#1 flyingpig

flyingpig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:17 AM

While practicing this weekend at my range I stumbled across a Rob Pincus class in progress. Saw 20 guys walking around in circles and then all shooting on command. Sure looked like they were "playing games".  I thought "games" will get you killed. Just sayin.

#2 Colonel_klink

Colonel_klink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:30 AM

Kilt in the screetz

#3 Doc

Doc

Google ( o Y o ) SME

• Moderators
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:37 AM

Watching people take a practical or tactical class is so fucking entertaining. Right up to the point where you realize they are serious and eagerly soaking up all that bullshit like it was written in stone and absolute. Then I return to worrying about whether 90% of the gun owners really should have guns.

• Part Of Me, Suck It Trebek, ralloway and 2 others like this
Unload and Show Clear...
tsarbombaexplos2.jpg
"Licorne" French Polynesia 1970

It pins my irony meter when people post things like "your to stupid..."

You brought a rifle to a handgun competition?

#4 Mistadobalina

Mistadobalina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationLocation, Location

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:46 AM

Watching people take a practical or tactical class is so fucking entertaining. Right up to the point where you realize they are serious and eagerly soaking up all that bullshit like it was written in stone and absolute. Then I return to worrying about whether 90% of the gun owners really should have guns.

MjDB7kZ.jpg

Mista Dobalina, Mista Bob Dobalina

Mista Bob Dobalina, won't you quit?

You really make me sick with ya fraudulent behavior
You're gonna make me flip and then an army couldn't save ya

#5 Sweet T

Sweet T

Glock Master Race

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:46 AM

Tactical Ring-around-the-rosie?

• flyingpig likes this

#6 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 06 June 2018 - 10:12 AM

Tactical musical chairs

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#7 Colonel_klink

Colonel_klink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:36 PM

Then I return to worrying about whether 90% of the gun owners really should have guns.

Can’t make this shit up, Two nimrods pop in next to me at one of my local indoor ranges. I could instantly tell these dipshits didn’t know they’re ass from a hole in the ground about safe gun handling, yet still had a few high dollar pistols (most notably one of those Zeved up glocks, notice I said high dollar not good or interesting). Didn’t really think too much of it, since I’m already used to seeing people with more money than sense, so I go about my business, kinda side-eyeing them for a few minutes.

About 20 mins later I hear gunshot followed by an even louder “oh shit!” and witness morons 1 and 2 fleeing from the booth. Come to find out that one of said morons had NDd into the ballistic plexiglass right at where I was standing about waist level. After recovering from the shock of almost being shot (however unlikely it could have been in THIS situation)and unloading the pistol I was shooting at the time, I promptly blew a gasket. You’d have thought these blithering idiots had punched a dozen babies in the mouth, I was that hot under the collar.

Long story short, morons unceremoniously got the boot and I didn’t have to pay for the range time. I was a celebrity for the day judging by how hard the people that worked there were kissing my ass. After that I started calling people out like it was my job.

#8 Doc

Doc

Google ( o Y o ) SME

• Moderators
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:39 PM

I ALWAYS call out unsafe gun handling. I'm a dick like that.

• chachacha likes this
Unload and Show Clear...
tsarbombaexplos2.jpg
"Licorne" French Polynesia 1970

It pins my irony meter when people post things like "your to stupid..."

You brought a rifle to a handgun competition?

#9 BettieWhite

BettieWhite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationHeart o' Dixie

Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:52 PM

I ALWAYS call out unsafe gun handling. I'm a dick like that.

You also still have the correct number of holes in your body(assumption). Great time to be a dick...like that.

• Doc likes this

FYI - This is supposed to be a link to youtube clip of a snickers commercial to better explain my screen name. Apparently, my attitude can get abrasive when I'm hungry and you're stupid.

#10 TrackCage

TrackCage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:09 PM

Long story short, morons unceremoniously got the boot and I didn’t have to pay for the range time.

So you almost got shot for like 15 bucks? Sweet deal - where do I sign up.
  • TrannyOakley and CarlB like this

#11 flyingpig

flyingpig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:58 PM

Thats exactly what it looked like. hahaha . Great!

#12 Woodieproject

Woodieproject

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:42 PM

Watching people take a practical or tactical class is so fucking entertaining.

They feel the same when they see you and your squad mates do the walk through. 

• phil datpus and Douchy like this
Bonafide asshole

#13 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:59 PM

They feel the same when they see you and your squad mates do the walk through. 

Difference being only one of those groups has a decent chance of actually hitting the target when the time comes.

• BHill and Doc like this

#14 Woodieproject

Woodieproject

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 12:29 AM

Yup, and that's the group that goes to tactical dance classes. The group that does the choreography of position entry has not more than 3% chance of having a gun on them outside of a match area.
Bonafide asshole

#15 flyingpig

flyingpig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:52 AM

In fact I just found some footage from the class.

#16 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 07 June 2018 - 06:03 AM

The group that does the choreography of position entry has not more than 3% chance of having a gun on them outside of a match area.

That's a bet you would lose, for sure.

• Doc likes this

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#17 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:09 AM

Yup, and that's the group that goes to tactical dance classes. The group that does the choreography of position entry has not more than 3% chance of having a gun on them outside of a match area.

What sissy ass matches are you going to, speak for yourself.

#18 Woodieproject

Woodieproject

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:10 AM

Don't know. This would be something I would like to know, for no particular reason other than curiosity. In my experience, the after match lunch or dinner may have anything from 2/14 to 3/8 packing, local matches, area matches. Locally I think there is more competitors that don't even have permits vs those who do.I've discussed this with buddies who live elsewhere, they see the same.
Bonafide asshole

#19 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:16 AM

Don't know. This would be something I would like to know, for no particular reason other than curiosity. In my experience, the after match lunch or dinner may have anything from 2/14 to 3/8 packing, local matches, area matches. Locally I think there is more competitors that don't even have permits vs those who do.I've discussed this with buddies who live elsewhere, they see the same.

Sounds like free wallets

#20 TrannyOakley

TrannyOakley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:22 AM

Can’t make this shit up, Two nimrods pop in next to me at one of my local indoor ranges. I could instantly tell these dipshits didn’t know they’re ass from a hole in the ground about safe gun handling, yet still had a few high dollar pistols (most notably one of those Zeved up glocks, notice I said high dollar not good or interesting). Didn’t really think too much of it, since I’m already used to seeing people with more money than sense, so I go about my business, kinda side-eyeing them for a few minutes.

About 20 mins later I hear gunshot followed by an even louder “oh shit!” and witness morons 1 and 2 fleeing from the booth. Come to find out that one of said morons had NDd into the ballistic plexiglass right at where I was standing about waist level. After recovering from the shock of almost being shot (however unlikely it could have been in THIS situation)and unloading the pistol I was shooting at the time, I promptly blew a gasket. You’d have thought these blithering idiots had punched a dozen babies in the mouth, I was that hot under the collar.

Long story short, morons unceremoniously got the boot and I didn’t have to pay for the range time. I was a celebrity for the day judging by how hard the people that worked there were kissing my ass. After that I started calling people out like it was my job.

Sum'bitch has some lungs on him.

• Buck Turgidson likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users