43 replies to this topic

#21 cor_man257

cor_man257

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:39 PM

That's not a bad area, well,,,,,, except for the cost of living, taxes, and population density of libtards.

Otsego is pretty fucking rural. I grew up across the road from a cow pasture. I had a CCW in Otsego county at 21 with no real issue. Libtards are generally missing.

good hockey team, but fuck everything else.

Who gives an aerial intercourse about hockey? What the fuck am I, Canadian? Hoosier.

-Cory

#22 racetaco

racetaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationMontana

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:48 PM

I know how rural it is, I spent about 20 years in the finger lakes region. The trouble isn't your exact area it's the state in general.

#23 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:30 PM

When I went to school, the computer science majors dropped out and went to business, business majors dropped out and went to psych, and the psych majors got laid by the most amazing collection of hot chicks I have ever seen anywhere.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#24 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:33 PM

And then went on to become baristas.

#25 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:35 PM

I wouldn't know, I graduated with a computer science degree.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#26 busdriver

busdriver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:15 PM

slide rule =/= computer

• GuanoLoco likes this

#27 Fishyjoe

Fishyjoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:20 PM

Let's stop pretending New York isn't as bad as California, that shit is dumb.

#28 beerbaron

beerbaron

Shagga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:48 AM

Otsego is pretty fucking rural. I grew up across the road from a cow pasture. I had a CCW in Otsego county at 21 with no real issue. Libtards are generally missing.

Who gives an aerial intercourse about hockey? What the fuck am I, Canadian? Hoosier.

-Cory

Hello: I see you learned how to use forums from my friend Eric on Enos. That's awesome.

Thank you.

-beerbaron
  • Sad Sack, peterthefish, Buck Turgidson and 4 others like this

#29 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,981 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:50 AM

As an 80's kid I can't get the Corey's out of mind.  Which Corey are you, Corey Feldman or Corey Haim? I get that you don't have the e in your name but really that's just semantics.

• Stranger Danger likes this

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#30 cor_man257

cor_man257

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:01 PM

As an 80's kid I can't get the Corey's out of mind.  Which Corey are you, Corey Feldman or Corey Haim? I get that you don't have the e in your name but really that's just semantics.

Uhhh, I don't know. Also, you're old and stuff. Just kidding... but I was born in 91. So... maybe I'm young? I guess I'm a pup in the grand scheme.

Hello: I see you learned how to use forums from my friend Eric on Enos. That's awesome.

Thank you.

-beerbaron

I'm actually not even sighed up at Beano's. I really wish I got the joke though.

ETA: Actually, I just tried to sign in and it worked. So I must have stopped by that circus at some point. But I really don't know when and am definitely not an active poster or lurker.

-Cory

#31 Doc

Doc

Google ( o Y o ) SME

• Moderators
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:07 PM

If you still have an account that works at BEnos, you're doing something wrong...
  • Buck Turgidson and racetaco like this
Unload and Show Clear...
tsarbombaexplos2.jpg
"Licorne" French Polynesia 1970

It pins my irony meter when people post things like "your to stupid..."

You brought a rifle to a handgun competition?

#32 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:28 AM

What the fuck am I, Canadian? Hoosier

‚Äč

You keep using that word

I do not think it means what you think it means.......

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#33 Roland THG

Roland THG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:00 PM

Don't forget to buy magazines that cost as much as a pistol. The cleats must be  Salomons in nice neon colors. Must of been USAF if you were an M9 instructor.

Where are you in KY? 

enjoy every sandwich

FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVIO

#34 Flexmoney

Flexmoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:51 AM

I feel like a good shooter when I get to shoot next to ... people shooting snubs at distance,

What distance for snubs?

Unless otherwise noted, expect that all my posting here is in true Doodie fashion.  If my post somehow upsets your sensibilities, well...there ya go.  

#35 Hero2Zero

Hero2Zero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:03 PM

What's up fellas?!

It was brought to my attention I was lacking an intro.

My name is Will.  I think the Ben Stoeger Pro Shop is the a shining example of a place where everything in the world is RIGHT. 

Shooting mostly Single Stack Minor these days.  Got a paper M class in Production and decided I liked shooting Production, but wanted a good gun to do it with.  Some days I just come here for the Tits thread, other days I venture into some of the sub forums.  Benos is lame, arfcom is all Timmys and airsofters.  What's a guy to do?

ETA - I think shooting at the range and having to share bays is retarded also.  Really sucks when the dudes who aren't even noobs drag down guys just trying to get started at life....

• Flexmoney likes this

#36 Roland THG

Roland THG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:40 PM

What's up fellas?!

My name is Will.  I think the Ben Stoeger Pro Shop is the a shining example of a place where everything in the world is RIGHT. 

Shooting mostly Single Stack Minor these days.  Got a paper M class in Production and decided I liked shooting Production, but wanted a good gun to do it with.  Some days I just come here for the Tits thread, other days I venture into some of the sub forums.  Benos is lame, arfcom is all Timmys and airsofters.  What's a guy to do?

ETA - I think shooting at the range and having to share bays is retarded also.  Really sucks when the dudes who aren't even noobs drag down guys just trying to get started at life....

Yeah, you're supposed to start your intro thread. Start again. 

• GuanoLoco, Stranger Danger and MEISTERB like this

enjoy every sandwich

FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVIO

#37 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:18 PM

What's up fellas?!

My name is Will. I think the Ben Stoeger Pro Shop is the a shining example of a place where everything in the world is RIGHT.

Shooting mostly Single Stack Minor these days. Got a paper M class in Production and decided I liked shooting Production, but wanted a good gun to do it with. Some days I just come here for the Tits thread, other days I venture into some of the sub forums. Benos is lame, arfcom is all Timmys and airsofters. What's a guy to do?

ETA - I think shooting at the range and having to share bays is retarded also. Really sucks when the dudes who aren't even noobs drag down guys just trying to get started at life....

There is a special section for telling us how much fag you have in you. I suggest you go there and try again.

#38 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:32 PM

What's up fellas?!
My name is Will. I think the Ben Stoeger Pro Shop is the a shining example of a place where everything in the world is RIGHT.
Shooting mostly Single Stack Minor these days. Got a paper M class in Production and decided I liked shooting Production, but wanted a good gun to do it with. Some days I just come here for the Tits thread, other days I venture into some of the sub forums. Benos is lame, arfcom is all Timmys and airsofters. What's a guy to do?
ETA - I think shooting at the range and having to share bays is retarded also. Really sucks when the dudes who aren't even noobs drag down guys just trying to get started at life....

Didn't think it was possible to have two negative intros in one thread?

Let me check the math on this: -1 + -1 = a intro post of no value.

We're good.

Doc, can we get a ruling? Is it delete account and return to b. anus forum?

#39 racetaco

racetaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationMontana

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:57 PM

What's truly unbelievable is he had from 2015 to figure this shit out.
  • peterthefish likes this

#40 Can

Can

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:15 PM

What's up fellas?!

What type of flip phone do you prefer?

I'm impressed you have an internet connection to make this post from... Are you on the free wifi at a McDonald's?
Usually people this bad at the internet can't find the post button, you probbly got lucky, I suggest consulting youtube for how to make your own thread.

O just relised you shoot dingle stack...I probbly used to many syllables for you to understand I apologize.

qnFmwmR.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users