#81 BettieWhite

BettieWhite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationHeart o' Dixie

Posted 18 March 2018 - 04:01 PM

How about specify that the start position for PCC shooters is that they have actually show up at the match in time to register and listen to the safety briefing, as opposed to texting that they will be late (again) then rolling in to the match just before the first stage is completed.

I was there long before shooting actually started. Hell, when shooting for no score, what difference does it make when I show up.
And, I wasnt the one who couldnt comprehend the start position discussed in the pre-match brief. I was one of the many who started as per pre-match brief who was actually in violation of the WSB's all day...
  • Stranger Danger likes this

FYI - This is supposed to be a link to youtube clip of a snickers commercial to better explain my screen name. Apparently, my attitude can get abrasive when I'm hungry and you're stupid.

#82 Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • LocationMilpenis, Ca.

Posted 18 March 2018 - 07:01 PM

Not a bad rant, but it’s never been a pistol only match? It literally always was and had rules to prevent rifles or rifle configuration from being used and the rules that govern the match were (and are!) called Handgun Rules and also why they had to add all the special snowflake rules about PCC starts cause even HQ doesn’t trust ‘em to handle them as safely as a handgun unless they are reeled in.

Hmmm, I didn't know the "P" in USPSA and IPSC stood for Pistol.  Learn something new everyday, even if it's wrong.

#83 Doc

Doc

Google ( o Y o ) SME

• Moderators
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 07:37 PM

Next time you see your parents, punch each of them in the face since they forgot to give you a brain.
Unload and Show Clear...
tsarbombaexplos2.jpg
"Licorne" French Polynesia 1970

It pins my irony meter when people post things like "your to stupid..."

You brought a rifle to a handgun competition?

#84 BettieWhite

BettieWhite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationHeart o' Dixie

Posted 18 March 2018 - 07:38 PM

Hmmm, I didn't know the "P" in USPSA and IPSC stood for Pistol. Learn something new everyday, even if it's wrong.

Don't try to fuck up the haters' "logic" with reality!

FYI - This is supposed to be a link to youtube clip of a snickers commercial to better explain my screen name. Apparently, my attitude can get abrasive when I'm hungry and you're stupid.

#85 Doc

Doc

Google ( o Y o ) SME

• Moderators
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:03 AM

“Handgun Rules”

...too cryptic for some morons to understand.
  • not that bryan likes this
Unload and Show Clear...
tsarbombaexplos2.jpg
"Licorne" French Polynesia 1970

It pins my irony meter when people post things like "your to stupid..."

You brought a rifle to a handgun competition?

#86 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,115 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:28 AM

How about specify that the start position for PCC shooters is that they have actually show up at the match in time to register and listen to the safety briefing, as opposed to texting that they will be late (again) then rolling in to the match just before the first stage is completed.

I was there long before shooting actually started. Hell, when shooting for no score, what difference does it make when I show up.
And, I wasnt the one who couldnt comprehend the start position discussed in the pre-match brief. I was one of the many who started as per pre-match brief who was actually in violation of the WSB's all day...

I wasn’t talking about the AL Sectional, I was just giving you a hard time on general principal.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#87 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:36 AM

Hmmm, I didn't know the "P" in USPSA and IPSC stood for Pistol. Learn something new everyday, even if it's wrong.

Troy, your mastery of argument makes Socrates look like a Wal-Mart greeter!

On injured reserve.

#88 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,732 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:47 AM

PCC wouldn't be as bad if they fucking tweaked it to not be retarded. I mean, it'd still be shooting a rifle for pistol challenges but aside from that...

The implementation of it was poor. Good idea that was half assed, and now instead of making it better we're just stuck with it permanently.

#89 Sweet T

Sweet T

Glock Master Race

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:42 AM

Standalone local PCC matches are not the future, but I wish they were.  The PCC fags would have more fun (add some 50-100yard shots).  

#90 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:58 AM

Standalone local PCC matches are not the future, but I wish they were.  The PCC fags would have more fun (add some 50-100yard shots).  

I would get a pcc to shoot standalone matches. Or even to shoot 2 or 3 stages after our pistol match as a standalone mini match. I have no interest whatsoever in shooting rifles *instead* of pistols. That is lame.

But whatever. 2 of my good friends shoot rifles at pistol matches, and I enjoy squadding with them. Its not just because they are great guys, but also because with 2 rifles on the squad, we now finish so late that the rest of the match is taken down before we are done. I try to plan it right so we will finish on a classifier or standards stage with no props or steel.

• Mistadobalina likes this

2013 National Champion C class  Limited 10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users