Photo

Watch the trigger "adjustment" happen in real time.

• Please log in to reply
419 replies to this topic

#401 Mike Foley

Mike Foley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:45 PM

Manufacturers gonna manufacture. We will be discussing this at length with the board and all input will be included. No need, at least not for me, to rehash this one here. I’m on it. Thanks.

#402 not that bryan

not that bryan

Fuckstick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:59 PM

Manufacturers gonna manufacture. We will be discussing this at length with the board and all input will be included. No need, at least not for me, to rehash this one here. I’m on it. Thanks.

That sounds a lot like deflecting.

It sounds to me like the manufacturers did the right thing and asked DNROI for the answer. The fact that he gave them an answer that was not supported by the rule book and then denied saying it seems like it's an issue that needs to get addressed directly and not hidden behind closed doors.

#403 Sweet T

Sweet T

Glock Master Race

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:07 PM

For fucks sake, Mike.

How can any reasonable, objective person examine this situation and conclude "manufacturers gonna manufacture"?

Which part in all this was the fault of the manufacturers when they claim to have engaged in nearly identical situations with the same DNROI?  In which situations they report having been privately authorized to make and market certain parts as production legal and then have DNROI renege at a later date when asked by a 3rd party?

The only crime the manufacturers appear guilty of is thinking they could believe anything Troy says.

Fucking hell, it takes some serious cognitive dissonance to react this way. 

• not that bryan likes this

#404 Mike Foley

Mike Foley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:32 PM

You don’t really expect me to solve this problem here tonight do you? I’d guess the February board meeting. Not deflecting, just not working through policy here on this forum. Not closed doors, either, all the decision makers will be there. Minutes will be published. You’ll just have to wait. People are still shooting, Production even. I’m done here, for a while, see you later.

#405 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:36 PM

Bout time we got some real drama to read here.

• MEISTERB likes this

#406 not that bryan

not that bryan

Fuckstick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:41 PM

You don’t really expect me to solve this problem here tonight do you? I’d guess the February board meeting. Not deflecting, just not working through policy here on this forum. Not closed doors, either, all the decision makers will be there. Minutes will be published. You’ll just have to wait. People are still shooting, Production even. I’m done here, for a while, see you later.

Lead with that next time and you'll likely get a better response.

#407 Sweet T

Sweet T

Glock Master Race

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:51 PM

Of course not; believe it or not I'm a pretty reasonable guy.  

I also thought it was reasonable to receive something other than another glib response.  I would just like an acknowledgement that it's a lingering issue, worthy of investigation, and it appears you've done that.  So thanks.

#408 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:18 PM

I changed some shit on my Infinity IMM.  It's subtle, but I'm worried an aggressive RO will spot it and bump me to Production and I'll have to use 10 round mags.

• MNshooter, ToddKS, Part Of Me and 2 others like this

#409 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,856 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:11 AM

That sounds a lot like deflecting.
It sounds to me like the manufacturers did the right thing and asked DNROI for the answer. The fact that he gave them an answer that was not supported by the rule book and then denied saying it seems like it's an issue that needs to get addressed directly and not hidden behind closed doors.

For fucks sake, Mike.

How can any reasonable, objective person examine this situation and conclude "manufacturers gonna manufacture"?

Which part in all this was the fault of the manufacturers when they claim to have engaged in nearly identical situations with the same DNROI?  In which situations they report having been privately authorized to make and market certain parts as production legal and then have DNROI renege at a later date when asked by a 3rd party?

The only crime the manufacturers appear guilty of is thinking they could believe anything Troy says.

Fucking hell, it takes some serious cognitive dissonance to react this way.

How about lightening up and taking the Doodie version of Mike’s “Yes” for an answer.

Sometimes El Prez can do things direclty, most others, it needs to go before the Board as a whole. I’d rather the BOD look at it.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#410 u sofa king we todd ed

u sofa king we todd ed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:19 PM

How exactly do we go about getting rid of the source of all this BS (Troy), and get someone who won't change his mind or the rules as often as the Beard changes his underwear?

#411 Mike Foley

Mike Foley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:45 AM

A Front Sight response from John in 2011. Production.

https://lh3.googleus...cz=w399-h746-no

#412 not that bryan

not that bryan

Fuckstick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:30 PM

A Front Sight response from John in 2011. Production.

https://lh3.googleus...cz=w399-h746-no

Different trigger than the all metal one made by Springer Precision that is referred to in the screenshot posted above.
Springer Precision makes multiple trigger kits, some which only change the internals and use a factory trigger shoe are therefore production legal.

The one mentioned above in the screenshot was an all metal trigger shoe and not a part available from the factory.

Secondly the published response for Amidon says exactly what the rule book authorized, that if it is a factory part, from a production legal model, then it is legal.
It DOES NOT say that an aftermarket parts with the same profile as a factory part is legal. That is what Troy stated. This is not the first time he has disregarded the rule book.

#413 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:37 PM

Guys get all your arguing done by February. After that the approved model list, box and mag limit will define production. The world will be a simpler place and you will love it.

#414 ToddKS

ToddKS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • LocationGetting killed in the streets

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:14 PM

The Beard has already provided a solution to all this Production drama...PCC.

I put my mags where I want. No stupid iliac crest. All triggers are legal and reloading is something I watch other people do as I hose down the stage with my 41 round mag. Life is good.

• Buck Turgidson, Trigger Warning, racetaco and 1 other like this

#415 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:41 AM

The Beard has already provided a solution to all this Production drama...PCC.

I put my mags where I want. No stupid iliac crest. All triggers are legal and reloading is something I watch other people do as I hose down the stage with my 41 round mag. Life is good.

But you are still shooting a rifle at a “pistol” match so you have alittle bit of the ghey going for ya

#416 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:39 AM

A little?

• Stranger Danger likes this

#417 ToddKS

ToddKS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • LocationGetting killed in the streets

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

You guys are just jealous because you don't get to run one of these. Enjoy planning your reloads.Posted Image
  • Trigger Warning likes this

#418 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:41 PM

Looks too long not to be a phallus of some sort.

#419 u sofa king we todd ed

u sofa king we todd ed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:23 PM

Looks too long not to be a phallus of some sort.

Sounds like you have seen quite a few phallus's up close.

• ToddKS likes this

#420 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:38 PM

Sounds like you have seen quite a few phallus's up close.

Practically bags of 'em

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users