#201 cousin eddie

cousin eddie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:40 PM

Up uk i

Tom Brady wishes he was the Ben Steeger of football.
He probably wouldn't wear flip flops to the National Championship award ceremony; however, Tom Brady did have a rule made due to him, the tuck rule.
So it's probably a push.

I

#202 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:56 PM

I was in your squad and I was having trouble to hold back the laugh. It's very serious and funny.

Never underestimate the lengths a Prod shooter will go to to get a reshoot.

#203 MemphisMechanic

MemphisMechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:14 PM

Never underestimate the lengths a Prod shooter will go to to get a reshoot.

Production shooters are more prone to this why?
I won an IDPA match once. It was neat.

#204 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:10 PM

Because an open shooter would have a hard time pretending he needed to go back for the 2 rounds left in his 30 round mag that he ejected with 18 rounds in it to replace with a 24 round mag?

#205 GooldMember

GooldMember

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:15 PM

Because they're obviously inconsiderate dicks that's slow the match down for those of us that shoot real divisions

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Yard Sale, FL2549, peterthefish and 1 other like this

#206 MEISTERB

MEISTERB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:16 PM

We only do this to the moon clips the revo guys use.

Where are gou seeing these 'revolver' guys? Thought they went the way of the buffalo?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

#207 racetaco

racetaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationMontana

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:34 PM

Where are gou seeing these 'revolver' guys? Thought they went the way of the buffalo?

Every mirror I walk past! Revolvers are awesome!

#208 Cranky Gunsmith

Cranky Gunsmith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:33 PM

I haven't seen any buffalo recently, but I do shoot revolvers.

#209 foofighter

foofighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:32 PM

Jesus that last guy had the longest make ready in the history of the world. That shit needs to be stopped.

Holy shit. That was the dumbest I've seen in a long time.

#210 Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • LocationMilpenis, Ca.

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

Jesus that last guy had the longest make ready in the history of the world. That shit needs to be stopped.

Is this video posted anywhere else besides Faceplant?  I need to know how I should adjust my make ready?  Longer, so I'm almost as slow as this guy or shorter, so I'm not taking longer than this idiot.  When I'm shooting retarded revolver I always make sure all 15 of my moonclips drop in and out during the make ready, do at least 5 practice draws, check to make sure I actually loaded it, close my eyes and visualize all 15 reloads, then count the targets again to make sure I have them all and finally check again to make sure I loaded the gun, then remember I don't have my ear muffs on.....have someone bring my ear muffs, turn on my camera, and then check again to make sure the gun is still loaded, then assume the start position.

• Stranger Danger and gLocKsuCker69 like this

#211 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:10 AM

Is this video posted anywhere else besides Faceplant?  I need to know how I should adjust my make ready?  Longer, so I'm almost as slow as this guy or shorter, so I'm not taking longer than this idiot.  When I'm shooting retarded revolver I always make sure all 15 of my moonclips drop in and out during the make ready, do at least 5 practice draws, check to make sure I actually loaded it, close my eyes and visualize all 15 reloads, then count the targets again to make sure I have them all and finally check again to make sure I loaded the gun, then remember I don't have my ear muffs on.....have someone bring my ear muffs, turn on my camera, and then check again to make sure the gun is still loaded, then assume the start position.

Reminds me of that person that is front of you at the grocery check out that has a fucking coupon for all 300 items in the basket. Then when they are almost done they "forgot" something and have to run back to get it. Then when they are back and almost checked out, they start searching for a coupon they "think" they have for the item they just retrieved. That's some Larry David shit...

#212 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:33 AM

So am I the only one that thinks the high school color guard ROs are a little over the top?
  • Mistadobalina likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users