6 replies to this topic

#1 ShootsLikeaDog

ShootsLikeaDog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:13 PM

FOR SALE: GSSF certificate for one (1) hunk of perfection! 

This item is perfect for you historical reenactment types, as you can pretend it's coming via steamer from England (or, since this is Doodie, perhaps Cleveland instead.)  Also good for people who like to forget about things they ordered, so that it can be like Christmas at whatever time it arrives.

$450.  Expires 16 Jun 2018.  Can do face-to-face in the greater DC metro area, or we can figure out the filthy details via PM, or I can scream into the void because all of you can shoot well enough to win all the Glocks you want.  If the latter is the case, I'll just sell it to the Timmies at work instead, like my stack of retention holsters.

Current upgrade pricing:

Gen 3

G17, G19, G22, G23, G26, G27, G31, G32, G33: +$0

G37, G38, G39: +$21

G20SF, G21SF, G20S, G29SF, G30SF, G36 FGR: +$66

G34, G35: +$107

Gen 4

G42, G43: +$0

G17, G19, G22, G23, G26, G27, G31, G32, G33: +$35

G37: +$56

G20, G21, G29, G30: +$101

G17 MOS, G19 MOS: +$115

G34, G35, G41: +$142

G34 MOS, G35 MOS, G41 MOS: +$207

Gen 5

You're funny.

• zapedKag likes this

#2 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,866 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:35 PM

Yeah they're $400 all day on Enos so nice try. Curious to know how much dough you burnt in ammo to "win" this amazing prize that you're going to be taxed on... I suppose you can't put a price on progress.

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#3 Scott

Scott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:54 PM

1099 mother fucker!

• ShootsLikeaDog likes this

#4 ShootsLikeaDog

ShootsLikeaDog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:24 AM

Yeah they're $400 all day on Enos so nice try.

When it comes to Internet shooting fora, I'm monogamous with Doodie!  But I doubt I could make Cleveland Steamer references at Enos, and I definitely can't at work, so I got what I needed from this post.  (Because you care.)

Curious to know how much dough you burnt in ammo to "win" this amazing prize that you're going to be taxed on... I suppose you can't put a price on progress.

1. I try to only think about that when it's time to weep quietly in the shower, naked and alone.
  2. In case this was unclear, I didn't actually win-win it; this was a random.  So, even worse than you were thinking!

#5 Alfred Salveti

Alfred Salveti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSugar City, USA

Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:31 PM

Yeah they're $400 all day on Enos so nice try. Curious to know how much dough you burnt in ammo to "win" this amazing prize that you're going to be taxed on... I suppose you can't put a price on progress.

You sound like your butt got hurt losing at GSSF.  GSSF is great and its really a win win...if you are good enough to win.

Call it a "prize winning" or "hobby income" you can deduct your expenses to win. Registration fees, travel, ammo, etc. up to the value of the prize.  If the winning is a prize you can declare the actual value, not what Glock says.  So if you win a cert and on the 1099 they say it's worth $499, you can declare the actual value as $400 or something like that.  In the end, what you win you get for "free."

Does anyone shoot to come out ahead?

Like somebody that races a dirt car or something like that.  If they win the feature and get a 1k check of course it's not like they are making money.... but their hobby is racing.  Probably cost them 20x that to get there.  They get their money worth in the participation.  Just like shooting for some, or riding a mountain bike, or snowboarding.

I am an inventor and Firearms Industry Subject Matter Expert. 

#6 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,866 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:47 PM

You sound like your butt got hurt losing at GSSF.  GSSF is great and its really a win win...if you are good enough to win.

I've never shot a GSSF match and every Glock I've ever owned has made it two weeks in the safe max. Can't stand the fucking things but if there was a prize for bugging the Dog I'd hope to be at least in contention.  

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#7 ShootsLikeaDog

ShootsLikeaDog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:36 PM

if there was a prize for bugging the Dog I'd hope to be at least in contention.  

Downey turned back to the table, and a movement--or, rather, a lack of movement--caught his eye.  Toward the far end of the table one young Assassin was sitting reading, with a book stand positioned in front of his plate.  He was intent on it, an empty fork halfway to his mouth.

With a wink at the others, Downey selected an apple from the bowl in front of him, stealthily drew his arm back, and let fly with malicious accuracy.

The fork moved like a snake's tongue and skewered the apple out of the air.

The reader turned a page.  Then, eyes never leaving the print, he delicately brought the fork up to his mouth and took a bite out of the apple.

The rest of the table looked back at Downey, and there were one or two chuckles.  The young man's brow furrowed.  Assault having failed, he was forced to try scathing wit, which he did not have.

"You really are a scag, Dog-Botherer," he said.

"Yes, Downey," said the reader levelly, his eyes still intent on the page.

"When are you going to pass some decent exams, Dog-Botherer?"

"I really couldn't say, Downey."

"Never killed anyone, right, Dog-Botherer?"

"Probably not, Downey."

-- "Night Watch," by Terry Pratchett

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users