#1 Sad Sack

Sad Sack

Forum Tard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:12 AM

1522155154375.jpg?ve=1&tl=1&text=big-top

John Paul Stevens.  Douche communist (I know, I know.  I'm repeating myself).

You "non-political" fuckers better wake up and realize that they want them all.  Keep thinking that the commies won't come for your shit.  It's only a matter of time, and the current trajectory is unsustainable.

• zapedKag likes this

No one likes me, and I don't care.

#2 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:08 AM

It's cool he admits, essentially, that the 2nd Amendment confers an individual right, which should be obvious but which is muddied to a degree by the prefatory clause.

It's not cool he thinks the amendment allows wholesale banning of semi-auto weapons, as it means he has not read the court's own prior opinions and is also senile and O2 deprived and virtue signaling and basically should be wheeled away to an assistance facility to drool, alone, staring out of a window at an outside he never again experience.

• Sad Sack likes this

On injured reserve.

#3 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:22 AM

I have Facebook for my unending deluge of political posts about stupid people, I'm just here to game bro.

• slemmo likes this

#4 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:25 AM

Don't you get it?  Justice Stevens is pissed over the Production changes and sees the 2A as the root for why people can do whatever they want.  If everyone had stayed in their lane and USPSA only used muskets - in original factory configuration - shit would be just fine.

• slemmo, Peally and MEISTERB like this

On injured reserve.

#5 jakemartens

jakemartens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:05 AM

Don't you get it?  Justice Stevens is pissed over the Production changes and sees the 2A as the root for why people can do whatever they want.  If everyone had stayed in their lane and USPSA only used muskets - in original factory configuration - shit would be just fine.

Executive Session was to introduce the musket division, but even the revolver guys said that was dumb

#6 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:06 PM

Does he think some people will not react negatively with extreme prejudice against people like him in the very unlikely event he would get his way?

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#7 Nimrod

Nimrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 05:50 PM

He was always the dissenting opinion in those earlier decisions. Take down one right, they will all come down.  

• dels likes this

#8 ngodwetrust21

ngodwetrust21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN

Posted 27 March 2018 - 06:10 PM

Glad he is not on the Supreme Court anymore. He still seems butt hurt that he lost the D.C. vs Heller case. Got a chance to listen to the Ben Shapiro podcast on the way home today. He brought me up to speed about this douchebag’s NYT op-ed. Called the second amendment a relic of the 18th century. At least he is honest about what he wants. This doesn’t have a thing to do with the AR15. They want em all...
Get busy living, or get busy dying.

#9 Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

That's What She Said

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationRaleighwood

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:07 PM

Dude looks like he's a relic from the 18th century.  Also, all the authority he had as a federal judge was a relic of the 18th century.

On injured reserve.

#10 3gundago

3gundago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:01 PM

yep-got his shit pushed in by the clinton admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users