#1 Matt1

Matt1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted 01 October 2017 - 10:09 PM

Like the title says, looking for someone to do me a solid.  On offer is eternal gratitude, a useful contact in the land of Oz, compensation for time (will pay in South Pacific Peso's).  No wristies though.

I live in the Peoples Republic of Australiastan.  While we don't all hate guns here, a significant portion of the population does.  That makes sourcing baller parts either impossible or at a minimum, really difficult.

To make matters worse, for some reason you guys don't trust us so make it hard for US companies to ship stuff to us.  The $100 limit on gun parts was a pain but CGW won't ship at all and now CZC has stopped shipping too!

I need some CZ go-faster parts to make up for my lack of talent and training (that works right?).  Nothing sinister, no headphones from Columbia or anything like that.  Just mag springs, bases, hammer & sear kits, a couple of 10X bushing's, pins & misc stuff.

If I order this via CZC & CGW, can someone receive it, combine the packaging and send it on via FedEx or USPS?  I'll obviously pay whatever that costs.  It'll probably take a flat rate box or similar.

I'd ask Ben to bring me a care package when he comes out in January but that will be too late for the NZ Nationals in November and I really want to experience the joys of a 29 round mag B)

Cheers,

Matt

#2 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:04 AM

The $100 exemption for ITAR only applies to a registered exporter. So you’re asking someone to be very naughty. There are firms that specialize in legally providing this service - check borderview.com

#3 dansedgli

dansedgli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:13 AM

Try goodbuymate.com matt.

He has been really good for me. A mate got in a p09 trigger kit from cgw through him.

#4 dansedgli

dansedgli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:14 AM

Fingers crossed Trumps new policy makes things easier for us. I had to use a frieght forwarder to get a tactical solutions front sight ffs.

#5 Matt1

Matt1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:58 AM

Thanks Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 beerbaron

beerbaron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:27 PM

Yeah what the fuck. Australia has been sending clays to murica as a gesture of goodwill towards prod shooters for years.

The least they could do is throw matt1 a few springs and a disco in return.

We were in the coalition of willies ffs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users