42 replies to this topic

#41 toothandnail

toothandnail

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:41 AM

Says the guy that shoots a clown mag shotgun.

So how's that factory hi-point with 10 round mags running for you?

I mean

No need to shoot to the max that is allowed in your division, save the $$ for beer.

• Stranger Danger and el.kuglov1953 like this

#42 maximis228

maximis228

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:24 AM

Haven't shot a match this year that Open wasn't bigger than the same match last year.

Just as all gun malfunctions it's usually 90-95% shooter/ammo, maybe 5% gun.  Now in PCC it's 50/50

I would imagine your home range has a much higher % of open shooters compared to most. Not surprising at all there.

Your gun ran 90% of the time (FTE, FTE running only heavy AAs), but 90% doesn't win you matches. Sent it back and had the same results upon receiving it. I was then told to keep my mags and ammo cold during matches to help feeding. At that point I sold it to someone on enos.

Not to mention your comp blows gas right back into your face. Not the most delightful experience for a shooter.

#43 toothandnail

toothandnail

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:04 AM

I would imagine your home range has a much higher % of open shooters compared to most. Not surprising at all there.

Your gun ran 90% of the time (FTE, FTE running only heavy AAs), but 90% doesn't win you matches. Sent it back and had the same results upon receiving it. I was then told to keep my mags and ammo cold during matches to help feeding. At that point I sold it to someone on enos.

Not to mention your comp blows gas right back into your face. Not the most delightful experience for a shooter.

We test every competition gun that goes out, must run either 2 full 10's, or a full 23-28 round mag with no problems. If somebody has problems and sends it back we do at least double or triple that. Also video it for the customer to show it runs 100%.

Since I have no idea who you are or where you shoot.

I have never worried about keeping ammo cold, keep it out of the sun is all we ever do, not many matches over 100* though.

Not sure how you could be getting gas in the face from the comp except when shooting prone with the gun at 90* or a port requiring the gun to be at 90*.

If i do an extreme chicken wing stance I will feel a bit on my elbow.

Sorry you had a bad experience, we stand behind our products 100%.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users