42 replies to this topic

#41 Nimrod

Nimrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:14 AM

Its the same reason breachers are not allowed up front. 

3 Gun only seems unsafe because it is the ADHD of action shooting.

If you can't shoot one gun that well, you put it down and pick up another and keep running. 

These shooters are easily distracted with the mechanics of keeping their guns loaded. No need to be all over them if they have to turn their muzzle at you when they drop their guns all over the place. 

#42 toothandnail

toothandnail

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:28 AM

I said "loading", not "pre-loading".  As in, shove one into the chamber.   But do it into the plastic bucket not really pointing at the shooter and ROs that are downrange, because safe enough and speed the match up. 

If 3-gun wants to do stuff like that I don't give a shit, but to say "see, unsafe because DQs!" is lame.

That's real retarded sir  

Can you tell us what match that was, and where you placed in the final standings ? Or are you just repeating something you read on the internet?

I don't know anyone who would attend such a match.

#43 toothandnail

toothandnail

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:31 AM

Its the same reason breachers are not allowed up front. 

3 Gun only seems unsafe because it is the ADHD of action shooting.

If you can't shoot one gun that well, you put it down and pick up another and keep running. 

These shooters are easily distracted with the mechanics of keeping their guns loaded. No need to be all over them if they have to turn their muzzle at you when they drop their guns all over the place. 

Hey now ! 

I occasionally run a Breacher on my gun, gives another pattern that sometimes is beneficial.

AND it looks cool - which is what wins matches. 

• Nimrod likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users