211 replies to this topic

#41 McFuckPants

McFuckPants

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:32 PM

I get that some of you use vacation time to do this, but keeping your wife happy is not really my concern. 

Well, there you have it.  I nominate Mr Foley for Benevolent dictator for life.  

Choose one (or two) and let me know where to have them delivered (Pickings seem slim in ole' St George, not really all that shocking - might have to fly a couple in):

http://stgeorge.back...m/WomenSeekMen/

#42 3gundago

3gundago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:49 PM

Right on! Secret: USPSA membership is a camp divided, on nearly every detail. Yet somehow, we continue to crown national champions and fill matches and grow. Everyone wants nationals in their backyard, in their division, in their format, on their date, but not too close to their other date. Some dudes want to go back to 12 stages, and some don't think 24 is enough. Some people just want to know what else there is to do. The one thing blows my mind is those who are focused on what else there is to do. The nationals is what there is to do. I really don't give a damn if your wife and kids (or mom) enjoy the venue. I enjoy some of the things there are to do in Utah, Vegas, Florida, and even seem to have fun when we are at
PASA. I get that some of you use vacation time to do this, but keeping your wife happy is not really my concern. Here's a little tidbit for you, hotels generally tell us when we can have the nationals, and there are fewer ranges who have the support on the ground as far as infrastructure who actually know what a USPSA match looks like. There are lots of new, great ranges, who just don't have everything else we need. In the past, the range development program tends to leave us high and dry every two years. A single location won't make anyone happy. We will continue to provide a great Nationals, it'll never make everyone happy, me included.

you had me going till you said you have fun at PASA.  we you able to score some lysergic diethylamide tartrate there?

• Yard Sale likes this

#43 Mike Foley

Mike Foley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:11 PM

you had me going till you said you have fun at PASA. we you able to score some lysergic diethylamide tartrate there?

😂

#44 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:41 PM

Right on! Secret: USPSA membership is a camp divided, on nearly every detail. Yet somehow, we continue to crown national champions and fill matches and grow. Everyone wants nationals in their backyard, in their division, in their format, on their date, but not too close to their other date. Some dudes want to go back to 12 stages, and some don't think 24 is enough. Some people just want to know what else there is to do. The one thing blows my mind is those who are focused on what else there is to do. The nationals is what there is to do. I really don't give a damn if your wife and kids (or mom) enjoy the venue. I enjoy some of the things there are to do in Utah, Vegas, Florida, and even seem to have fun when we are at
PASA. I get that some of you use vacation time to do this, but keeping your wife happy is not really my concern. Here's a little tidbit for you, hotels generally tell us when we can have the nationals, and there are fewer ranges who have the support on the ground as far as infrastructure who actually know what a USPSA match looks like. There are lots of new, great ranges, who just don't have everything else we need. In the past, the range development program tends to leave us high and dry every two years. A single location won't make anyone happy. We will continue to provide a great Nationals, it'll never make everyone happy, me included.

I'll bring you the first round of Pappy at next years Production Nationals at CMP in Talladega - deal? 

#45 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:42 PM

It is awesome.

Sunrises and Sunsets are to die for....

#46 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:45 PM

Well, there you have it.  I nominate Mr Foley for Benevolent dictator for life.  

Choose one (or two) and let me know where to have them delivered (Pickings seem slim in ole' St George, not really all that shocking - might have to fly a couple in):

http://stgeorge.back...m/WomenSeekMen/

Some of them chicks there have the same pics as the ones in Louisville...what gives?

#47 foofighter

foofighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:05 PM

Maybe you should ask PSMOC for some help, they seem to know how to put on large (LVL 5) matches.

• BenB, Matt1 and jay like this

#48 Mike Foley

Mike Foley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:12 PM

Maybe you should ask PSMOC for some help, they seem to know how to put on large (LVL 5) matches.

They are restricted to level 1, but they do put on popular level 1.

#49 FL2549

FL2549

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:32 PM

The average USPSA member doesn't know the difference between a level 1, 2 or eleventy twelve match. They just want to know how many rounds, how many poppers and how many no shoots.

#50 SlivGod

SlivGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • LocationThe Good Land

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:44 AM

Nobody's made a thread yet with nuthugger predictions? 

Not sure if Doodie is growing up, or just off their game.

"Forget the necessities, it's the luxuries I can't live without." 

#51 WJM

WJM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • LocationS.L.U.T

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:28 AM

Prediction: Ben Wins.

#52 jay

jay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:30 PM

They call it a Level 1 but it isn't a level 1 when DNROI goes there.

If USPSA quits stepping on IPSC's dick it will make thing between the 2 orgs a lot better.

#53 Mike Foley

Mike Foley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:38 PM

They call it a Level 1 but it isn't a level 1 when DNROI goes there.

If USPSA quits stepping on IPSC's dick it will make thing between the 2 orgs a lot better.

USPSA and IPSC are just fine, except on Internet forums where people need something to talk about, whether true or not.

#54 jakemartens

jakemartens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:34 PM

Nobody's made a thread yet with nuthugger predictions? 

Not sure if Doodie is growing up, or just off their game.

Yeah why not...oh

http://www.doodiepro...al-champ/page-5

#55 foofighter

foofighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:41 PM

Like IPSC has one...

• Doc likes this

#56 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

Like IPSC has one...

Hopefully they are about to have one less.
  • Yard Sale and Doc like this
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#57 TryHarder

TryHarder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:11 PM

This will be my first Nationals, so I'm quite pumped. Practicing head boxes out to 25 yards in the past week? Not so fun. 

I will also be flying in with my own booze, just in case Utah is as lame as people say.

It is.

#58 jay

jay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:26 PM

USPSA and IPSC are just fine, except on Internet forums where people need something to talk about, whether true or not.

I recall a letter from the beard saying ipseek was going to fuck our shooters we were spending too much money for a few people to go to the whirled chute, guess you changed your mind after your all expenses paid trip to france.

#59 foofighter

foofighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:47 PM

With almost twice as many stages as our Nats :)

• jay likes this

#60 jay

jay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:35 PM

With almost twice as many stages as our Nats :)

Area Matches are better and have better stages than our Nationals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users