#41 Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationMilpenis, Ca.

Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:03 PM

It’s when you reshoot classifieds until you get a score for M Class....this can be spotted by the ammo truck you bring to a special classifier match.
This used to be a thing....until it got outlawed.
You can always spot the paper GMs and Ms when you look at the match results and they are constantly getting beating by run of the mill A class shooters....

Not all paper GM's have to grandbag.  We used to have a local GM who was a holy terror on classifiers.  He didn't have to reshoot them, but he didn't perform well at matches that required a lot of fast footwork and movement because of his age and injuries he just couldn't move well.  He had to literally cut his shoes to pieces so his feet would fit.  His email address was "TheLastGM" denoting his usual placement at major matches.  Sadly, he is no longer with us and I miss his corny sense of humor.

#42 Yard Sale

Yard Sale

Generation X Heterosexual

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,180 posts
  • Locationbottom of the results sheet

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:03 PM

Not all paper GM's have to grandbag.  We used to have a local GM who was a holy terror on classifiers.  He didn't have to reshoot them, but he didn't perform well at matches that required a lot of fast footwork and movement because of his age and injuries he just couldn't move well.  He had to literally cut his shoes to pieces so his feet would fit.  His email address was "TheLastGM" denoting his usual placement at major matches.  Sadly, he is no longer with us and I miss his corny sense of humor.

I didn't know he wrote a boot and was a prolific hiker.

https://www.amazon.c...t/dp/0981472206

Team F.T.P.

our guns are lubricated with the tears of crooked cops

#43 3gundago

3gundago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 09:36 AM

I didn't know he wrote a boot and was a prolific hiker.

https://www.amazon.c...t/dp/0981472206

Ray was wacko. He was the 1st guy I ever saw with an upside down c-more mount...and that was 20 yrs ago.

#44 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 22 September 2018 - 02:27 PM

Seems like he was a cool dude

#45 Yard Sale

Yard Sale

Generation X Heterosexual

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,180 posts
  • Locationbottom of the results sheet

Posted 13 October 2018 - 07:09 PM

He was chill. I don't remember him ever getting pissed off about anything or whining or bitching like the rest of us do.

• Peally and Stranger Danger like this

Team F.T.P.

our guns are lubricated with the tears of crooked cops

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users