#21 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,842 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:25 PM

Ship them to me. I've never had a problem with any bullets AFAIK. Guess I'm not picky enough or pay close enough attention, worst I've ever had was getting a couple flat nose bullets in a random brand of round noses.

#22 PastorBob

PastorBob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:43 PM

I have shot thousands of Freedom rounds in several calibers with zero issues.  I have heard others having problems but I never did.

#23 Yard Sale

Yard Sale

Generation X Heterosexual

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts
  • Locationbottom of the results sheet

Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:12 PM

Waiting patiently for the “never had a problem with them” post and ensuing debate.

I have shot thousands of Freedom rounds in several calibers with zero issues.  I have heard others having problems but I never did.

fish-on.jpg

• Nimrod, BenB, ralloway and 1 other like this

Team F.T.P.

our guns are lubricated with the tears of crooked cops

#24 Stubb

Stubb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:48 AM

I've shit on X-Treme Bullets in the past based on shooting them through my Shadow 1, but for some reason my Shadow 2 shoots them great (it seems to shoot everything great, even 147s that patterned like a shotgun thought the Shadow 1). I've been loading piles of their 124 HPs since the great 20% off sale of 2017 Black Friday, ordering more during their regular 10% sales, which puts them a fraction of a penny more expensive than coated. Just need to plan around the multi-week shipping delays.

But hearing tales of financial mismanagement, I'm looking around for alternatives.

#25 Colonel_klink

Colonel_klink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 11:00 AM

fish-on.jpg

Thar she blooooows!

#26 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:28 AM

I've shot close to 30,000 rounds from these guys with NO problems.

Been shooting them for the last 5 years.

Never shot the expensive shit, only stuck to 115gr RN REMAN, 124gr RN and JHP REMAN and 135gr RN and JHP REMAN.

Now, I'm not in anyway a "good" shooter, I'm lower B Class and more likely should be in C Class so I never bought expensive ammo, I always bought the cheapest shit I could find.

I wonder how this will "pan out"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users