Thought I would try one of these to keep track of my goals and get some feedback on the practice plan.
Currently shooting IDPA as a SSP sharpshooter.
My match review from Saturday:
10th/65, 4th SS/21. A pretty good performance for my current skills.
Things to improve:
-Speed and accuracy as always.
- Took forever to fire first shot even thought the draw was decent.
- Forgot where a reload was going to happen.
- There's a hiccup in my stages where I'm remembering what to do next.
- My brain goes to mush on drop-turners.
- Can't shoot on the move for shit.
Things that went well:
- Took some good longer shots.
- Called a bad shot (of course on the limited scoring stage, so it didn't really help)
Practice plan for this week:
- Continue working on grip from draw/reloads
- Continue doing the trigger on the beep.
- Do more reloading/drawing while moving
Live fire will be dots and distance accuracy again this week. I did this last week and felt like I was gaining some ground.