#1 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,198 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:33 AM

So, I see this post: http://www.doodiepro...as-so-up-tight/ and decide I should log in to Global Village and take a peek, as it’s been a while.

Odd, my passwork no longer works. I do a password reset. This is curious as I had not logged in since August 2017. The password reset works.

When last I left, I didn’t have posting privileges (still don’t) unless my posts are approved by Vince. I haven’t seen much point in logging in and attempting to participate after Vince repeatedly censored my posts.

I then check my account profile.

Ah, I see Vince attempted to dox me by changing my “Rank” to my Doodie screen handle (I doxxed myself on here recently, no big mystery on how he figured that out). Can anyone else change their rank? Didn’t think so.

What else?

I also see that ”I” (really Vince) made a post (http://ipsc.invision...drama-at-uspsa/) on Monday, 6/4/18, which Vince then had to approve:

Ben Stegger vs Mike Foley

http://www.doodiepro...ned-from-uspsa/

In mock outrage, Vince responds (to himself):

Hell no. We're not having that brouhaha spill over here at the Global Village.

This thread closed.

He later re-opens the thread to post a copy of Mike’s letter.

So, Vince is willing to abuse his position of authority on “his” IPSC Forum by impersonating a member of IPSC, then posting material in that member’s name that he supposedly doesn’t want posted on the Global Village, then responding indignantly about the post that he made. Then posting more on a thread he locked.

If you had any doubts about what kind of person Vince is, what he is willing to do, or yet another example of how he abuses his authority on Global Village, allow me to put those doubts to rest.

—————

Screen shots:

BigDrama1.png

BigDrama2.png

BigDrama3.png

BigDrama4.png
  • slemmo likes this
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#2 Sweet T

Sweet T

Glock Master Race

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:42 AM

The fuck

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

#3 Yard Sale

Yard Sale

Generation X Heterosexual

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts
  • Locationbottom of the results sheet

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:49 AM

giphy.gif

Team F.T.P.

our guns are lubricated with the tears of crooked cops

#4 LeadChucker

LeadChucker

CO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,043 posts
  • LocationHC, Utah

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:53 AM

Am I surprised????

Not one bit

#5 Colonel_klink

Colonel_klink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:57 AM

Like a psycho ex girlfriend this guy.

#6 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,842 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:48 AM

Vince is a useless piece of shit of the highest order. He can go to hell, he earned his firing from IPSC.
  • Kraut likes this

#7 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,981 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:36 PM

Shit, next thing you know he'll be posting that you/he??? voted for Hillary.  

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#8 unregistered

unregistered

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 June 2018 - 02:19 PM

What do you expect from the guy that emailed me this?

Attached Files

#9 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,842 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:46 PM

He's obsessed with this site. Doodie's own psycho kiddie diddler cat lady stalker.

#10 Sweet T

Sweet T

Glock Master Race

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:07 PM

He no longer holds any position or authority within IPSC, correct?

#11 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,198 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

I received feedback that my initial post in this thread might not be 100% clear.  I was in a hurry trying to get ready to go shoot; my apologies.  Let me do a better job of capturing the information before it mysteriously vanishes into the ether.

Here is a PDF of the thread that Vince Pinto started while impersonating me on Global Village, including his responses.  I did NOT make this post.

Here is a PDF of my profile on Global Village, which Vince  Pinto tampered with.  Note my rank is set to "Guano Loco" in a maneuver designed to (I assume) reverse-doxx me back to my Doodie account.  Note also the restriction on the account: "Your content must be approved by a moderator", meaning that I COULDN'T AND STILL CAN'T make a post without Vince's approval.

Back in August, my posting access was restricted by Vince, the forum owner/administrator and IPSC Presidential Candidate, for "Trolling". Or was it restricted for posting information which Vince didn't like?  You be the judge,   My shocking posts on the 2017 IPSC Presidential Election are listed in my profile, and below if the full text wasn't in the profile.  After the restriction all my newer posts were all summarily ignored and/or deleted.  I stopped even logging in, until the 6/10/2018 where I noticed that Vince decided to take over my Global Village account and post "as" me.

I'll end this note by pointing out that my August 16, 2017 prediction has come true: Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior

In my opinion, based on past and even current behavior, Vince has no business at the helm of IPSC or any other organization.  The fact that he is still operating the defacto, private forum for IPSC, boldly using the IPSC brand, is embarrassing to IPSC members and the IPSC organization.

-GL

------

Full posts for clarity:

Posted August 18, 2017 - http://ipsc.invision...comment=196751 

What the sport needs now more than ever is transparency.  

