22 replies to this topic

#21 shmella

shmella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:29 PM

That forum is run in such an over-the-top heavy handed and asshole way that I would not shed a tear in the least if it vanished tomorrow morning.

Really, fuck that place and those who run it.

Could you elaborate. I like specifics :D

• Buck Turgidson likes this

#22 GuruOfGuns

GuruOfGuns

I was there SME

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts
  • Locationhorizontal unless I can get help

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

Used to be a sponsor/vendor there. The new format wrecked the place, we dropped out, as it seems many others.

Oh Hell what a baller you must be, I checked into the cost of that..it was staggering. If he has only a few vendors left he should make it but I what the hell do I know about running a bulletin board. Hell it was more expensive than advertising in FS and sponsoring a few Nationals, which I did do and lost my ass.

I knew Brian before he could shoot good, it shocked me when he quit his day job to run some internet cafe so that tells you my understanding of the online world. I do know history thou, that I have experience with for sure, and shit changes and if you don't anticipate it and have plans to offset those changes you can lose your farm.

I really enjoyed the forum before moderators took over, I don't think there even was any in the beginning. I guess they are a necessary evil but just about every forum I've enjoyed I've quit because of the mods.

• Conspiracy Brother likes this

"I'm older and fatter than any of you dipshits."

#23 u sofa king we todd ed

u sofa king we todd ed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:02 PM

That forum is run in such an over-the-top heavy handed and asshole way that I would not shed a tear in the least if it vanished tomorrow morning.

Really, fuck that place and those who run it.

Buck, don't sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users