

f2d0973e-0105-44d7-b308-d001c7248f52-lar

Limestone Sheriff's Office.JPG

AA

LIMESTONE COUNTY, AL — A Limestone County man is facing additional charges after a corrections officer found a stolen pistol he had hid in his body cavity.

Deputies responded to a call on Esten Lane early Tuesday morning. The caller had found Jesse Roberts, 23, near his garage and held him at gunpoint until law enforcement arrived.

Deputies reported Roberts appeared to be walking strangely arrested him for public intoxication and took him to jail.

At one point while being searched, Roberts stumbled and a pistol fell from his body cavity.

"I immediately considered that he defecated on himself before noticing a familiar shape in the form of a pistol in his boxers," reported the corrections officer.

The pistol, a Jimenez .380, was reported stolen from Florence, Alabama. The weapon was not loaded.

"It happens," said Sheriff Mike Blakely.

Roberts faces charges of public intoxication, carrying a concealed weapon without a permit, promoting prison contraband and receiving stolen property. Roberts is being held on $7,250 bond.

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#2 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

Notes to take away:

- His butthole was so loose he could not only fit a handgun in it, but stumbling while he walked also let it easily fall out

- He used the absolute top tier baller brand of pistol on planet Earth, the Jimenez. He is the real champ

- "It happens"; IE this is not an uncommon situation

#3 Roons

Roons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:52 AM

hqdefault.jpg

+

71dCVpjbEuL._AC_UL320_SR220,320_.jpg

=

jesse-roberts.png?w=650

"You can give it the old spin."

#4 Can

Can

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:29 PM

I hope he stippled the grips, or it will be slippery with all that lube.

qnFmwmR.jpg

#5 Perfecto

Perfecto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • LocationExposed. In the flesh.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

Safety first. Was the trigger covered?

~ Does Your lack of skill require a rifle in pistol matches? ~

#6 TennJeep1618

TennJeep1618

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:22 PM

I paste faster than I shoot.

#7 ralloway

ralloway

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationGreensburg, PA

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:17 AM

Report reads like a Feed Ramp post.

I'm gonna call "Fake News"... :P

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

---------------------------------
He's just this guy... ya know?!
---------------------------------

#8 beerbaron

beerbaron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

I certainly hope it's fake news...

#9 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:49 PM

Might be, but no reason it couldn't be real. Not the first person to smuggle large objects around in their ass.

#10 beerbaron

beerbaron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 07:44 PM

Yeah but that last guy was Canadian.

#11 Roland THG

Roland THG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:29 PM

It is real news: http://www.al.com/ne...es_body_ca.html

enjoy every sandwich

FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVIO

#12 Sad Sack

Sad Sack

Forum Tard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:07 AM

What's the big deal here?  I got my FAST coin and aced the Rogers test from "dark concealment" while using my EDC gun.  It's a completely stock G17L with a Trijicon RMR.  I also shoot Open minor with it using the same "holster" placement because I love the challenge.  I will admit that it takes me a couple of extra seconds to make ready, but it's worth it, right? 

I did drop my gun at a match once, but it was after the "range is clear" command - thank goodness.  However, the squad was a little upset with me because they had to wait while the RO had some rubber gloves delivered by golf cart.  Good news?  It all worked out in the end.              

I know what you're thinking - unsafe gun handling, right?  Well, all I can say is, thank goodness for 10.5.5.1!  Rule 5.2.7.2 is also challenging but doable, even with 170mm magazines; I do notice that full compliance here has significantly increased my draw times.  Lastly, if you decide to take up this kind of challenge, I recommend that you get it cleared with the MD before the shooting starts.  Apparently, some ROs interpret 10.5.4 quite literally.      

• NickBlasta likes this

#13 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:59 PM

I dare say I've dropped a load or two in my time bigger than a Jimenez 380 and likely more dangerous. Fucking sub minor; when he starts shitting major then put his face on the news.

Finally a story about a cracked slide that doesn't involve STI.

#14 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,921 posts
  • Locationhorizontal unless I can get help

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:37 AM

What's the big deal here?  I got my FAST coin and aced the Rogers test from "dark concealment" while using my EDC gun.  It's a completely stock G17L with a Trijicon RMR.  I also shoot Open minor with it using the same "holster" placement because I love the challenge.  I will admit that it takes me a couple of extra seconds to make ready, but it's worth it, right? 

I did drop my gun at a match once, but it was after the "range is clear" command - thank goodness.  However, the squad was a little upset with me because they had to wait while the RO had some rubber gloves delivered by golf cart.  Good news?  It all worked out in the end.              

I know what you're thinking - unsafe gun handling, right?  Well, all I can say is, thank goodness for 10.5.5.1!  Rule 5.2.7.2 is also challenging but doable, even with 170mm magazines; I do notice that full compliance here has significantly increased my draw times.  Lastly, if you decide to take up this kind of challenge, I recommend that you get it cleared with the MD before the shooting starts.  Apparently, some ROs interpret 10.5.4 quite literally.      

Behind the iliac crest I hope? Or are you double jointed? Spend some time with Ringling Bros or submarine service?

"I'm older and fatter than any of you dipshits."

#15 Fishyjoe

Fishyjoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:47 PM

Ass carry will leave you sore and in prison.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users