Photo

Are there any sensible way of converting a 223 lower to glock 9mm?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 BettieWhite

BettieWhite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationHeart o' Dixie

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:13 PM

Probably not. Even dedicated lowers have feeding problems with glock mags.

I have a PSA that would have OOB discharges until I sorted out the buffer system and the BCG. I have another with a QC10 lower that has FTFs with ETS mags but works fine with factory or Korean SGM knockoffs. I wouldn't expect problems from a JP, but if you build one, there's no guarantee that the parts from one vendor will work with another.

The fact that a few dumbasses cobble together shit that doesn't work does mean that G-mag-fed PCC's always puke. Your logic blows.

https://www.youtube....h?v=18ya0-OZ58s

FYI - This is supposed to be a link to youtube clip of a snickers commercial to better explain my screen name. Apparently, my attitude can get abrasive when I'm hungry and you're stupid.

#22 J.A.Nine

J.A.Nine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:37 PM

The fact that a few dumbasses cobble together shit that doesn't work does mean that G-mag-fed PCC's always puke. Your logic blows.

Didn't say they always puke. Vendors are making a bunch of PCC parts and they don't always fit unlike most DIY ARs.  A search on triggers, buffers, bolts, barrels or even ejectors for PCCs shows that people are having problems building a PCC that works reliably. 

Ben told me, "Grip it harder."

#23 toothandnail

toothandnail

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:11 PM

Didn't say they always puke. Vendors are making a bunch of PCC parts and they don't always fit unlike most DIY ARs.  A search on triggers, buffers, bolts, barrels or even ejectors for PCCs shows that people are having problems building a PCC that works reliably. 

We've built a few , they have all run 99.9%. Of course we build custom 2011's and shotguns as well as rifles. Some guys can bend a crowbar in a pile of sand.

#24 3gundago

3gundago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:33 PM

here's another guy that tried to convert one.

#25 toothandnail

toothandnail

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:13 PM

here's another guy that tried to convert one.

That's a BAD conversion

Your link I mean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users