Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,856 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:07 PM

I have some ideas.

Goat-Testicles.jpg?w=600
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#22 mx5

mx5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • LocationMiddle of the least populated state.

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:01 PM

I have searched and searched and I can't find the thread where I took my toys and went home. In the thread I was defending a bunch of LEO buddies, and politician buddies of mine as being morally honest and upright. How the hell did I live 60 years and still be so naïve? Long story short, I quit the town council after one year in office and the shit is hitting the fan.

Pretty minor stuff actually. Like when the mayor's basement flooded and he pulled two maintenance workers and town equipment off the job on town time to mitigate the water damage. I am the only member of the governing body that sees  a problem with that. Or how about telling a local businessman that his request to re-zone a little piece of land for a 3.3 million dollar addition wouldn't even make it to the council unless the business man bought the neighbors property and/or built them a new house for their asking price? Did I mention the neighbor's wife is our municipal court judge, and the hubby replaced me on the council?

This shit is too good to even be made up. Should hit the Casper Star Tribune and K2 TV news sometime next month. And to think, I am a rookie at stirring the pot compared to a Master Doodie.

"...wheeling out to my vehicle (in a wheel chair) with a walker across my lap."

#23 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,856 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:44 PM

Some people thrive on the drama and love to exercise their power for fun and profit. And to gain yet more power.

Others, not so much.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#24 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:57 AM

<cue game of thrones intro music>

“Queen Cersei!  Queen Cersei!”

“Yes, Lord Lamely?”

“We have a problem.  An insider is prepared to expose the worst of your reign in hopes of stoking a rebellion.  He must be stopped.”

“It’s true we keep many secrets.  Does he plan to tell of my love of Jaime?”

“No.  Worse.  He plans to tell the Kings Landing Gazette about how last year when it rained really hard you had two Bannermen, who were just standing around doing nothing, close the gates to your High Garden Condo to keep the carpets from getting wet!  It’s possible he may be believed since he was on the small council for one month until you fired him because you could never remember who he was or how he got there.”

“Lord Lamely, I spend my days fighting wolves and guiding lions, not musing over the movement of bugs.  You have wasted my time, and thus forfeit your life.  Guards!  Behead Lord Lamely and put his head on a pike to remind all citizens that if you rage quit you better not miss!”

<cue game of thrones outro music>

#25 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:57 AM

Small town politics so cozy it borders on corruption?!?!?! What wild revelations will you bring us next?

Water is wet?
Fire is hot?

But LOL at the idea you rage quit another forum and in your delirium thought it was Doodie.
  • Can and racetaco like this

#26 Fishyjoe

Fishyjoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:01 PM

This dude reeks of idpa and gamer vest.

#27 Perfecto

Perfecto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  • LocationExposed. In the flesh.

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:52 PM

I have some ideas.

That's one helluva ugly dog.

~ Does Your lack of skill require a rifle in pistol matches? ~

#28 mx5

mx5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:00 AM

Small town politics so cozy it borders on corruption?!?!?! What wild revelations will you bring us next?

Water is wet?
Fire is hot?

But LOL at the idea you rage quit another forum and in your delirium thought it was Doodie

Revelation. How about this one? Our piss ant town doesn't have an approved fill site for potable water. So, if someone on the outskirts has their well go down, they are refused bulk drinking water. OK, everyone is refused except one. Surprise, the one family that can get water is (drum roll)....the town clerk's sister and brother in law. Never mind the public health issues on cross contamination, etc.

I know water is wet and fire is hot. I are a fireman and we put wet stuff on red stuff all of the time.

Bite me bro...it was Doodie, it was Doodie. Piss me off and I'll quit again.  

BTW, that isn't an ugly dog, it's a sheep igmo.

#29 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:06 AM

The fuck are you even on about? Quit drinking.

#30 Perfecto

Perfecto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  • LocationExposed. In the flesh.

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:07 AM

Nah, drink more! Hopefully it will Rage Quit 2.0 - The juice and the pet.