The closed thread disclosed information that is invaluable in making the best choice for IPSC President.

A whistle-blower blew a loud whistle.  The whistle-blower was attacked, numerous mis-directions occurred, aspersions were cast, and counter-attacks were made.  In my brief assessment I did not notice that the shocking claims of the whistle-blower were disputed in any meaningful way.  

The thread was then closed.  Tell me, how does this serve the interests of IPSC and its members?

The matter should be assessed - and will be - on this unofficial forum or on another.  

Fiat justitia ruat cælum (stolen from a recent post - but apropos!)

Posted August 17, 2017 - http://ipsc.invision...&comment=196677

Winning a judgement in a lawsuit does not necessarily mean that the winner was morally or ethically correct, only that the winner was legally not at fault.  

Draw your own conclusions.

In behavioral interviewing of a candidate, the interviewer strives to focus not on the words, but on the past and present behavior(s) of the candidate.

Why?   http://www.selectint...future-behavior

In Doodie, Veritas.

#12 Can

Can

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:27 PM

Seems to be a shared mindset with the beard.  does this mindset prompt one to run for shooting sports president type spots? or is this mentality something the proper candidate must exhibit  to get the job in the first place?

qnFmwmR.jpg

#13 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,198 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:07 PM

Easy there big fella, I wouldn’t go as far as to lump Mike Foley in with the likes of Vince Pinto.

Vince is in a league of his own.
  • Flexmoney and Peally like this

In Doodie, Veritas.

#14 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,842 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:15 PM

Foley just goes on random ragers when he's sleepy, Pinto is Uncle Jack spiced with about 9 other personality disorders.

#15 Matt1

Matt1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:31 AM

I wonder how long this lasts

http://ipsc.invision...sting-by-admin/

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Ben, slemmo, Kraut and 3 others like this

#16 slemmo

slemmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:56 AM

He no longer holds any position or authority within IPSC, correct?

Correct.......cheers to that.

I wouldnt be surpised if he managed to get some sort of position in Hong Kong though. Airsoft regional director or some some stupid shit like that.

#17 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:14 AM

What makes you think they want him?

#18 slemmo

slemmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:35 AM

As far as I heard he doesnt act like a complete asshole irl, as he does online.

#19 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,198 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:51 AM

I was perusing the Terms of Use at the IPSC Global Village, wondering how many of his own terms that Vince violated.

Relevant terms colored in purple and bolded.

Vince clearly needs to censure himself, and perhaps even to suspend or expel himself from the GV forum.  

http://ipsc.invisionzone.com/terms/

Registration Terms

Please take a moment to review the rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, check the box, then click the "Create Account" button.

1. You must state your common real name (e.g. "John Smith" or "Chan Wai Ming") as your DISPLAY NAME when registering.

a. DO NOT use an alias (e.g. "Squidgy", "TopGun" or "Glockman").
b. DO NOT use an abbreviated name (e.g. "JSmith", "JohnS", "Johnny" or "W.M. Chan"). 

If you use an alias or an abbreviated name as your DISPLAY NAME, your registration will be deleted without notice. Your LOGIN name can be anything you like to use.

2. All approved registrations will initially result in you being registered as a "Member". However if our records show that you are also an IROA Official, your membership will be upgraded to "IROA Member" within 24 hours, in which case you will also have access to the IROA Members Only Forum.

3. We are not responsible for the content of any messages posted, nor do we vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. Messages posted represent the views of the author of the message, in their personal capacity, not necessarily the views of IPSC or of this forum. Note that "Third Party" posts (i.e. those actually or reputedly made on behalf of other persons), are prohibited and will be deleted, and the poster will be subject to censure.

4. You agree, by continuing with registration, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. We will not tolerate personal attacks against any person. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Admin or a Moderator by email, by personal message or by clicking the "Report" button below the offending message.

5. We reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, and without notice, to edit or delete any post and/or to suspend or ban the person who posted it.

6. By continuing with registration, you agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you, or you have the necessary permissions from the copyright owner to reproduce the material on this forum. You further agree that, once posted here, messages become the property of the forum owner and they may not be reproduced elsewhere without the prior written consent of the original poster or the forum Administrator.

7. Registrations are personal to the applicant and must not be shared. Hence, one person may not use the membership of another person to read comments, post comments and/or to extract (e.g. "cut and paste") comments made here and to post them elsewhere. Members who allow their memberships here to be used by others will be subject to suspension or expulsion.

In Doodie, Veritas.

#20 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,842 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:07 AM

As far as I heard he doesnt act like a complete asshole irl, as he does online.

It's harder to get away with being a dick in person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users