• Stranger Danger likes this

~ Does Your lack of skill require a rifle in pistol matches? ~

#31 mx5

mx5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:39 AM

I am delighted to see this place hasn't changed a bit in the last couple of years. Not that any of you care, but I broke my ankle all to hell about the time Yardsale busted his wrist. Ankle is better than new and there is nothing holding me back from shooting. I just don't feel like shooting if I can't squad with Rob Cook.

#32 peterthefish

peterthefish

Banned.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:43 PM

Revelation. How about this one? Our piss ant town doesn't have an approved fill site for potable water. So, if someone on the outskirts has their well go down, they are refused bulk drinking water. OK, everyone is refused except one. Surprise, the one family that can get water is (drum roll)....the town clerk's sister and brother in law. Never mind the public health issues on cross contamination, etc.

I know water is wet and fire is hot. I are a fireman and we put wet stuff on red stuff all of the time.

Bite me bro...it was Doodie, it was Doodie. Piss me off and I'll quit again.

My town averages 1.5 structure fires a year but has 5 fire districts / chiefs and average FF compensation (salary only) is six figures. Plus pension, medical that no one in the private sector has seen in a decade, etc...

They’ve also been forcing folks into sewer for the past few years. Turns out the guy on the sewer commission pushing the expansion is with the contractor doing the lion’s share of the work. Who has also submitted bids winning by pennies, which are the only bids that have a handwritten time stamp, with that time only minutes in between other bids that are automatically time stamped.

This shit happens everywhere, but most of us get on with our lives instead of going all Marvin Heemeyer on shit.

And if you rage quit Doodie, provide proof.

#33 mx5

mx5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 06:03 PM

This shit happens everywhere, but most of us get on with our lives instead of going all Marvin Heemeyer on shit.

Yeah, I hear you. I am just dicking with you folks...to some degree. There are too many people involved in our microcosm of a political upheaval to just walk away. I have a couple of things I need to do before I disappear into oblivion. I want it over ASAP. My brother told me to, "Think of it like taking out the garbage. The longer you let it sit, the more it stinks". I am just trying to let the local politicians know they can conduct business legally, and with a high degree of transparency, and get even more accomplished, without losing public trust. I also know these ass hats are no better than the last bunch of ass hats, and the ass hats coming on during the next election probably won't be any better than the current bunch. Is ass hats one word or two?

I can't find my rage quit rampage in the forum archives. Now that pisses me off even more than our politicians. Gotta get priorities straight. Back to the search.

#34 Sweet T

Sweet T

Glock Master Race

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:22 PM

I can't find my rage quit rampage in the forum archives. Now that pisses me off even more than our politicians. Gotta get priorities straight. Back to the search.

Here you go. It was not nearly as epic as you remember, just more of the creepy old man schtick.
38c79e861aca539a4027a1dfc3d64bc0.jpged5fa090122af3dfb0c8fce43ea919d3.jpgf8652a5e632a5a31a5e223c33d677f79.jpg

#35 Sweet T

Sweet T

Glock Master Race

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:26 PM

.Posted ImagePosted Image
  • peterthefish and Peally like this

#36 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:13 PM

Ooooooooh you're the one that didn't know how forum sections work. I remember that pissy fit now.

#37 Roons

Roons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:32 AM

I'll take credit for this one.

"You can give it the old spin."

#38 mx5

mx5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:48 AM

You guys just made my day. That's some funny stuff right there.

#39 Yard Sale

Yard Sale

ain't nothin but a G thang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Locationbottom of the results sheet

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:27 PM

Now that I have been total screwed over by the cops you bash, I walk with a limp from the stick the local politicians that you warned me about broke off in my ass, and I am on the path of breaking a stick off in the local town council's ass, I have realized you guys are not simply pricks. You are prick revolutionaries.

Good news for you, team F.T.P. is recruiting!

Team F.T.P.

our guns are lubricated with the tears of crooked cops

#40 shreek

shreek

Aberrant Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • LocationNull Island

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:07 PM

Good news for you, team F.T.P. is recruiting!

And an intact, transplantable pancreas is a major plus!
  • Peally likes this

Use the rules. Don't DQ someone who doesn't do anything DQable. -- Da Beard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users